Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522848 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
DieRich5:
Ted lasso isn't funny to me like that but the series is really great, rating S2 8.5/10 already

Sometimes in life be grateful for wat u have and stop acting like a bit*h, I just dislike Nathan angry
Roy ND Keeley cry

big mouth S5 release date Nov 5 grin

I don't think they wrote it to be in that genre, Ted is the only actor with all the comedy, it was meant to be fun. This series almost made me cry, the love, lessons you learn, I no dey download film with my data, Na this series break that curse. It is not predictable, but beautiful plot, great theme, almost awesome cast, quality script writing. It is 9/10 for me

You need to be empathetic with Nathan coming from his background, twas keeley and boss owner that gave a little confidence, most have been bullied all his life. I hate Roy's arrogance and walking style and how he talks. He be PeS or FIFA football player?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
You'll just be dropping spoiler like an ídiot, now I have to put these series in my to watch list hoping to forget the nonsense you just wrote

What exactly is the spoiler in what I wrote?
Did I write anyone's name, abi na "that woman" they confuse you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jarchi:

I don't think they wrote it to be in that genre, Ted is the only actor with all the comedy, it was meant to be fun. This series almost made me cry, the love, lessons you learn, I no dey download film with my data, Na this series break that curse. It is not predictable, but beautiful plot, great theme, almost awesome cast, quality script writing. It is 9/10 for me

You need to be empathetic with Nathan coming from his background, twas keeley and boss owner that gave a little confidence, most have been bullied all his life. I hate Roy's arrogance and walking style and how he talks. He be PeS or FIFA football player?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
↘️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jarchi:

it's a comedy show ND Ted is the MC dats why the Series is called Ted lasso grin

haha u rating it 9/10 ND u don't like Roy cheesy all the things u hate re the reason why I like him......

Roy ND Ted making it fun to watch ND the football mk it's more fun to watch cus it really feels real to me

Nathan fvck up big time jor, never fvck someone who helped u

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jarchi:

You not alone, I had to rewatch it again this morning and I was angrily analysing the value, I said to myself, and some people will be claiming millionaire and billionaires. He bought a 12000won fish but paid 10000won, that fish now in Nigeria is like 1000 or 1500 as at when the movie was made. He won 4.5 million won maybe like 450k naira and knew he was made. Someone had billions in debt and didn't look it. But I still love Korea over any country, maybe their movies sold them on a platter of gold. The quality is what drives me crazy. The only thing I hate about their culture is the family inheritance of business and Love life
south Korea is still my favorite country I wish to go ND get one of dere girls beside me grin I don't like dere culture Sha

I can survive dere with dere useless money.....my only concern now is the total amount for everything I needed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
I still can't get over the masterpiece that's Avatar, the last Airbender. It was way ahead of its time, if you ask me.

This is my third time re-watching and I don't get bored or tired

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temmy59: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mandorland:
The third season of succession drops this year..can't wait

I have being waiting long for succession
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I still can't get over the masterpiece that's Avatar, the last Airbender. It was way ahead of its time, if you ask me.

ATLA is an immortal classic. Treated very significant issues and topics thoughtfully. With characters that felt written by people who'd lived that experience or known someone that had lived that experience.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibukzy:
Can't wait
I hope the season 3 is great too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Achilles100:
Alice in Borderland.

I love it. I would have thought they would have dedicated an episode to explaining how they got to this "borderland".

And to think the GamesMaster is that woman, I don't know whether to be disappointed or shocked.

Their games sha na dead, I like the categorization.

Overall rating.
7.5/10

I started this Alice in Borderland today...
They said it's similar to Squid game but so far...it's nothing like Squid game ...
The only little similarity is the survival iish...
People who compare them don't understand why squid game is special...

Anyway see as you drop spoiler... chai

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:

the animation?
Looks like I'll rewatch someday...
But it's nowhere near the top of my list...
I'll rewatch classics like Bleach or Naruto far before it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
osic:

The said "criticisms" wasn't objective. It's a forced attempt to seem "cool" and "different".

Those who actually watched the series with an open mind can definitely point out certain flaws and anti climax in the movie without trying too hard to discredit a movie just because there's is an hype around it.

No movie is perfect, squid game was unique, albeit rushed in some parts. All I'm trying to say is that, let's be objective.
true...
The show is good...but some people in an attempt to look smart or different just make forced criticism

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
I didn't even know The Naked Director season 2 was out since July
I'm watching it today...
Alice in Borderland can wait...

The Naked Director is a series about some prominent people In the Japanese p*rn industry...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm not a fan of Zombie movies...
But in seriously considering watching Kingdom...
All the trailers are mad...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Twitter down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kaycee7:
ATLA is an immortal classic. Treated very significant issues and topics thoughtfully. With characters that felt written by people who'd lived that experience or known someone that had lived that experience.
Tighten you seatbelt fellas ...... Memories might be ruined with Netflix's new live action adaptation. grin

Might not taint the franchise (like the film adaptation) but gonna get fans mad if it doesn't deliver the slightest bit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I'm not a fan of Zombie movies...
But in seriously considering watching Kingdom...
All the trailers are mad...
Kingdom series is like no other. You'll sure enjoy it.

Train To Busan was the movie that rekindled my liking for Zombie horror. I hated that genre cus it's kinda bland to me especially with Walking Dead franchise and painfully repetitive. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:

God tier Masterpiece

That's the word. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
abduleez1:

Tighten you seatbelt fellas ...... Memories might be ruined with Netflix's new live action adaptation. grin

Might not taint the franchise (like the film adaptation) but gonna get fans mad if it doesn't deliver the slightest bit.
Na person wey watch them go ruin him memories. I go wait make I see wetin fans dey talk before I near that thing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kaycee7:
Na person wey watch them go ruin him memories. I go wait make I see wetin fans dey talk before I near that thing.

Lol, make we dey look sha. grin

Na trailer go determine buzz first.

You hear if Cowboy Bepop live action adaptation form Netflix? Coming this November. grin grin
So many animé adaptation from these guys. Also ONE PIECE incoming next year.
Na their new gold be that since CBM no dey work for them. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
abduleez1:

the movie already did that to me! nothing can hurt me now but I trust Netflix, they wouldn't want to mess this up.... ATLA is too legendary for fvck ups
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lekhane(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Castle & Castle S2 - 8.5/10

Top notch Nollywood Series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Can you help me with link
Need to re watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2021
I
realestniggah:

Of course there is going to be a season 2 with an ending like that , give the director a month or two to collect himself, they will announce season 2. he is just overwhelmed with the hype is all

I wouldn't be too hopeful. Kdrama is not known to have more than one season. It's a popular thing they do, leaving their shows open ended. Vagabond, Hotel Del Luna, memories of Alhambra and a host others had open endings worse than Squid game, but nothing was continued.

Well, since Netflix is involved, it might be forced.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Elsanchez:
any review on this

Memories of the Alhambra

It was damn good.

I'd recommend Two worlds too. One of my favorite Kdrama
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Midnight Mass ........9/10

A TV show with a powerful message. Questions your faith, religion, science, logic, beliefs and human psyche.
A True slow burn. Absolute Masterpiece.
Very Symbolic. Insightful. The Bible verses, the scriptures, the stories, the concept, the human thought process.
Man, this is symbolic as it has a message for Christians, Muslims and even Atheists. It's for all.

One scene that stuck with me was the climactic ending and it's symbolism with book of Revelations, Rapture, Afterlife and End of life itself. The references. The craze for Salvation.
That Catholic song and the moment which it captured just make you feel weird type of way.
Alas, I forgot its episodes are titled from books or scriptures of the Bible. Just like it's finale, it's an absolute REVELATION.

Cautionary Tale how man can twist the scriptures in his favour. This show is perfectly crafted for the over zealous and over pious Nigerians and religious people worldwide. There's nothing as crazed and devoted like a religious zealot.

Mike Flanagan is a Genius abeg. Obviously his Best work. The cast: masterpiece acting performance. The score— intoxicating. The writing — unconventional.
It stirs your mind, intellect, thoughts and the way you perceive the world. One wonderful aspect of it....this masterpiece is an horror genre.

PS: This is no show for the ordinary mind. If you're looking for pop corn flick and good ol' action. Steer clear. This is not for everyone. A thought provoking Serial it is. What you watch and slowly digest after.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Finished Midnight Mass in less than 2 days. Was engrossed already and didn't sleep off after getting past the first few minutes.
A damn laser focus of binge... 7 episodes of 1hr runtime and man was engaged!! cheesy
Only God tier content can keep me going this far and involved. cheesy

Each episode keeps getting elevated and promises more step by step...from a 6/10 to a 6.5, 7, 8 till 9. cheesy The last three episodes was a damn rollercoaster. Na movie wey you go watch you talk say you gain something be dis. No cap.

Hated Bev Keane with all my heart. That woman deserves special kind of Hell. If devil no careful sef, she go dethrone am. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Baddestguyp:
the animation?
Looks like I'll rewatch someday...
But it's nowhere near the top of my list...
I'll rewatch classics like Bleach or Naruto far before it
You know bleach had a bad ending right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:55am On Oct 05, 2021
abduleez1:

Netflix is doing re-make??
Ah. God please
I won't even watch it, I refused to watch that re-make of Mulan and Lion King till date

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Shady92(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58