Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3573087 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Saw this on FB and the whole thread had me in fits. Kanye don suffer grin grin

I just think they are particularly keen on using Kanye as an example. Other ppl have done far worse and they've been rewarded nevertheless. Ie Sarah Silverman.

It's when it comes to Black Man, white people go know how to do virtue signalling and righteousness. When it comes to one of their own they turn a blind eye.

It's funny how Americans view Jews as some kind of endangered species that must be protected even tho this group holds massive influence in world politics. They are the world's hegemon in Finance — look at how many top hedge fund managers, financiers and banks are headed by Jews. Heck even Janet Yellen is Jewish.

Kanye West dey fvvk up back to sha as him no dey give him mouth brakes. Maybe na the Bipolar disorder dey worry am or na just him character I no know. Anyways.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2022
abduleez1:

I just think they are particularly keen on using Kanye as an example. Other ppl have done far worse and they've been rewarded nevertheless. Ie Sarah Silverman.

It's when it comes to Black Man, white people go know how to do virtue signalling and righteousness. When it comes to one of their own they turn a blind eye.

It's funny how Americans view Jews as some kind of endangered species that must be protected even tho this group holds massive influence in world politics. They are the world's hegemon in Finance — look at how many top hedge fund managers, financiers and banks are headed by Jews. Heck even Janet Yellen is Jewish.

Kanye West dey fvvk up back to sha as him no dey give him mouth brakes. Maybe na the Bipolar disorder dey worry am or na just him character I no know. Anyways.....
Giving..Kanye West is a nut case atm but these companies cutting ties with him somewhat proves his point and the comment that started this debacle that "perhaps Jews hold too much power". I don't want to tie it to a race thing, but i think if someone like Elon Musk tries this type of thing, he's most likely coming out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2022
abduleez1:

Na that money wey the Jews hold be the Koko. Just like how people go shout you down or beat you sef if you oppose rich man, na so them take dey pander to the Jews.
That's why the first and foremost thing on the mind of the black race should be to build up our collective economic stand. Otherwise we go dey cry till Jesus come

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:
Giving..Kanye West is a nut case atm but these companies cutting ties with him somewhat proves his point and the comment that started this debacle that "perhaps Jews hold too much power". I don't want to tie it to a race thing, but i think if someone like Elon Musk tries this type of thing, he's most likely coming out unscathed.
Elon is also a producer. It's harder to cancel the main gear than it is to cancel a cog or wheel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2022
nani667:
8.9 / 10
Abeg dey try drop d name of d movies fa.. Mke pesin dey sabi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Na that money wey the Jews hold be the Koko. Just like how people go shout you down or beat you sef if you oppose rich man, na so them take dey pander to the Jews.
That's why the first and foremost thing on the mind of the black race should be to build up our collective economic stand. Otherwise we go dey cry till Jesus come

this here.the indians definitely got the memo.
the jews, in the long run probably got as bad a sdeal as blacks. final solution, religiously justified antisemitism - but they followed the money and now they are calling the shots - even when they are meting out the exact same shit that wa meted on them in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Elon is also a producer. It's harder to cancel the main gear than it is to cancel a cog or wheel.
Elon is a full sized meme but also a main driver of future tech solutions that will be critical to this planet survival in years to come and he is also....white. so he could make an anti Semitic or any derogatory statement and probably go scot free imo. He even owns the main "cancel culture tool" i.e twitter and can probably control any narrative.

Kanye West has been an influential hip hop head been a producer and a rapper with numerous Grammies to show for it. Also he has made giant strides in fashion with the Yeezy brand...and until recently was a certified billionaire.....but "Black".

So him been cancelled this quickly with this much achievement, must certainly be a race thing imo my good man. Proving his point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the jews, in the long run probably got as bad a sdeal as blacks. final solution, religiously justified antisemitism - but they followed the money and now they are calling the shots - even when they are meting out the exact same shit that wa meted on them in the past.
Jews and Asians are closely knit and have worked thier way up upper echelons and sit on prominent boards that shape world decisions.

Blacks on the other hand simply doesn't have this pull and is an entirely "Black" problem. There was a day were African Americans where on about been "Foundational blacks" and superior to blacks everywhere...this kind of shallow thinking can't be found among Jews or Asians.

Nigerians in the UK are even voicing concerns for UK immigration laws to be change to stop more Nigerians coming over.

You can't make any significant progress as a race with this warped thinking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

@ bolded. Israel meting out same judgement on ethnic Palestinians.

Indians truly fvvking got the memo. At times I dey wish at times I be Indian if I were to be reborn in a 3rd world country.
Those ppl are the wisest sets of people when it comes to dealing with 1st world countries and global power.
The way they perfectly blend relations with Moscow and Washington is astonishing with both juggernauts vying for its attention and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:

Jews definitely hold too much power. And I hate the antisemitic label they cast on someone when they feel threatened, despite them being one of the most racist.

He'd definitely escape unscathed. Dude has a huge and reverred following that ppl would think twice crossing him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:
Elon is a full sized meme but also a main driver of future tech solutions that will be critical to this planet survival in years to come and he is also....white. so he could make an anti Semitic or any derogatory statement and probably go scot free imo. He even owns the main "cancel culture tool" i.e twitter and can probably control any narrative.

Kanye West has been an influential hip hop head been a producer and a rapper with numerous Grammies to show for it. Also he has made giant strides in fashion with the Yeezy brand...and until recently was a certified billionaire.....but "Black".

So him been cancelled this quickly with this much achievement, must certainly be a race thing imo my good man. Proving his point.

But that's the thing. Kanye's products rely others. Elon owns his.
How do you cancel someone? You take away their income source/ influence.
For Elon to be cancelled, he'd have to really tick off his customer base. And as most of his customer base resides in the 1%, he can toy with the masses as much as he wants and get away with it.

A better comparison for Kanye would be with another content creator and/or personal brand that relies on a public consumer base.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:
Jews and Asians are closely knit and have worked thier way up upper echelons and sit on prominent boards that shape world decisions.

Blacks on the other hand simply doesn't have this pull and is an entirely "Black" problem. There was a day were African Americans where on about been "Foundational blacks" and superior to blacks everywhere...this kind of shallow thinking can't be found among Jews or Asians.

Nigerians in the UK are even voicing concerns for UK immigration laws to be change to stop more Nigerians coming over.

You can't make any significant progress as a race with this warped thinking.

At times I wonder if Blacks are cursed with foolishness cos when you see stuffs like that foundational black bullshit (was it this year?) online and native blacks in foreign soils being hostile to immigrant blacks you wonder if this race lacks foresight.

Look at Japanese, Korean and Chinese and to a lesser extent Indians..... I dey doff cap for those people planning and execution. Even tho some of them have global domination tendencies, it's good for their people in the long run cos it reduces the probability of them being dominated and colonized in the future. They've ensured history doesn't repeat itself. But we here we got ppl hoping White colonialism comes back to move the country forward without doing ourselves.
Nobody fit help you do wetin you no fit do by yourself.

Look at Arabs sef, even if many people around the world love to denigrate them with terrorism jibes, islamophobia and labeling, ppl allover the world still flock their top cities for tourism and la Vida loca lifestyle. ie Dubai, Qatar, Jeddah etc.

But Black man mbannu, when them enter place of prestige they begin to think others of less standing are below them and start associating themselves with people who put you in chains in the first place.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Solid start from HOTD. I'll give it 8.5/10
Lord of the Rings wasn't bad as folks made it out to be. 8/10 for me.

Enjoyed both series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pls. I beg some one help me with a working link or website URL downownload elite season 2,3 and 5. Tfpdl is not working and I need the format in 720
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
abduleez1:

At times I wonder if Blacks are cursed with foolishness cos when you see stuffs like that foundational black bullshit (was it this year?) online and native blacks in foreign soils being hostile to immigrant blacks you wonder if this race lacks foresight.

Look at Japanese, Korean and Chinese and to a lesser extent Indians..... I dey doff cap for those people planning and execution. Even tho some of them have global domination tendencies, it's good for their people in the long run cos it reduces the probability of them being dominated and colonized in the future. They've ensured history doesn't repeat itself. But we here we got ppl hoping White colonialism comes back to move the country forward without doing ourselves.
Nobody fit help you do wetin you no fit do by yourself.

Look at Arabs sef, even if many people around the world love to denigrate them with terrorism jibes, islamophobia and labeling, ppl allover the world still flock their top cities for tourism and la Vida loca lifestyle. ie Dubai, Qatar, Jeddah etc.

But Black man mbannu, when them enter place of prestige they begin to think others of less standing are below them and start associating themselves with people who put you in chains in the first place.

IMO laslas Kanye is uncancelable...
They can take away everything he owns but not his fans or his talent...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
pu7pl3:

Spitting facts...you can't cancel someone with actual talents and a fantastic array of works over the years. The alphabet people and misguided feminist came for Chimamanda Adichie, Jk Rowling and David Chappelle and all the cancellations were DOA.

The Jk Rowling was the most laughable...like imagine cancelling the author of "Harry Potter" as in The "Harry Potter"!

Good grief!.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
grudges:
Pls. I beg some one help me with a working link or website URL downownload elite season 2,3 and 5. Tfpdl is not working and I need the format in 720
Use index search on Google
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
sod09:

Use index search on Google
I google tired,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:
Spitting facts...you can't cancel someone with actual talents and a fantastic array of works over the years. The alphabet people and misguided feminist came for Chimamanda Adichie, Jk Rowling and David Chappelle and all the cancellations were DOA.

The Jk Rowling was the most laughable...like imagine cancelling the author of "Harry Potter" as in The "Harry Potter"!

Good grief!.
I mean it's laughable now but the way they came for JK was something terrible when it was happening. Fam, which agenda did they not push?
They said she was racist because she made Nagini an Asian woman.
They said she was anti-semitic because of the goblins, even likened her to Goebbels.
At a point, they even started saying she no sabi write.
Omo! The matter been heavy that year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:

Good grief!.

Lol, they can bring the heat but it'll sizzle down eventually and people will move on...
Even R. Kelly that commited an actual crime(s) still gets streams on YouTube and Spotify.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
I mean it's laughable now but the way they came for JK was something terrible when it was happening. Fam, which agenda did they not push?
They said she was racist because she made Nagini an Asian woman.
They said she was anti-semitic because of the goblins, even likened her to Goebbels.
At a point, they even started saying she no sabi write.
Omo! The matter been heavy that year.
Omo...she get thick skin dieee i swear... because the cancelling mob was after her very livelihood.

Mama didn't even fold and continued to give hot takes daily grin grin

Her mantra was "Never appeal or apologize to the cancelling mob".

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lol, they can bring the heat but it'll sizzle down eventually and people will move on...
Even R. Kelly that commited an actual crime(s) still gets streams on YouTube and Spotify.
Me self shock..The excuse was that "cancel the man and not his art" lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
pu7pl3:

Kanye has been slowly cancelling himself over the last decade. This is just the last straw that broke the camels back.

Dude went from George Bush doesn't care about black people to slavery was a choice. Used to be my fav rapper and one that could be identified with as he embraced his middle class background and did not form gangsta/hard man. To this day through the wire is one of my favorite songs.

But once his mum passed he had no anchor and has been on a downward spiral since. Who the fk marries a kardashian. That was when jayz started giving him distance. No mix me with your yama yama abegi.

Then all that nonsense cyberstalking of Pete Davidson. On top wetin?

Kanye just kept doing himself is all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
oyaskii:

Good grief!.

Na that JK Rowling cancelling dey make me laff pass. I just dey observe mugus online they say make them WB buy her rights off. grin
I just dey wait a few years from now when all the thing don die down. The mugus wey dey shout cancel go still queue up for cinema just to watch the next "Harry Potter".

I love authors of her generation and GRR Martin — they were wise enough not to sell wholesale their rights to their properties to corporations, then get pennies over the years.
The injustice comic book writers & colourists suffers till this day probably made some of them wise up!!

You go surprise say all this Spiderman, Avengers, Iron Man movies etc that made billions of dollars, its just a few thousand dollars that goes to the creator of such characters. You go dey see $6-10,000 for movies swimming in money wey actors dey earn millions of dollars or high 6 figure earnings.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
pu7pl3:

You don hear say Spotify don refuse to pull down him music. I just dey laff. Make Adidas and co dey do virtue signalling for now. After some months or a year or two they'd be scrambling to get a pie of the next genius piece Ye has cooked up.

Just wait when one smaller lesser known fashion company snatch him up and build some sweet bucks for themselves and you'd see big execs punching the air letting him go.

See how Disney dey feel like dis losing James Gunn. Person wey dem tout as second in command and successor to Kevin Feige.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uche40(f): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
House of Cards (2013-2018)

"A Congressman works with his equally conniving wife to exact revenge on the people who betrayed him".

Watched the first season many years back and I'm just starting to watch the others. Say what you want about Kevin Spacey. Dude is hella entertaining grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Kanye has been slowly cancelling himself over the last decade. This is just the last straw that broke the camels back.

Dude went from George Bush doesn't care about black people to slavery was a choice. Used to be my fav rapper and one that could be identified with as he embraced his middle class background and did not form gangsta/hard man. To this day through the wire is one of my favorite songs.

But once his mum passed he had no anchor and has been on a downward spiral since. Who the fk marries a kardashian. That was when jayz started giving him distance. No mix me with your yama yama abegi.

That's the sad reality.
Kanye is Kanye's biggest problem. Even Blacks over there have problems with Ye. That "Slavery Was a Choice" rap is one weird shït. And dude keeps doing more everyday.

Always wondered about that Kardashian family. Whether they specifically made it a choice or tradition to fvvk with Blacks or the interracial relationships just flows naturally. Cos that family is one weird white American family. grin grin
If they were from a minority group like Latinos etc I might understand but this.

The way everyone in the family gets Blacked they amaze me. grin a whole full on White family oo.
They gotta be the most liberal of liberals on US soil. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
abduleez1:

That's the sad reality.
Kanye is Kanye's biggest problem. Even Blacks over there have problems with Ye. That "Slavery Was a Choice" rap is one weird shït. And dude keeps doing more everyday.

Always wondered about that Kardashian family. Whether they specifically made it a choice or tradition to fvvk with Blacks or the interracial relationships just flows naturally. Cos that family is one weird white American family. grin grin
If they were from a minority group like Latinos etc I might understand but this.

The way everyone in the family gets Blacked they amaze me. grin a whole full on White family oo.
They gotta be the most liberal of liberals on US soil. cheesy
Once you get Blacked, it's hard to go back. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You're the first to make sense here. Kanye is Kanye's worst enemy. The man can't shut up to save his own life. Has the tendency to spew colorful rubbish.

He has not only succeeded in alienating himself from the Jewish community but also the black community after saying slavery was a choice, and backed it up by saying Chauvin didn't kill George Floyd. Kanye is crazy mehn.

I heard he's no longer a billionaire since Adidas cut him off. According to TMZ, he lost 60% of his fortune tied in with Adidas deal, so he's now worth $400 million. Big woops.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
I downloaded mr. Robot sea 1-4 hope I will not regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
I just discovered the best website to download series and movies, which I found worthy of sharimg to this tread 'Nollyverse.com'. its give all episode in one place, showing an option of downloading in 480p 720p, 1080p.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luiginho2xl(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
grudges:
I just discovered the best website to download series and movies, which I found worthy of sharimg to this tread 'Nollyverse.com'. its give all episode in one place, showing an option of downloading in 480p 720p, 1080p.
This is a fantastic find.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Cypherhendrix(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.