Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3531560 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
kazzonline:
Well mr robot is one hell of a boring tv show,i had to stop watching.
Thought I was the only one who noticed stoped at epi 3 hoping to continue later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please people is there any other better movie apps better or similar to showbox cuz mine be messing up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, dude just is smart and gets lucky too, I just don't want him to get caught. Yea, the storyline is really fresh, haven't seen something like that but I must say, I don't think religious people will find this one funny, a gay pastor? That's really something.grin

Exactly religious people hav been complaining online that its a big disrespect to the church and all that,well i see it as just a tv show,nothing more,just mere acting,hmmnn buddy isnt really that smart,he us just a lucky chap,yeah i dont want him to get caught yet as wel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Chibudollar:
Thought I was the only one who noticed stoped at epi 3 hoping to continue later

Me i wont continue anymore,i wonder how such a show is pulling great online ratings close to 98 percent oo,the show is too slow and useless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2015
The big bang theory?

series one of my friend said I must go watch...

at the download site nnow .. eoop .. 7 seasons?

Omg!! I know most would have watched it here..

is it that'So hilarious and interesting'?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Lordseyad:
The big bang theory?

Yeah the big bang is a very funny tv show, mostly bunch of science nerds.. just watch out for the character Sheldon Cooper
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Chibudollar:
Yeah the big bang is a very funny tv show, mostly bunch of science nerds.. just watch out for the character Sheldon Cooper
Ooh thanksie... Have downloaded almost season 1 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Lordseyad:
The big bang theory?

Its actually 8 seasons. I have it all, it's so funny I have it on repeat all on my TV.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
kazzonline:

Exactly religious people hav been complaining online that its a big disrespect to the church and all that,well i see it as just a tv show,nothing more,just mere acting,hmmnn buddy isnt really that smart,he us just a lucky chap,yeah i dont want him to get caught yet as wel
He is smart, just very goofy and that makes it a tad difficult to tell.

They can complain all they want, I'm just going to keep enjoying the show, I hope it goes far.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Penny Dreadful.. s2.. this just keeps getting creepier..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolexy007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes! Waiting for season 3
plz where can I download season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
tolexy007:

plz where can I download season 1
Mobtvseries.net

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolexy007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Mobtvseries.net
can't find it there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
tolexy007:

can't find it there
Try mobiletvshows.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ray S03e03

Good one, Ray comes through for his brother Terry while Mickey was busy ruining things. Really interesting episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
peeping true detective s2..vince vaughn,s acting is splendid..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wag008(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
You guys should try BATES MOTEL. Its a good show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by raynold(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Leopantro:

Its actually 8 seasons. I have it all, it's so funny I have it on repeat all on my TV.
same here.. couldn't stop laughing, though my friends find it annoying..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
wag008:
You guys should try BATES MOTEL. Its a good show

watched it till season 2..den stopped
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
raynold:

same here.. couldn't stop laughing, though my friends find it annoying..
lol.. why would they? -- I jxt watched 10 episodes here, and it was funfilled , those guys are geniuses and clowns combined
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 5:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Odkboy23:
I think Jessie has an agenda, seriously an ex soldier to a maid....just too good to be true.

Rosie can be dumb atimes but she's not stupid, one thing I like about her is her funny accent and how she speaks.

blanca is dead for real that's what devious maids are for. to solve murders of their fellow maids.

This is the most interesting season yet, not that predictable but ok.

Carmen and Mrs Powell cracks me up everytime.
Where did season 3 end cos I'm not sure if the one I watched got to the end. I assuming that Blancas murder will be solved in season 3 but so far, ivebnot even gotten a clue of who is responsible for her dissapearance. Is there a season 4?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Where did season 3 end cos I'm not sure if the one I watched got to the end. I assuming that Blancas murder will be solved in season 3 but so far, ivebnot even gotten a clue of who is responsible for her dissapearance. Is there a season 4?
Ha! Season 3 is still on going na, new episodes gets aired every week.

It will eventually get to Blanca's murder.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2015
freecocoa:
Ha! Season 3 is still on going na, new episodes gets aired every week.

It will eventually get to Blanca's murder.
No wonder i thought it ended abruptly. I should have just waited till they were done with the entire season. I hate waiting for episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

No wonder i thought it ended abruptly. I should have just waited till they were done with the entire season. I hate waiting for episodes.
Maybe you should wait then, I guess you bought a CD plate not download.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2015
freecocoa:
Maybe you should wait then, I guess you bought a CD plate not download.
Pirated one at that with 25 episodes only for me to read online that it has only 13 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Pirated one at that with 25 episodes only for me to read online that it has only 13 episodes.
Lmao grin, I don't buy any series I know is still airing and even when I buy CD plates, I buy from someone who sells original to avoid stories that touch.

Season 3 has only 9 episodes so far btw.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

season 3 is still showing, still in episode 9......

season 4 has not been confirmed yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just started seeing HOMELAND. So far, am enjoying every bit of it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

grin grin grin

Those pirates are a mean lot, 25 episodes. Hahaha.

It's been eons since I last bought a disc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lordseyad:
lol.. why would they? -- I jxt watched 10 episodes here, and it was funfilled , those guys are geniuses and clowns combined

You should see Silicon Valley, its a sciency show too but I think it's way funnier than TBBT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wag008(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
dubylhover:

watched it till season 2..den stopped
the series is a slow burner but it is good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
wag008:
the series is a slow burner but it is good

i stopped d series cos i wasnt feeling d storylinv anymorv and no character was intresting me

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.