Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520639 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
CuteMercury:
I have been waiting for this for months now. where did you download it from?

Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
The Chi is just bad right now. I won't be surprised if it gets cancelled. I usually look forward to new episodes but now, it's just meh.

Just watching only Condor and Yellowstone.

I just started to like Anime. Someone posted a clip on twitter and I just binged an entire season of one anime show.

Will search for another to start.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Achilles100:
The Chi is just bad right now. I won't be surprised if it gets cancelled. I usually look forward to new episodes but now, it's just meh.

I just started to like Anime. Someone posted a clip on twitter and I just binged an entire season of one anime show.

for anime, try attack on titans
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Achilles100:

Which anime was that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Which anime was that?

The one that was posted on Twitter was :Wu Shan Wu Xing(Fog Hill of the Five Elements). The fight sequence in the first episode is madddddddddd!!!!!

The one I binged was: Kimetsu no Yaiba.

I also started Seirei no Moribito.

I enjoy anime's with sword fight alot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Condor: Spoiler Alert!!!!

Come this Tracy's own is becoming too much. They better catch him ooo.

That FBI woman is MILF goals though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Episode 12

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2020
armadeo:
Snow piercer.

I like this one. I wonder where its heading to.

Saw the movie a long time ago and was hesitant to start this but reviews here made me take the plunge.

Worth it.

Men the twist at episode 10 was madddddddd!!!!!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Achilles100:

The one that was posted on Twitter was :Wu Shan Wu Xing(Fog Hill of the Five Elements). The fight sequence in the first episode is madddddddddd!!!!!

The one I binged was: Kimetsu no Yaiba.

I also started Seirei no Moribito.

I enjoy anime's with sword fight alot.
My guess was right on the money.
Well, since you like sword fights, check out:

Afro Samurai
Samurai Champloo
Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin) [Depends on whether you don't mind 90s graphics, though]
Vinland Saga

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Please, where can I download "dark desire" 480p quality. Tfpdl has been having issues.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2020
WYNONNA EARP should I go for it or not?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2020
tolulope2021:
Please, where can I download "dark desire" 480p quality. Tfpdl has been having issues.
It's on Netnaija.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2020
nani667:
Season 5 finally available cheesy

What site is this?...need to download from dis site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Kaycee7:
My guess was right on the money.
Well, since you like sword fights, check out:

Afro Samurai
Samurai Champloo
Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin) [Depends on whether you don't mind 90s graphics, though]
Vinland Saga

Thanks.

Will check them out and see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
jiggaz:
It's on Netnaija.

Thanks...... But I have downloaded from there, I don't like the video quality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolulope2021:

Netnaija dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
For those of you familiar with the movie "one flew over a cuckoo's nest"... This will be like a soft prequel to the movie. Loved the trailer, can't wait

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aguemma(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
I started Viking today

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyekan1997(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Latest Hacked Netflix app for sale. Hit me up!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolulope2021:

Thanks...... But I have downloaded from there, I don't like the video quality
Alright.. No wahala...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StPete: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
oyekan1997:
Latest Hacked Netflix app for sale. Hit me up!

How much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
I love how Condor ended!!!!!

Don't know if it has been renewed for the third season, but I need more screen time for that Gabrielle Joubert the female psycho killer from season 1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kakashiii(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
nani667:
Episode 12

Good day. Is this a download manager you're making use of?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyekan1997(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
StPete:

How much

Send a DM if you're interested chief
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kakashiii(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello all. What's you guys' rating on:
The witcher, westworld, outlanders etc

After procrastinating for a very long while (especially for the last two series), I'm thinking of downloading them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kakashiii:

Good day. Is this a download manager you're making use of?

Torrent downloader
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kakashiii:

After procrastinating for a very long while (especially for the last two series), I'm thinking of downloading them.

witcher to me would probably be an 8/10, it's a bit confusing from the beginning but keep on watching, it will get interesting but there are some of my friends who don't like it, still give it a try, the action scenes are dope.
Westworld is quite interesting, it keeps you interested, an 8/10 also.
outlanders is really good, that's if you like drama shows and their twist, there's a bit of sci fi in it due to the time travel stuff. been following the series for years, the action scenes are minimal, sometimes laughable but the show is all right, 9/10 for me, it has a high rating to me cos I have been watching it from the onset when the season 1 first came out, so it's quite special to me.... you might find it boring tho, too much talk

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Achilles100:

Unfortunately
Netflix renew shows based on views on rating
And the ratings aren't even bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kakashiii:

These shows are quite good
But it's best to download a couple of episodes and see for yourself if you like it or not
What's interesting for me can be boring for you
And most people on the forum don't know shit.
So I wouldn't take their words at face value
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kerry Washington bagged four Emmy nominations
Wailer "she only has one facial expression" FC , come outside.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kakashiii(m): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2020
nkiliuzo:
witcher to me would probably be an 8/10, it's a bit confusing from the beginning but keep on watching, it will get interesting but there are some of my friends who don't like it, still give it a try, the action scenes are dope.
Westworld is quite interesting, it keeps you interested, an 8/10 also.

Thanks a lot, bro. I'm not really into one particular genre of movie. Any good movie, whether action-packed or just talks (just like Billions) is okay by me.

Thank you. I will give them a try.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kakashiii(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2020
nani667:

Torrent downloader

Okay. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.