Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524245 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Singapore1:
i think this year is going to be interesting seriescally grin

every series is gonna be a hit back to back, from GOT to LIMITLESS, to the the chronicles of shannara to backlist

I don't like 'Limitless' and may have jumped the gun a lil' bit on 'Shannara'. The show's full of cliches and is really starting to bore me. That's why I usually stay away from PG-14 shows.

I'm not really feeling this year 'serieristically' just yet, I'm afraid. But then, it's early days. Watching British shows I missed last year anyways... they make better shows than the Americans.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:

Is season 4 out?
Nah, I found out about it recently so I'm finishing up season 3. It's great abi grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Nah, I found out about it recently so I'm finishing up season 3. It's great abi grin
It is, if you frequent here more,you would be appraised of nice movies to watch.
However,what do you think of that bullet to the priest head,is it justified?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:

It is, if you frequent here more,you would be appraised of nice movies to watch.
However,what do you think of that bullet to the priest head,is it justified?
I don't know about justification sha, since murder is murder. But it's understandable why he did it. The Catholic Church and pedophilia tho lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duke59(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls is salem interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I don't know about justification sha, since murder is murder. But it's understandable why he did it. The Catholic Church and pedophilia tho lipsrsealed
Lol.......the movie has its funny scenes tho. cheesy
Murder is murder? Not in a law court oh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Although am yet to watch season 3.
How does man we see clearly jumping off a roof comes back to life? undecided
Sherlock fans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrImole: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Darey00:
But Quantico sweet oo
Who do you think is behind the bombing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Darey00:
But Quantico sweet oo

their FBI camp is funny...is it a training or flexing camp even nysc camp for naija harsh pass there....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:

Lol.......the movie has its funny scenes tho. cheesy
Murder is murder? Not in a law court oh.
So funny. And Ray is like Batman. I like the premise of four siblings, it's cool.
Lol, I'm not rly talking about court, talking about morality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
koice:

I don't like 'Limitless' and may have jumped the gun a lil' bit on 'Shannara'. The show's full of cliches and is really starting to bore me. That's why I usually stay away from PG-14 shows.

I'm not really feeling this year 'serieristically' just yet, I'm afraid. But then, it's early days. Watching British shows I missed last year anyways... they make better shows than the Americans.

lol...I stopped limitless at epi 5,i need to prioritise my downloads,then as for shannara abi shawarma xhronicles,I dint bother to download as I saw its being aired by MTV..knew it'd b anoda teenwolf....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:
Although am yet to watch season 3. How does man we see clearly jumping off a roof comes back to life? undecided Sherlock fans.
lol...do you want spoilers? cos d explanation is typical "sherlock"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
dubylhover:

lol...do you want spoilers? cos d explanation is typical "sherlock"
Lol......"typical sherlock"
My favorite episode so far is the one with Irene Adler
That scene where he looked upon her, couldn't decipher anything looked to John to check and looked back at her,yet he was blank.cheesy cracked me up big time.
No spoilers abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

So funny. And Ray is like Batman. I like the premise of four siblings, it's cool.
Lol, I'm not rly talking about court, talking about morality
Lol....are you really going to term black Irish as a sibling? Ray still sees his mum as the LovePeddler who is father went to shag at the expense of his family. cheesy
Well, morally he shouldn't have abused a kid too na tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:

That scene where he looked upon her, couldn't decipher anything looked to John to check and looked back at her,yet he was blank.cheesy cracked me up big time.
No spoilers abeg.

pol..that chick that was nekkid abi....he cudnt read anything now,no more feeling of control...d season 3 is really good sha....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:

No spoilers abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
dubylhover:

pol..that chick that was nekkid abi....he cudnt read anything now,no more feeling of control...d season 3 is really good sha....
Lool......it got be the unclothedness ba? I just burst laugh.
Did James Moriarty come back in 3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
blublahd:
Lool......it got be the unclothedness ba? I just burst laugh. Did James Moriarty come back in 3?

nahhh....just one confusing scene..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
dubylhover:

nahhh....just one confusing scene..
smh.....ojoro people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
where are those Jessica Jones super Mario stans..?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
where are those Jessica Jones super Mario stans..?
LOL GUY E NEVER DO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
koice:

you can say that again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

LOL GUY E NEVER DO

they didn't acknowledge credence to ma prognostication... it's only right that I wine & torture them from time to time cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
dubylhover:

their FBI camp is funny...is it a training or flexing camp even nysc camp for naija harsh pass there....
LOL.I swear! Na to just dey straff at any opportunity. Watching Pryanka Chopra on a weekly basis made me appreciate her beauty x10. next to her is Shelby. but that Vasquez is impossibly ugly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrImole:
Who do you think is behind the bombing?
Hard to guess,but im thinking its Charlie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Finally caught up with Supernatural!!
Also watching Scorpion!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Making of a Murderer - Watch it now...Riveting stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2016
koice:

I concur with ya last statement..

Check Jericho out @ your spare time it's British, one episode in.. Make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Anyone watching scandal?
I'm currently in season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2016
duke59:
Pls is salem interesting

Salem is interesting.. its just dark and fetish.. if you like horror series . the horror part is not much . but their view on religion is unorthodox. more on Christian.. .

for instance, they believe that Catholicism is not Christian like..
they even believe that' catholic form of exorcism is ungodly.. they practice old school primitive Christianity..

it a good show.. if you like dark , offensive and a scary stuff

same with true detective season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2016
@ koice

how can you say British make better shows than Americans bros.. no think am oo

I don't even know any British show that is a hit.. except Merlin grin or Game of thrones..

people that pronounce peter as Per her

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)