Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3567677 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (2831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2020
nani667:
Supergirl ×
What kind of dead VFx is this?? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
I'm enjoying this Star Girl
Snow Piercer ain't bad either.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Has anyone seen "" The Order ""??
Give your thoughts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by raypapy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Can someone help with the link of Breaking Bad season 5 Episode 9 to 16
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marz007(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please, can anyone help me with the link to download Peaky blinders from season 1.

Please link with 480p and above with less ads.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DropsMic(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2020
raypapy:
Can someone help with the link of Breaking Bad season 5 Episode 9 to 16
https://o2tvseries.com/Breaking-Bad-9/Season-05/page2.html

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Guys please where can i download the complete season of this series titled "our girl" ? In o2tv it's only season 4 they have

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Guys please where can i download the complete season of this series titled "our girl" ? In o2tv it's only season 4 they have
try toxicwap.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Snowpiercer is good.

The only thing bothering my mind is that since the shape of the train is horizontally long, how is it possible to be traveling up and down in a 1001 cars long train?

Any plausible explanation?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
marz007:
Please, can anyone help me with the link to download Peaky blinders from season 1.

Please link with 480p and above with less ads.

http://dl.mojdl.com/upload/Tv-seriers/Peaky%20Blinders/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
It's weird how series like penny dreadful don't get the popularity they deserve. Imagine Dracula and Lucifer in one show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oskidoo(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Buho:
New episode of Billions should be out by now, but I can't find it anywhere.
Me too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stormwarrior(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
SperoQuest:
Versailles 9/10
Versailles is one of the best royal series I've ever Seen, the acting was top notch.

It has everything from betrayal to loyalty to real politics to war to love to sex to beautiful women to brilliance to religion to magic to death to poison.

I wonder why they didn't go through with season 4.

It was really at a loss of the company because i read that the fan base was huge.

I am going to miss king of France, his brother and his lover and all the wonderful casts.

Versailles is a must watch, if you haven't seen it.
abeg where can i download dix movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Brukx:
It's weird how series like penny dreadful don't get the popularity they deserve. Imagine Dracula and Lucifer in one show

You donminit?? shocked

Man, I'm hooked already. grin Already in my watchlist. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
The end is the beginning. The final season of #Dark arrives June 27.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Snowpiercer is good.

The only thing bothering my mind is that since the shape of the train is horizontally long, how is it possible to be traveling up and down in a 1001 cars long train?

Can you rephrase you question? It's confusing.

I would like to help to answer your question.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
NNAMDIII:

Guy I posted a link before of this your show o, abi na not or admin ban my account concerning am.

Will try if I can find the site again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
My question is considering the fact that it is 1001 long how do the passengers transport between the cars?

If the cars had been decked on each others, it is plausible that there is a vertical elevator-like internal transportation but I don't see how you will travel through 1001 cars long train horizontally.

Hope you understand my point?
Achilles100:

Can you rephrase you question? It's confusing.

I would like to help to answer your question.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
NNAMDIII:

Download an app called cinehub from google.

Our girl season 1-5 is there.

Bring my malt come o, cos I know tis been long you've been asking of this show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Snowpiercer is good.

Apart from that some places are too big you wonder if it's all on that small train. Either ways lets enjoy the storyline and not ruin it with these little details.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
ositadima1:
The end is the beginning. The final season of #Dark arrives June 27.

Yippie, now we are talking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
abduleez1:

You donminit?? shocked

Man, I'm hooked already. grin Already in my watchlist. grin
You are following the right path. Sorry for the bolded spoiler

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
My question is considering the fact that it is 1001 long how do the passengers transport between the cars?

If the cars had been decked on each others, it is plausible that there is a vertical elevator-like internal transportation but I don't see how you will travel through 1001 cars long train horizontally.

Also, vertically(as in from top to bottom) the train is really really huge, its possible its divided into 2-3 parts. We know they can go to a sublevel where the machineries are (like in the last episode).The normal level where everything takes place and the top level(this one is just speculation oh, where those two guys and Melanie Cavill seats).

Hope you understand my point?

I get you now.

The 1001 cars are lined behind each other, not on top of each other.

Like the pics attached, this a 3car train(this is just for explanation, I'm no expert on train so I don't know if the head is counted along or its not.

If the head is counted, its a 3-car train, if it ain't, its a 2car train) Cos there are 3 parts that are detachable.

So the one of snowpiercer is attached to the head of the train is attached to 1001 cars.

I hope you understand

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
You missed my point.

I know how the train was set up.

My headache is the mode of transportation used to move through the 1001 cars.

Achilles100:

I get you now.

The 1001 cars are lined behind each other, not on top of each other.

Like the pics attached, this a 3car train(this is just for explanation, I'm no expert on train so I don't know if the head is counted along or its not.

If the head is counted, its a 3-car train, if it ain't, its a 2car train) Cos there are 3 parts that are detachable.

So the one of snowpiercer is attached to the head of the train is attached to 1001 cars.

I hope you understand
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You missed my point.

I know how the train was set up.

My headache is the mode of transportation used to move through the 1001 cars.

The whole 1001 cars stuff seems like plenty plot holes... I mean for example that detective that came from the tail to solve the murder, moving through all those Cars to get to the first and second levels..., how long would that take, and yet it seems like they just instantaneously travel from one car to another... Well that aside, the story is great, so we can overlook that for now and enjoy the Story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
You get it!

nani667:

The whole 1001 cars stuff seems like plenty plot holes... I mean for example that detective that came from the tail to solve the murder, moving through all that Cars, how long would that take, and yet it seems like they just instantaneously travel from one car to another... Well that aside, the story is great, so we can overlook that for now and enjoy the Story

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
how the hell did someone with Human blood flowing through his veins think of canceling money heists. I hope is a rumour oo because shows like money Heists don't even deserve to think of canceling talk more of canceling it ,,,,,,what nonsensical.. is like canceling games of throne in season 4 .. they wouldn't dare ,,,where is that thunder from northern Korea self
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
nani667:

The whole 1001 cars stuff seems like plenty plot holes... I mean for example that detective that came from the tail to solve the murder, moving through all those Cars to get to the first and second levels..., how long would that take, and yet it seems like they just instantaneously travel from one car to another... Well that aside, the story is great, so we can overlook that for now and enjoy the Story

I also noticed this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ruthless Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Which is better the spy or Hanna? Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannytoe(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Coming Netflix New Series, Cursed.

Promising scenes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marz007(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (2831) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)