Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517871 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Percival9:

The Boarding School: Las Cumbres // El Internado: Las Cumbres

This series is another banger in the making cool

ELITE CASTS are there

In an inaccessible place between the mountains and isolated from the world, a school is located next to an old monastery. The students are rebellious and problematic young people who live under the strict and severe discipline imposed by the center to reintegrate them into society. The surrounding forest is home to ancient legends, threats that are still valid and that will immerse them in terrifying adventures.

Imdb rating in 3days 7.9/10

My rating 8/10
Drop link to download please

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2021
LongNipple:
I don't know but I don't like watching Comedy Series, Action Series, Sci-Fi Series or Animated Series such as American Dad (they look like cartoons to me) like every other person out there.

My Genre is just DRAMA...Anything Drama with a powerful Storyline gets my attention, will keep me glued and will be making me look forward to watching it every moment in time once I have started.

I don't know
Am I Okay undecided
Am I just different?
Or is this just me

Nah You are not alone... I will recommend a few for u.

-Sharp Objects
- The Acts
-Top of the lake
-The cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LongNipple(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2021
R2bees:
Nah You are not alone... I will recommend a few for u.

-Sharp Objects
- The Acts
-Top of the lake
-The cry

Glad to know I'm not alone in this.
Thanks for the Recommended Series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2021
LongNipple:
I don't know but I don't like watching Comedy Series, Action Series, Sci-Fi Series or Animated Series such as American Dad (they look like cartoons to me) like every other person out there.

My Genre is just DRAMA...Anything Drama with a powerful Storyline gets my attention, will keep me glued and will be making me look forward to watching it every moment in time once I have started.

I don't know
Am I Okay undecided
Am I just different?
Or is this just me

lolz...............ur ok, bt different from me.
the only thing I don't like in ur list is "Drama"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LongNipple(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2021
DieRich5:
lolz...............ur ok, bt different from me.
the only thing I don't like in ur list is "Drama"

Lolz...Seems we are all different and that's what makes us Unique.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Nova15:

Ofcourse I expected Superman and Lois to die off. It's CW afterall.

Nah only the originals survived in CW
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Alfred234:

Drop link to download please
Thenetnaija . Com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
I just saw "behind her eyes" and damnn!
What a show. Its a miniseries though.. But mini series are the best.
The show ended in a clusterfvck but i enjoyed every bit of it.

Can anyone recommend something similar or captivating?
Ps: not romance or overtly female drama series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
I hope this will be good like PACIFIC RIM: THE BLACK

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tolu181:
I hope this will be good like PACIFIC RIM: THE BLACK

✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Episode 4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
No Spoiler Here...

DOTA Dragon's blood : 8/10

Mehn this anime is super interesting and mature but Pacific Rim: The Black is still the master.

Back to DOTA
I thought Davion is a badass dragon Knight until Kaden showed up, his armour basically made him a god

He can destroy Terroblade, if they meet.

P.s: waiting for Amazon's INVINCIBLE tomorrow..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please who is watching CYPHER? Should I bother starting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
I've been trying to sub for Netflix with my card but wasn't successful, keep telling me "sorry something went wrong, try again later"
Any solution pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
WetSmoke:

I've seen two episodes. The plot is good but the acting is somehow, B-grade shit. But I'm not continuing sha.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bobbybube:
I just saw "behind her eyes" and damnn! What a show. Its a miniseries though.. But mini series are the best. The show ended in a clusterfvck but i enjoyed every bit of it.
Can anyone recommend something similar or captivating? Ps: not romance or overtly female drama series.
You
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Machini:

You

Seen. Any other?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Machini:

You

Then no gree release season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nova15:
Warrior S2 - 8.7/10

I can't believe I've been sleeping on this beauty. Well, binge watching it was better cos suspense would have killed me if I waited every week to see one episode.

Most series from cinemax is always a hit the same guy that acted in Banshee another series from cinemax is also on the series....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Superman and Lois is becoming another smallville. Super powered people running around everywhere. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Nova15:
Superman and Lois is becoming another smallville. Super powered people running around everywhere. angry

True. I said it. It would soon die off like the others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Percival9:

The Boarding School: Las Cumbres // El Internado: Las Cumbres

This series is another banger in the making cool

ELITE CASTS are there

In an inaccessible place between the mountains and isolated from the world, a school is located next to an old monastery. The students are rebellious and problematic young people who live under the strict and severe discipline imposed by the center to reintegrate them into society. The surrounding forest is home to ancient legends, threats that are still valid and that will immerse them in terrifying adventures.

Imdb rating in 3days 7.9/10

My rating 8/10
This season look promissing, I trust spanish since their debut series locked up nd money heist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Today's Beauty

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
You all should download INVINCIBLE

They have HOMELAND kinda superman...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Saw this the other day, they better don't water down the show. In fact they should make it more offensive, but don't know how this show would be without granddad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samplanner(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pls help, where can I download filipino series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 3:44am On Mar 27, 2021
One Black
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2021
grudges:

This season look promissing, I trust spanish since their debut series locked up nd money heist.
A slow burner
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2021

Guys PLS SOMEONE SHOULD RECOMMEND SOME TOP CLASS SERIES FOR ME APART FROM

Power
Gomorra
Monarca
Dark desire
Vis a vis
30 coins
Peaky blinders
For life
Banshee
Sex education
The originals
Lucifer
Queen of the south
Breaking bad
Money heist
How to get away with murder

Something entertaining Help a brother

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Percival9:

Guys PLS SOMEONE SHOULD RECOMMEND SOME TOP CLASS SERIES FOR ME APART FROM

Power
Gomorra
Monarca
Dark desire
Vis a vis
30 coins
Peaky blinders
For life
Banshee
Sex education
The originals
Lucifer
Queen of the south
Breaking bad
Money heist
How to get away with murder

Something entertaining Help a brother

Warrior
Ozark
Person of interest
The rookie
For the people
Resident Allien(it will crack you up)
The Resident
The good doctor
Mentalist
Castle
Swat
The brave
Blindspot
Bones
Seal team
Damages
Daredevil
Luke cage
Person of Interest
Your honor
Rookie blue
Mayans
Sons of Anarchy
Better call Saul
Scandal
The catch
The legend
Limitless
Lethal weapon
Underground
Orange is the new black
Prodigal son
Alias
Animal kingdom
The boys
Homeland
Strike back
Lie to me
Fringe
Brooklyn Nine nine
Ballers
Queen Sugar
Chicago PD
Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
The Equalizer
Chuck
Narcos
LA finest
Royal pain
Designated Survivor
The gifted
Charmed
Valor
Vampire Diaries
The Listener
Cardinal
Motive
FBI
FBI Most Wanted
Bull
Billions
Scorpion
Body of proof
Mistresses
Devious Maid
Into the badlands
Shooter
Burden of truth
Cypher
House of cards
The blacklist
Grey's Anatomy
The good place
Private Eyes
Sherlock holmes
Leverage
City on a hill

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
WetSmoke:

I have finished that one, it was very good. I will be looking forward to seeing the next season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.