Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520520 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2023
X files
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2023
ositadima1:

Okay, I need to explain... My point is that you trolled the other person, and I trolled you in return, exposing your pettiness. wink

😂😂😂

Dey play.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Monarch

Abeg make nor anger my soul oh, which kind explanation be "good genes". Hopefully they will do better in explanation later on.

As for that monster on the ice, oh boy!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Lmao.... So you think you're the first to discover the show. grin grin grin

I've known about the show for a very long time, in fact since 2021 when it debuted. I've had it on my watchlist for years without watching it. And I believe I've talked about that show here before sef before you even knew of it. Na person for here even recommend the show give you. 😂😂😂

There's almost no current HBO major show I don't know of. I fit just no too talk about am.

Did he say he was the first to discover it? He just surprised that certain people are just now talking about it. No where did he say he knew about it before you or claim he is the first nairalander to talk about it.

Your default settings is to attack this guy seeing shades he never threw your way. Person dey jejely dey talk him own, you dey look am as if na you e dey face

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
abduleez1:
30 Coins (S1) ......8.5/10

It is a prime piece of entertainment. Gets you hooked from start to finish. It's a pretty great Spanish content from HBO Europe.

It poses religious content that has you questioning the Christian faith and mixes it up with a flair of fantasy. It's too darn good and expertly written.
Seems far better and believable than the Tom Hanks "The Da Vinci Code" film series. I love the mix of Catholicism, which I'm a sucker for Catholic related films. Great piece of horror entertainment.

Already started Season 2e1, and it looks premium.

i gave up on this after Episode 1 S1 😭😭😭...i don taya....how many shows man wan watch sef?? 😩

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
ositadima1:

Did you learn about the show through clairvoyance? Isn't it the same online outlets that we all use to find out about shows?

So, someone shouldn't comment in peace again because you are the "first" to know about it. ROFLMAO!
Omor they want to be the alpha and Omega of series thread in Nairaland, as if it's an achievement.

They always want to be right, they attack you just to score cheap likes and shares.

See the way he dug deep into his archive to look for screenshots as if he is getting paid for it or Seun will pay him.

When i saw his reply, all i could say was "Na wao!!!!!"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
jikins:

Did he say he was the first to discover it? He just surprised that certain people are just now talking about it. No where did he say he knew about it before you or claim he is the first nairalander to talk about it.

Your default settings is to attack this guy seeing shades he never threw your way. Person dey jejely dey talk him own, you dey look am as if na you e dey face
Thank you o!!!
The guy has used every opportunity to attack me in this thread for years now.

Someone i don't know from anywhere.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
abduleez1:

I don't think he's dead.
I've watched S2 ep 1 and he's alive somewhere in hell. I know say dem go find way resurrect am back to the human plane.

Make una dey talk this thing plain plain.

Show go come out, una go dey hoard am. I saw the trailer awhile back for season 2, I didn't know it has started airing.

psa didn't even upload it on their site.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hoily: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
I just started watching Suits last 3 weeks and I'm still a long way to go.
I'll rate it 6/10 for now cos I feel Mike's intelligence is highly exaggerated

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
OhBritannia:
Thank you o!!!
The guy has used every opportunity to attack me in this thread for years now.

Someone i don't know from anywhere.

It's simply called "banter" and a long time tradition in the TV and movies section.
Really, if you don't want your opinions picked at, there's no reason posting in a public forum such as Nairaland.

If I find something that doesn't sound well with me, I'll counter it. You're not the only one I banter on here, so don't make it seem I have a personal vendetta/fetish against you. You just happened to be one of the few people who regularly posts views and opinions on here. I even tackle views of ppl some might call my "friends" on this platform. So, it's nothing personal.

Maybe my response to your comment yesterday was a bit distasteful but make person say I put your matter for my head for NL na big joke to me. I don't even know anyone personally here. I just come here to have fun, unwind and discuss/debate with like minds. Nothing else.

Sorry if you feel attacked. You for don talk since say I dey choke you, so make I free you. Just like you, I also don't know you or anyone from anywhere.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
abduleez1:

And I'm still not first to talk about it here. grin grin grin
What's your point?

I wonder where Paul Giamatti acquired so much power

the red book OF MAD ADAM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Achilles100:

Make una dey talk this thing plain plain.

Show go come out, una go dey hoard am. I saw the trailer awhile back for season 2, I didn't know it has started airing.

psa didn't even upload it on their site.

Omo, time hardly dey these days.... Sometimes if you don't keep track you miss out even if you know say e dey come out soon.

Na one app I dey use dey track some shows these days if I no jot the date down. The show itself is hard to come by on these sites at times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
geezyk:
He died with the Anti-Pope and he's in Hell currently. There's a new villain in town and also fake cardinals with insane supernatural powers.
Jeez lemme start watching i downloaded s2 up to ep 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
oyaskii:
i gave up on this after Episode 1 S1 😭😭😭...i don taya....how many shows man wan watch sef?? 😩

Omo, you dey miss oo.
This one no be show to ignore. The season one was pretty solid.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lmao...what did they expect?

Imagine a lawsuit cos they were stayed motionless for long periods...
If you don't want to stand, just move and get eliminated

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Just finished the 5 episodes released so far of Squid Game: The Challenge

I can't believe no one tried the strategy of lining up all their boats together at a corner in the Battleships game.
It's a crazy strategy but I think it would work.

Player 432 was pretty annoying...
And the dude who was so hell-bent on eliminating him was sîlly af...
That dude made it his entire life mission to eliminate 432...wtf

And the 239 girl...I hate her type with passion. Very wîcked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2023
khanivorous:

the red book OF MAD ADAM

Seems he works for a higher being than the ones the Anti-Pope currently serve.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2023
khanivorous:

the red book OF MAD ADAM

Wait Paul Giamatti is in this. .....I didn't know that. Now I know.

Weekend series to watch. One of my best actors ever.

P.s where can I get this. 720 minimum. Looking for it on telegram no luck so far

Seen on O2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by user32(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2023
The Flight Attendant 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Please avoid Invincible S2 if you haven't started watching it yet...

Wait for the season to be complete next year before you watch.

It took Amazon 2 years and half to release season 2 and as if the long wait wasn't enough, they split S2 into two parts.

A show of only 8 episodes. It's very annoying.

S2 part 2 will be next year, no date yet.

If you are a fan of Invincible, avoid season 2 for now.

In the time it took Amazon to release season 2, I read the comics twice.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
BlackManta:
Please avoid Invincible S2 if you haven't started watching it yet...

Wait for the season to be complete next year before you watch.

It took Amazon 2 years and half to release season 2 and as if the long wait wasn't enough, they split S2 into two parts.

A show of only 8 episodes. It's very annoying.

S2 part 2 will be next year, no date yet.

If you are a fan of Invincible, avoid season 2 for now.

In the time it took Amazon to release season 2, I read the comics twice.

avoid wetin we Don watch 3 episodes already?
Lol...we already knew the season would be split months ago...

The split is very annoying tbh.

I say that as an AOT fan who is very used to split seasons...

The split in Invincible makes no sense. After waiting 3 years only for them to release just 4 episodes?? And then wait till 2024 for another 4 episodes??

What have they been doing for 3 years?

Invincible doesn't even have great animation...the animation is average af...doesn't even stand out...and I haven't heard of anything that is so hard to animate considering the time...

It's just a shîtty and lazy production

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ismail00(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
This series is no where to be found

Who knows where I can download am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ismail00(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
This one

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
ismail00:
This series is no where to be found

Who knows where I can download am
Have you checked tfpdl dot se

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Baddestguyp:
avoid wetin we Don watch 3 episodes already?
Lol...we already knew the season would be split months ago...

The split is very annoying tbh.

I say that as an AOT fan who is very used to split seasons...

The split in Invincible makes no sense. After waiting 3 years only for them to release just 4 episodes?? And then wait till 2024 for another 4 episodes??

What have they been doing for 3 years?

Invincible doesn't even have great animation...the animation is average af...doesn't even stand out...and I haven't heard of anything that is so hard to animate considering the time...

It's just a shîtty and lazy production

Didn't know of the split sef, I have already downloaded the 4th episode too.

I guess they want to form premium, and while we love the show, e nor reach that kind of premium service.

Just rubbish and nonsense them dey do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ismail00(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
philbubs:

Have you checked tfpdl dot se

Yes but it isn't there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Achilles100:

Didn't know of the split sef, I have already downloaded the 4th episode too.

I guess they want to form premium, and while we love the show, e nor reach that kind of premium service.

Just rubbish and nonsense them dey do.
the annoying thing is that they waste so much time on fillers when the comics are concluded already...

Like what is the point of these fillers...?

I've seen the first 3 episodes and I've heard each episode is mostly filler content.

Why add fillers when the source material has been completed years ago?

Edit: found the image below on Twitter...and it's the dûmbest thing I've read

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo, you dey miss oo.
This one no be show to ignore. The season one was pretty solid.
Where did you download with subtitles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Baddestguyp:
the annoying thing is that they waste so much time on fillers when the comics are concluded already...

I've seen the first 3 episodes and I've heard each episode is mostly filler content.

lol. This was what the Actors/writters strikes was about. So many factors necessitated the hiatus. Like 60% is production issue. With the deal to end that strike meant production can't hurry the animators and they are also talk of them not wanting to "lose steam" competing with other titles that would come out during the holiday season on the same network.

My problem is that, they had about 1 year to make this season 2 so these excuses sounds silly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Roflmao, WTF!!! I haven't seen this last episode, but with the beginning of the this season, we know Mark is going to turn, so wetin dey dey shocking again?

Isn't a week or say 2weeks enough to absorb the said 'shock'?

They aren't GOT tier, which one be hiatus to absorb shock. Mstchewwwwww
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
oyaskii:
lol. This was what the Actors/writters strikes was about. So many factors necessitated the hiatus. Like 60% is production issue. With the deal to end that strike meant production can't hurry the animators and they are also talk of them not wanting to "lose steam" competing with other titles that would come out during the holiday season on the same network.

My problem is that, they had about 1 year to make this season 2 so these excuses sounds silly.
season 1 began airing March 2021.

Writers strike was for like 6 months or so this year.

Even with Writers Strike, they still had about 2 whole years. And I'm pretty sure season 2 must have been written since 2021.

Btw I'm hearing that the division has nothing to do with production issues. That season 2 has since been produced and they're already working on Season 3...

It seems they just want there to be Invincible content every year so the show doesn't lose hype.

But this becomes weirder when I heard that they've been adding lots of fillers while removing Canon scenes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Achilles100:

Roflmao, WTF!!! I haven't seen this last episode, but with the beginning of the this season, we know Mark is going to turn, so wetin dey dey shocking again?

Isn't a week or say 2weeks enough to absorb the said 'shock'?

They aren't GOT tier, which one be hiatus to absorb shock. Mstchewwwwww
I haven't seen episode 4 yet, so maybe there's something shocking there...

But I don't think anything that can happen there needs a break to be absorbed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Unityp and 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58