Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529802 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2015
absky5:
who have seen american odyssey?

Afam4eva:

It was really nice but discontinued after the first installment.

American Odyssey still breaks my heart.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

It was really nice but discontinued after the first installment.
what!! It has been cancel?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jerry24kay(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2015
bykebyke:

Person of Interest
The Strain.
Ray Donovan

thanks ..
still watching Ray Donovan .
how is "the strain" ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
absky5:
what!! It has been cancel?

NBC is know for there fuckery!! Na so dem dey always murder tv series!! I hav little hopes for tv series coming frm NBC lately cos next tin u know na to cancel am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just started Black Sails.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Continuum is back

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duke59(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Any news on teen wolf,originals and secret circle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2015
duke59:
Any news on teen wolf,originals and secret circle
That originals season 2 just tire me. I've been finding inspiration just to finish season two. I think they stretch stories too far sometimes and it gets one tired.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duke59(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

That originals season 2 just tire me. I've been finding inspiration just to finish season two. I think they stretch stories too far sometimes and it gets one tired.
I can neva get tired of d film o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2015
duke59:
I can neva get tired of d film o
Maybe it's me again. Season 1 wasn't bad but this season two, I need courage lord.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duke59(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

Maybe it's me again. Season 1 wasn't bad but this season two, I need courage lord.
oya receive d courage ijn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by decepticos(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2015
the strain, penny dreadful, dark matter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Just finished watching Boardwalk empire.. An awesome series.. It is a must watch for people who want to know how to make move politically, life in general etc..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2015
thecollector:
Pls who has seen Boardwalk Empire? is it any good?
boardwalk empire is fucking good. A must watch for those that want to learn how things work in life generally, political atmosphere,..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rubi96(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2015
***FEAR THE WALKING DEAD***
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

Its not just you. The writers were lazy in S2. we can only hope they step up their game in dis coming season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wonder why tv series dont pass 13 episodes lately,most na 10 episodes,i hav even watched some of just 6 episodes,whatsup?? Why the new trend? Back in the day it was usually 22 episodes men,are writers lazy or is the netoworks not allowing them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LOUIS6(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
SIRANDREWS:
Its not just you. The writers were lazy in S2. we can only hope they step up their game in dis coming season

Hello .... bro?

I want to ask u somfyn... about dat mtn 4.5gb Data plan....

I ave been browsing with it (both day and night) since two weeks now... but dey are only deducting from d 1.5gb day plan...

Will they start deducting from d 3gb night plan as soon as I exhaust d 1.5 gb day plan

I use a BlackBerry Z3...

I will be waiting for ur response...

Thanks!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
LOUIS6:

Hello .... bro?

I want to ask u somfyn... about dat mtn 4.5gb Data plan....

I ave been browsing with it (both day and night) since two weeks now... but dey are only deducting from d 1.5gb day plan...

Will they start deducting from d 3gb night plan as soon as I exhaust d 1.5 gb day plan

I use a BlackBerry Z3...

I will be waiting for ur response...

Thanks!

There are 2 types of the 4.5gb plan.

first one: they charge from d 1.5gb day plan b4 moving to nite plan.

second: they charge from both consecutively as u use them.

my guess is ure using d 1st one. d 2nd is 120 to 131 while 1st is 102 to 131

satisfied?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LOUIS6(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

There are 2 types of the 4.5gb plan.

first one: they charge from d 1.5gb day plan b4 moving to nite plan.

second: they charge from both consecutively as u use them.

my guess is ure using d 1st one. d 2nd is 120 to 131 while 1st is 102 to 131

satisfied?

I actually used 120 to 131
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wx9Z: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2015
YeYePikin is looking for writers who are lovers of movies, if you think you can talk about movies all day, you are welcome to join the fastest growing movie blog in Nigeria. Just send an email to yeyepikinonline@gmail.com and you will get a reply ASAP. KUMBAYA

You think you know movies ??

Try out our Movies quotes giveaway, tell us the name of the movie , the actor and the character played.

Yesterday quote was

Quote: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!

Answer correctly and win instant airtime (NO Sorry that touches the heart) and the quotes will be updated everyday for 30 days

visit: www.yeyepikin.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Afam4eva:

same here. thought i was the only one. lost interest after episode 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just watched d latest episode of suits and I must say "I support louis", Harvey gets away with everything and never gives Louis the respect he deserves. I have a colleague like that at work and it is just so annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Devious Maids season finale is on point.
Teen Wolf
Dark Matter
Killjoys
Ballers
Brink.
Ray Donovan.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well i`ve been watching some good series so i will just pick the ones i like best
== Nashville
I was a Empire fan boy before i started this series, and while i know they are both musical shows albeit of differnt genre (Nashville is country and Empire hip hop), i am not gonna lie. Nashville is a truly beffiting show for the home of country music. The casts are well-established musical acts and they practice with several Grammy-winning songwriters for their songs. A top drawer for me, anxiously awaiting season 4

== Hart of Dixie
This is a small-town story of a doctor who finds herself in unfamiliar territory at Bluebell, Alabama. The love triangles in it are heartwarming. U wont regret the 4 seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UyiIredia(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just finished with Originals.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Pls o my watchseries app dosnt allow me to log in any help would be highly appreciated thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by odion81(f): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Odkboy23:
Devious Maids season finale is on point.
Teen Wolf
Dark Matter
Killjoys
Ballers
Brink.
Ray Donovan.
. The cliff hanger in this last episode of devious maids is suspense filled. I cannot wait for season 4 to start. Yipee, Peri is back. So good for Rosie. Please I don't want Andrian &Zoila to die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
odion81:
. The cliff hanger in this last episode of devious maids is suspense filled. I cannot wait for season 4 to start. Yipee, Peri is back. So good for Rosie. Please I don't want Andrian &Zoila to die
This season was awesome and the explosion scene got me like WTH. I hope Adrian and Zoila survives too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Heebucun(f): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
How to get away with murder(HWTGAWM)

A must watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
lymelyte:
boardwalk empire is fucking good. A must watch for those that want to learn how things work in life generally, political atmosphere,..

then you also need to each house of cards

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.