Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518330 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Tolu121:
My dear lovely series

Where do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lovecraft country
Episode 3

Omo, see goosebumps from that scene.

Twas funny and scary at the same time.

When you stare death in the face, madt courage go show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
IbrahimMav:

I need the code please.
drop your digit so I can whatsapp you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
iamconcept:

you have to pay just likr Netflix sha

go check

cinehub
cinemahd
cyberflix tv
beetv......lots of best apps mehn

Cinemahd is the best from all of them and that's what I use. I like when I see the amount of data I can use to stream, quality link and then good for Google chromecast.

Some app just put movies and no link.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Achilles100:
Lovecraft country
Episode 3

Omo, see goosebumps from that scene.

Twas funny and scary at the same time.

When you stare death in the face, madt courage go show.

Apart from this, it made references to a lot of things that happened to blacks in America that most people didn't know or might forgotten..Like;

1. Martin Luther king name was also Michael and his first love was a white woman.

2. The Boy asking if he was going to enjoy his journey and the ghost telling him NO, was a reference to Emmett Till (shown in the attached image), a 14 year old boy who was accused of flirting with a white woman and killed.

3. The 8 dead black people was a reference to how the whites experimented on black people.

4. And Leti's ride in the cop van were they maneuvered the van was a reference to how the cops killed Freddie Gray.

This show is incredible and the best show so far. Jurnee Smollett is really amazing and her fashion in the show is good too. Kudos to the fashion/make up team.

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Apart from this, it made references to a lot of things that happened to blacks in America that most people didn't know or might forgotten..Like;

1. Martin Luther king name was also Michael and his first love was a white woman.

2. The Boy asking if he was going to enjoy his journey and the ghost telling him NO, was a reference to Emmett Till (shown in the attached image), a 14 year old boy who was accused of flirting with a white woman and killed.

3. The 8 dead black people was a reference to how the whites experimented on black people.

4. And Leti's ride in the cop van were they maneuvered the van was a reference to how the cops killed Freddie Gray.

This show is incredible and the best show so far. Jurnee Smollett is really amazing and her fashion in the show is good too. Kudos to the fashion/make up team.

Wow. Didn't know all these.

Lovecraft country. POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I think the number 1 was talked about when Leti was serving whatever she was serving.

With the switched head, you could tell whites did and still do experiment on blacks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yellowstone season 3 finale
Chaii
Season 4 go maaaad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slymonster:

Cinemahd is the best from all of them and that's what I use. I like when I see the amount of data I can use to stream, quality link and then good for Google chromecast.

Some app just put movies and no link.

MovieBox Pro is better bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just finished alias Grace, what a horrible script. Lol. Speculation from the beginning to the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
IbrahimMav:

glad the app didn't disappoint

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibudollar:
Someone on here recommended this app (MOVIEBOX PRO) I swear it's the best app ever for downloading movies. Best part is not having to face useless ads. 600 years enjoyment to you boss
what are the size of the movies/ series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Capnd143:
what are the size of the movies/ series?
about 300mb - 270 but the qualities are very good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Finished Little Fires Everywhere ... Nice series. Was skeptical watching it at first but it turned out very nice...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
The Quad Season 1 Episode 2... Nice one... You can never go wrong with Black American series...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibudollar:
glad the app didn't disappoint

THE APP IS THE BOMB!!! Easy to navigate and very efficient. It's even better than Netflix.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priwillo: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibudollar:
have you gotten the app? Because if i generate the code for you it can only be used within 15 mins
please can I also drop my contact ,I am about to download the app
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priwillo: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibudollar:
about 300mb - 270 but the qualities are very good
this is what I get after using my number to reg when I insert the otp

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by classicalbenson(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
oyaskii:
lmaoo...Dark is good but before you start watching get these things by your side..PN Okeke New School Physics, Albert Einstein's theory of relativity and one bag of cold water cuz meehnnn grin cheesy
I swear...but I quite..I can't be watching and pressing calculator at the same time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

naso some people go still open smelly mouth dey call am trash. I can only imagine the kind of f show they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Decided to check this out...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Priwillo:
please can I also drop my contact ,I am about to download the app
OK drop it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2020
IbrahimMav:

Bro.....I checked out this app but I discovered that it contains some very old movies/series.

Is it the same with yours?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by scilover: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Lucifer Season 5. Never though I'm in for it till season 5. hahaha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2020
horlah005:

Bro.....I checked out this app but I discovered that it contains some very old movies/series.

Is it the same with yours?

1. The homepage

2. Download Page

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Buho:
naso some people go still open smelly mouth dey call am trash. I can only imagine the kind of f show they enjoy.

It's people that don't understand what is going on that will call it trash.

As it is now, Lovecraft country is the best tv show with phenomenal acting. It's also educative.

After episode 1, most people found out that there are still sundown states in America as at today.

Episode 2 let us know that racists will prefer to mingle with scary looking animals/creatures than to mingle with blacks

Episode 3 let us know that blacks we're experimented on and are still being experimented on as at today. Remember, some time this year when some scientists claimed that had a cure to Corona and suggested that it should be tested on Africans?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Lovecraft Country
Episode 1 ... 8/10
Episode 2... 4/10
Episode 3... 7/10

Last year HBO blessed us with superhero/racism mixture in Watchmen. Now they are serving us supernatural/racism Hybrid. The show has huge potential
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2020
As a member of the black race, if you are not watching Lovecraft Country, you deserve to be shot in the leg, even if you don't find it entertaining, just watch for the educative aspect to know what your American utopia is all about.

Best show of the year...... Yet!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
alexistaiwo:
As a member of the black race, if you are not watching Lovecraft Country, you deserve to be shot in the leg, even if you don't find it entertaining, just watch for the educative aspect to know what your American utopia is all about.

"Even if you don't find it entertaining " why would someone watch a show they don't find entertaining? Haven't seen the show though will soon check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
I have watched a lot of flicks I don't find entertaining but educative.

Chibudollar:
"Even if you don't find it entertaining " why would someone watch a show they don't find entertaining? Haven't seen the show though will soon check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Hmm... EGBON going guns blazing and gung ho. grin

I'm anticipating my "Raised By Wolves" from HBOMax. Sept 3. grin

Got 2 episodes of Lovecraft Country. Will check out after o finish my Versailles season 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.