Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526925 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by botafoga87: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2020
I am watching Escape from Pretoria movie from botafoga
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
WizEndy1:

The West Wing.... In fact, it is greatest series ever. You will be angst as to how the US presidency or the honor of occupying the oval office degenerated to what it is today.
Veep is also great...some of it writers were also involved in Succession. So you imagine how great Veep is.
NOTE : I've seen house of cards
compared to HOC, are they better or less interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Babaj145:

Have u seen kengan ashura??..people don't usually talk about dis anime..but its still one of d best out there..

Kengan ashura is the bomb! The fights are superb

The soundtrack is even maddd!

Bad hop. Born this way!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Kengan ashura is the bomb! The fights are superb

The soundtrack is even maddd!

Bad hop. Born this way!

Patiently waiting for the season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
LaRevolution 9/10

If you are in this thread and you have not seen LaRevolution then you are missing big time.

This series is one of the best series of 2020( no Cap)

Every episode is a bit back to back.

The french has so much history that haven't been told.

I believe France is the country with so many untold story that is not even in history book and I've noticed that when it comes to historical series, the French are the most fashionable people on earth when it comes to dressing.

The attires being used in French series are top notch from series like Reign, to versailles and now LaRevolution.

Well it will be a serial abomination if you have not seen LaRevolution.

The season two will be bloody mehn and the way the season ended, nobody saw it coming.

It took everybody by surprise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
This gomorrah don bore me. How can pesin kill your mother, shoot ur face and u come still reconcile and give him go ahead to kill your father too. Mtchew nonsense italian series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Percival9:
This gomorrah don bore me. How can pesin kill your mother, shoot ur face and u come still reconcile and give him go ahead to kill your father too. Mtchew nonsense italian series
go and watch suburra instead. Far better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Greenarrow01:
guys pls where are you guys downloading no man's land. I have search and search Netflix over and over using different vpns
toxic wap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Omo how many episodes of warriors season 2 remain nah I need to start watching biko too many spoilers here and there. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Percival9:

lol.

I decided to try it after someone recommended it here.....I stopped at episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seems I even prefer series with at least 2 seasons out already that way you enjoy it to the fullest, all this one week one episode then you wait for 1 full year uhhhh.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Climax07(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please someone should explain Dark for me, I've watched it but I'm still confused.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
hellohgy:

lol.

I decided to try it after someone recommended it here.....I stopped at episode 2.
. Its pure shit. People that supposed to be the main point of the series sre the ones that get killed easily
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Climax07:
Please someone should explain Dark for me, I've watched it but I'm still confused.
its for people with IQ99.5

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SkengRay: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
The boys

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2020
best movie 2020 so far 4 me
Greenland 10/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2020
DieRich5:
best movie 2020 so far 4 me
Greenland 10/10
Really? I came across it last night, but I opted not to download it. Guess I'll have to go fix that error now�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Climax07:

The funniest part is if you check the explanation on youtube,

You will still be more confused.cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Naijahall(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Need The Latest Music, News, Music Video. Movies!. Click The Link Below

https:///L6gvSLIufLW5u7hCPpFheT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Papadoh:

Really? I came across it last night, but I opted not to download it. Guess I'll have to go fix that error now�
yeah ....from start to end, d soundtrack, everything is just too good..............2012 was my best now Greenland issa best
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheWealthiestOne: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Percival9:
. Its pure shit. People that supposed to be the main point of the series sre the ones that get killed easily

Lol. You guys don't probably understand how the crime fiction (or na real world?) works.
There is no permanent friends in the crime world, real criminals don't have a moral code, their only moral code is their survival.
Similar things worked out in zerozerozero. The Wire, The Sopranos, etc.
You don't expect real criminals to be protecting someone who has no regard for them. "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" for them. No permanent enemy, just permanent interest.

A similar thing is even happening in Fargo S4. It is why Justo will want to kill or trade his brother's death ( Gaetano) to win the war against his rival. Warrior series has a similar scenario where Mai Ling giving go-ahead to kill his brother, to Young Jun taking over from his Father.

You guys must have watched all these Koreans and Nollywood wella. cheesy cheesy

Gennaro Savastano must have been excellent in that role to have a similar role in Fargo S4.

Ciro must have been excellent to have a full separate movie about Gomorrah after his role was killed in the series

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheWealthiestOne: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2020
lymelyte:
go and watch suburra instead. Far better

They would probably not enjoy it. But they must have enjoyed Money Heist. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheWealthiestOne: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Okikiola914:
Mr. Robot 4/10, waste of tym
Peele. cheesy cheesy
But I disagree. Season 1&2 of that show is better than most shows out there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheWealthiestOne: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Percival9:

So annoying wack plotline. Everything sucks

It appears you have a knack for not understanding a good series. I bet you don't or won't enjoy Westworld S1 either.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sijo01(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Wahala nor dey finish for The 100

When you think they're finally free after emerging victorious then another....... sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
register and get N300 airtime.......check my Signature
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Percival9:
its for people with IQ99.5
So it's for people with average IQ. What's the big deal, then?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
All this Irish accent dey confused and unclear at times.. Watching peaky blinder has been uneasy with the intonation but interesting though grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WizEndy1: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
lymelyte:
compared to HOC, are they better or less interesting?
The West Wing is more interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
lymelyte:
All this Irish accent dey confused and unclear at times.. Watching peaky blinder has been uneasy with the intonation but interesting though grin

Use subtitles

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Where can I download West Wing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m), dannytoe(m), Fabulous0019(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.