Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,040 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3574897 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
pu7pl3:

Years of intense training and sheer will power😂
I would probably have enjoyed Arcane a lot more without the yeye hype...

Maybe I should learn from you

Ain't rewatching until season 2 drops sha...I can't even remember a single thing about S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Ain't rewatching until season 2 drops sha...I can't even remember a single thing about S1

I think you watched it begrudgingly or something.
You wanted to prove the hypers wrong so bad so you could shut them up.

Watch it without any outside interference next time. I also love the animation style.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
pu7pl3:

I think you watched it begrudgingly or something.
You wanted to prove the hypers wrong so bad so you could shut them up.

Watch it without any outside interference next time. I also love the animation style.
I didn't have any grudge tho...why would I?
I hype and love a lot of shows here...

People hyped it up as the best story ever...
I was expecting as much...

I watched it and it felt like people were just speaking based on emotion...
Good animation + music...

It's not the first show I've seen hyped tho...but the hypers were crazy...all over tiktok calling it the best show ever made...

I watched it and didn't see that...

Just before season 2 comes out, I'll rewatch...this time without crazy expectations...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:
me sef shock grin

Only 2 episodes and him dey give opinion about am? grin grin

Lol. It just didn't do it for me. I wasn't impressed at all unlike castlevania that one I watched till the very end. I'm even awaiting the next filler or so.

Vinland saga I got tired of it in S2.

AOT has no opponent to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
The first three episodes of the wheel of time season 2 turned out better than I thought it would be after what they did with the first season. I feel it’s on the right direction compared to season 1. I just hope they won’t derail in subsequent episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

° Brodaman, Finally, I wish I could screenshot this, baddestguyp enjoyed arcane.

Them hire Sam for Hijack, nothing you can say to make me disbelief that.

Make I come watch WOT, first season was just, I hope the second season proves me wrong sha. °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:36am On Sep 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

Episode 3
Guessed as much. The best parts are yet to come. Sit back and enjoy greatness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Kaycee7:
Guessed as much. The best parts are yet to come. Sit back and enjoy greatness.

Okay bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Lioness 2023
Halo 2022

Must watch..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Guys, If I decided to binge "who is Erin carter with my girl would she like it?
Most especially would I like it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DenreleDave(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
boss, any idea on where i can download tyrant ?
vampire2020:
the one that has been cancelled?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
pu7pl3:
Guys, If I decided to binge "who is Erin carter with my girl would she like it?
Most especially would I like it?
I'm not sure what kind of reply you're expecting....

We don't know your girl, nor do we know what she likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I'm not sure what kind of reply you're expecting....

We don't know your girl, nor do we know what she likes

I just want to know if it's any good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

I just want to know if it's any good
you could have typed this from the start

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by birdmen: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Started watching the Ozark series now, highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you could have typed this from the start

If you've seen it kindly be of help, if you haven't then fvck off gently and no dey pour me charge make thunder no fire you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
birdmen:
Started watching the Ozark series now, highly recommend it.
One of my favorite series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lioness is not bad at all. Enjoying it so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Who has One Piece? The Netflix adaptation.

I get the appeal as an anime, but as live action, e dey do me somehow. I can't even see it as a stretch, always pausing to see other shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Achilles100:
Who has One Piece? The Netflix adaptation.

I get the appeal as an anime, but as live action, e dey do me somehow. I can't even see it as a stretch, always pausing to see other shows.

I started yesterday.... 3 episodes in and I'm hooked as fvvk. Ma stupid bank wey debit me without reimbursing me my airtime.... I for don download the remaining episodes by now.

I haven't watched the anime tho. The live action was weird at first but after 30mins and moving past the first episode it got engaging.

I'd say Netflix kinda got it as well as many fans online saying they did a pretty good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
abduleez1:

I started yesterday.... 3 episodes in and I'm hooked as fvvk. Ma stupid bank wey debit me without reimbursing me my airtime.... I for don download the remaining episodes by now.

I haven't watched the anime tho. The live action was weird at first but after 30mins and moving past the first episode it got engaging.

I'd say Netflix kinda got it as well as many fans online saying they did a pretty good job.

I go dey watch am small small, hopefully twill get better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
abduleez1:

I swear bro I had really low expectations for it but I was pleasantly surprised.
I was even shocked they showed blood and some gritty stuff I didn't expect.
IT was really good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eldred15: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

If you've seen it kindly be of help, if you haven't then fvck off gently and no dey pour me charge make thunder no fire you.
How you go de yan rabata. Do we know your girl. Take time o. Make I no go change am for you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Started this:

The Duke of Death and His Maid

Three episodes in and wow...
I don't like romance but this is some proper stuff...
Sad, funny, pervy and romantic

Synopsis:
The story follows a Duke known who had a curse placed on him by a witch that kills whatever living thing touches: plants, animals or humans.

As a result, he was disowned by his mother and forced to live in a mansion in the forest, with only a butler and a seductive maid for company.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
eldred15:

How you go de yan rabata. Do we know your girl. Take time o. Make I no go change am for you.

Who be this one?
When I asked that question sef you no follow for people wey I been dey expect answer from.
You have never made any meaningful contribution here so fvck off too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by twosquare(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wheel of Time Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:11am On Sep 06, 2023
pu7pl3:

I swear bro I had really low expectations for it but I was pleasantly surprised.
I was even shocked they showed blood and some gritty stuff I didn't expect.
IT was really good.

I swear bruh.... I didn't put much hope in it but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Now, I'm more hopeful Avatar live action series has a higher possibility of turning out good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2023
abduleez1:

Now, I'm more hopeful Avatar live action series has a higher possibility of turning out good.

Omo I don't have any hope on that one yet oh.

Once bitten forever shy. Until I see it sha, I guess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2023
abduleez1:

the same Avatar when the producers of the original show have backed out for "creative differences"?

Who knows? Maybe this time we will need 20 earth benders to lift a stone grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Omo, all AOT episodes don drop ratings massively on IMDB...

A wave of One Piece fans did this overnight grin

Just saw it on Twitter...Thousands of One Piece fans came after the show grin grin

Anime fandoms and war sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Been binging the walking dead for a month now

Negan at this point is one of my favorites characters

That guy is an excellent actor grin

Gonna get on strike back once I am done

Some of this older series are legit top quality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2023
This thread has evolved, albeit negatively. It's all about fucking cartoons and animations these days.
Sighs! Makes me wanna purge 😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: spookem(m), Illusioneffect(m), remzor(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.