Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525724 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Infinity Pool (2023) = 5/10 βœ”οΈ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cypherhendrix:
I just finished SEVERANCE, all i can say is WOW, it was very boring and very interesting , weird review yea but it is worth every minute.
they will soon come here to say a show cannot be good and boring at the same time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Conown38:
Hunter x Hunter and The Last of Us
Peak!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Netflix has released a teaser for PLUTO

Haven't read the manga but I heard it's great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUhYOyJn78

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Two episodes left for stranger things to be completed.

Wow what a ride.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Elder0001:

Give me links to where I can download mortal kombat ( the animated one released around 1995) and zena warrior Princess.

It's been almost a year since I last watched film due to lack of time. Let me see if I can just tweak my schedule a bit to allow me watch these two once in a while.
MK's also on Kimcartoon. Search for Defenders of the Realm

Xena Warrior Princess is on mobiletvshows dot net. It's not HD though

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Didn't expect The Great to turn out this good LoL πŸ˜…

I think i might get myself to see s2 tomorrow but i'm rooting for 'Peter the terrible' but i already know how it all ends and that's why i'm skeptical seeing s2 πŸ˜•

But s1 is 8.5/10 ...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bruv, this is total world domination HBO is cooking next year.... Entire industry on HBO chokehold πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The entire major genres on play... From dark gritty Crime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, to Comedy, young @du|t, horror. 😳😳😍

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Omo, wtf did I just watch?? 🀯😳
Apple TV seriously cooking something for the year.
A Dark and bleak story about climate change with Severance vibes (even tho I ain't watch yet) to it.

After HBO, this is my next best most loved network for Premium tier TV content. πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ
See the cast na.... i don't think this can go wrong with the caliber of people in this. πŸ˜€πŸ˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QP-xrG0kZk

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Cypherhendrix:
I just finished SEVERANCE, all i can say is WOW, it was very boring and very interesting , weird review yea but it is worth every minute.

Yeah, I think "slow paced" is what you meant to say not boring. It is captivating.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Top Boy, 10000/10..

Two London gang series I've seen now are hits back to back..Gangs of London and now top Boy..

Any other London gang series please πŸ˜₯?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
FergieRaww:
Didn't expect The Great to turn out this good LoL πŸ˜…

I think i might get myself to see s2 tomorrow but i'm rooting for 'Peter the terrible' but i already know how it all ends and that's why i'm skeptical seeing s2 πŸ˜•

But s1 is 8.5/10 ...
lol see it and you are not alone....we are all rooting for Peter "the terrible" πŸ˜€πŸ‘Œ....S2 is even more hilarious and wild than S1. S3 is out later this year and i couldn't be happier...top top tier show πŸ™Œ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2023
The last of us.
Apart from episode one, the rest episodes have been somehow boring, though this episode 5 kind of gave us relief and we saw mild action.

The actor and the little girl actress have been fan favourites so far which is kind of expected but the whole show so far is just there, nothing spectacular.

So my rating for the entire 5 episodes so far for the last of us is 6/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
abduleez1:
Oyaskii food don land cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvVyz1k2B6M
HBO and HBO max good content overload in the coming weeks 🀩🀩

Here for it all πŸ˜‹

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
oyaskii:
HBO and HBO max good content overload in the coming weeks 🀩🀩

Here for it all πŸ˜‹

I dey tell you.

Na make HBO give us date for "The Idol" without beating around the bush.
Them talk say na after Succession air.

I see you also note the difference between HBO and HBOMax. πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒMany people can't seem to tell their content is actually kinda different and that the entities operate with some Level of indepence (until recently when Zaslav combined their operations).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
The world expands even further..... Make them do sharp make we dey see correct animation bayi. πŸ₯Ί

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Book fans dey happy like dis ..... grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Harry Potter likely cooking....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amarisco(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Top Boy, 10000/10..

Two London gang series I've seen now are hits back to back..Gangs of London and now top Boy..

In rough order of release - most are movies though

Kidulthood > Adulthood > Brotherhood
One Day
Bullet Boy
Fall Out Boy
Circle of Revenge
Shiro’s Story
The Intent 1&2
Blue Story

U can try Peaky blinders too. It’s not exactly what you’re looking for but I recommend. & don’t give up until episode 3/4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amarisco(f): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
FBS:
Gangs of London. Season 2 finale. Epic!

No way. Elliot is delusional
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Amarisco:

No way. Elliot is delusional
Man just went nuts, instead to save him papa he went after a babe sorta. I thought they could have added an extra angle to that.
Well....different drinks for different throats.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Top Boy, 10000/10..

Bruv, I can watch those 2 series every day of the week. Just too good. Real drama.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amarisco(f): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
FBS:

Man just went nuts, instead to save him papa he went after a babe sorta. I thought they could have added an extra angle to that.
Well....different drinks for different throats.

Exactly! What’s your business with someone else’s dad. And how did he become this expert hired assassin overnight? He was just a bloody police officer. Honestly his entire character really annoys me. always dey overdo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Top Boy, 10000/10..

which of the top boys?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2023
oyaskii:
lol see it and you are not alone....we are all rooting for Peter "the terrible" πŸ˜€πŸ‘Œ....S2 is even more hilarious and wild than S1. S3 is out later this year and i couldn't be happier...top top tier show πŸ™Œ

What kind of love is that that they share?
I'm confused
Good show though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 6:05am On Feb 17, 2023
lymelyte:
which of the top boys?

The first one bro with the two guys staying at that balcony

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Amarisco:

In rough order of release - most are movies though

Kidulthood > Adulthood > Brotherhood
One Day
Bullet Boy
Fall Out Boy
Circle of Revenge
Shiro’s Story
The Intent 1&2
Blue Story

U can try Peaky blinders too. It’s not exactly what you’re looking for but I recommend. & don’t give up until episode 3/4

Thanks.. Decided to start from the bottom, that blue story is the truth...Hope others are like it too..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:

The first one bro with the two guys staying at that balcony
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)