Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3552784 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
SperoQuest:
Bro let us even forget about flash and arrow.

Which series that has been released since the last season of game of thrones that is more popular and talked about than I money heist?

None bro.

You need to see how Twitter went crazy on the day of it's release.

All the groups on Facebook, telegram were all crazy about the show.

The fan base is crazy bro, too huge.

It was like an epidemic.
For the first time, people don't give a fork about Corona virus.

They were all concern about money heist season 4.

Millions of Netflix subscribers had to renew their sub because of money heist season 4, even lots of my friends confirmed it that they are renewing their Netflix because of money heist season 4.

The love was huge bro.

I had to stay away from internet till i complete the season 4 because i want no spoilers.

I started watching season 4 on the middle of the night after downloading till Dawn.

How can you sleep when money heist is in your phone and you are yet to watch it.

Money Heist season 3 spent over 6 months on my phone before I reluctantly watched it despite completing House of Cards, Narcos and Billions during that period.

It will be more appropriate if you substitute the "you" in your post for an "I". Thanks and God bless.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kurtis02:

I've seen the messengers .. it was lit
interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyestephen(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
laydoh:

I stopped that series at season 3.

Just the same as blacklist. How can someone be an encyclopedia of crime. Red knows practically every criminal in the world. He always knows someone that would help.
I grew tired of it and quit at season 4.
Pls guys, is blacklist redemption better? Just saw the first episode.

Blacklist redemption was cancelled after one season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
laydoh:

Nah. I watched the trailer last week but don't know if it's gonna be another L.

bro you're missing seriously
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyestephen(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shiloh1986:
Person of Interest
*full of action*
Yeah old series. I think it stopped around 2015 or so. I miss it.....a lot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Free data.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
I want to start watching All American cause someone recommended the series to me,so?,have anyone watched it?,is it worth downloading?.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
#1stseries

What was the 1st series u saw?

Me: Having belonged to the CD and DVD generation, the first series I saw because of my sisters is Desperate Housewives, followed by One Tree Hill, Lost, Legend of the Seeker in that order.

Whats yours?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
DaphneBr:
I want to start watching All American cause someone recommended the series to me,so?,have anyone watched it?,is it worth downloading?.
hmmmmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
#1stseries

Me: Having belonged to the CD and DVD generation, the first series I saw because of my sisters is Desperate Housewives, followed by One Tree Hill, Lost, Legend of the Seeker in that order.

Whats yours?
ok mine was prison break, merlin, spartacus n legend of d seeker

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Liposure:
hmmmmmm

The hmmmm does it mean
Yep,go ahead and download or
Nahh, you goin regret watching it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2020
stonemind:

bro you're missing seriously
Gonna start tonight.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Just started watching All American and i like what i'm seeing so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2020
laydoh:
Free data.
were you able to use the Airtel free tv 3gb for other apps like chrome?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Guys so i just started watching orange is the new black, just through with season one and honestly i can't keep up at all.

Being that I've seen VisAvis and I'm kind of like, orange is the new black is the weak version of VisAvis.

The actresses in VisAvis are more stronger, brutal and without apology, the actresses in VisAvis are better actresses than those in Orange in the new black.

The actions, the gun scenes, the storyline of VisAvis actually makes more sense than orange is the new black.

I don't care what anyone will say here, but i can't continue with the season 2 of orange is the new black.

If you have seen both series, you all will agree with me and even the soundtrack of VisAvis keeps playing in head, the piano sound then followed with life in jail!!!!!!!

After the conclusion of the last episode of VisAvis, when the full music of the theme song was played, i got goosebumps all over me and get goosebumps when i play it.

Anyways orange is the new black is a great show but after first seeing VisAvis, i feel like it doesn't worth it all.

Maybe i will check Wentworth next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Before anyone will bash me just go to the link below and actually read reviews from people that have actually seen both series.

People without bias judgements.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4524056/reviews

When watching orange is the new black, i feel it's the kid's version of VisAvis.

All the prisoners in VisAvis will murder all the prisoners in Orange in the new black in 30 minutes when it comes to brutality, fist fights and brain Power, Lol

And that is what a real jail is all about, VisAvis is more realistic.

Anyways i should try out Wentworth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 11, 2020
I'm sorry i just have to bring this shiit up again.

Watching orange is the new black makes me appreciate VisAvis more and more and I'm glad I watch it.

If you are here and you have not watched VisAvis, then you have really not enjoyed your stay on Earth.

More screenshot to prove we are right.

The haters of Spanish series will cry today grin

They know themselves grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2020
SperoQuest:

Watching orange is the new black makes me appreciate VisAvis more and more and I'm glad I watch it.

If you are here and you have not watched VisAvis, then you have really not enjoyed your stay on Earth.

How dare you enjoy a "Spanish" show you're not supposed to like it, it is a Telenovela, it is forbidden here grin. STILL TEAM ZULEMA THOUGH
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 6:33am On Apr 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
Before anyone will bash me just go to the link below and actually read reviews from people that have actually seen both series.

People without bias judgements.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4524056/reviews

When watching orange is the new black, i feel it's the kid's version of VisAvis.

All the prisoners in VisAvis will murder all the prisoners in Orange in the new black in 30 minutes when it comes to brutality, fist fights and brain Power, Lol

And that is what a real jail is all about, VisAvis is more realistic.

Anyways i should try out Wentworth.
I absolutely agree. I started watching Orange is the new Black first and I downloaded the first three episodes but I was just feeling sleepy all through the first two episodes. I even had to start fast forwarding it to keep up but I couldn't. So due to my love for Alba Flores(Nairobi), I tried to get all links to download Vis a Vis and later found one. Immediately I started Episode 1 like this, the joy I felt about seeing a lot of scenes unfold kept me going. I continued midnight subscriptions everyday just to finish it quickly. The prisoners were very active, lively and brutal. It was enjoyable till the end.
It's just that some people's hatred for Spanish series is the problem. They believe only English speaking TV series produce good contents and others are shitty. If you don't like it, leave it for those like us who like it. Just stop being egoistic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ujunkem(f): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
Guys so i just started watching orange is the new black, just through with season one and honestly i can't keep up at all.

Being that I've seen VisAvis and I'm kind of like, orange is the new black is the weak version of VisAvis.

Orange is the new black is a Weak version of VisAvis shocked shocked shocked Nothing wey person no go read for here.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Money Heist season 3 spent over 6 months on my phone before I reluctantly watched it despite completing House of Cards, Narcos and Billions during that period.

It will be more appropriate if you substitute the "you" in your post for an "I". Thanks and God bless.
And now you are bullsh*ting us, not fair
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Ujunkem:

Orange is the new black is a Weak version of VisAvis shocked shocked shocked Nothing wey person no go read for here.
I think I enjoyed Vis a Vis more than orange is the new black. Maybe its coz of Nairobi tho, Zulema AKA Inspector Siera in MH was also dope. Not to mention Curly, those Chinese bastard, the arabs.

Buh seriously, Orange was also good. Those blackies and their vibes. Crazy eyes, Tiffany, Black Cindy were awesome. And I think Dayanara is the most beautiful in the show
I even enjoyed Vis a Vis more than Wentworth, buh only coz of Spanish language. God! I love the language
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by K94Q: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Check out this money heist naija version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2iFYl5_TUc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
were you able to use the Airtel free tv 3gb for other apps like chrome?
Still using the 1gb. I pray it works tho coz I have like 4 airtel Sims.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2020
SperoQuest:

I just started watching orange is the new black couple of weeks ago. You might have even seen some of my mentions on it.
I'm only in episode 7 and I've already given up on it already cos I can't comprehend how a prison life can be so literal, so simple. No struggle, no battle of wits, no battle for survival. I was like, is this even a prison?
All eyes on the white scholar girl who I don't even know finished school.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:
#1stseries

Whats yours?
My first series was prison break. My dad brought it home, didn't even know what series was then. I was always wondering why the movie hasn't finished cos I was already tired of it. So I can now say that I didn't watch prison break to my satisfaction, always watching bits.
Followed by Kyle XY, smallville, merlin. Damn, my mum bought everything for me then.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Illusioneffect:

are u feeling proud of yourself for insulting almost everyone on this thread and feeling high.
He is not actually the only one that realised u are just petty and every of your post is abusive

Seconded.

Though i agree with his view about Money heist but the way he dish out insult ehn, its like having a phd in insult.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Chibudollar:
How dare you enjoy a "Spanish" show you're not supposed to like it, it is a Telenovela, it is forbidden here grin. STILL TEAM ZULEMA THOUGH
Who is dis one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Stranger Things 10/10
This is one of the best series ever made, hands down. It is in par with GOT and Breaking Bad and Sopranos. Looking for a series that won't bore u, it is the best out there. Hyping for s4 like crazy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumerunno: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2020
rammyty:

Seconded.

Though i agree with his view about Money heist but the way he dish out insult ehn, its like having a phd in insult.

lipsrsealed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Who is dis one?
you don't know sarcasm when you see one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Chibudollar:
you don't know sarcasm when you see one
undecided u don't sarcasm when u see one too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)