Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511102 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18
Chibudollar:
With the success of prison break back then you'd think they'll both have amazing careers after the show. But..... I don't think I have even seen the actress in anything else.

She was In walking dead. Rick's wife

Also in colony. ( abandoned this one).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:36pm On Mar 18
Percival9:

One thing i hate about Series

The performers doesnt get recognized after the particular series

Only happens 1/10 times

Like for example game of thrones the casts got lucky they control the fame well i still see many of them in movies
exactly, i think i have said that here before, most tv shows actors dont make it big to other show/movies. Look at the vampire diaries actors, both the lead male actors. Nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gr8lex(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gr8lex(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18
Chibudollar:
exactly, i think i have said that here before, most tv shows actors dont make it big to other show/movies. Look at the vampire diaries actors, both the lead male actors. Nothing
Ian Somerhalder's (Damon) breakout role is Lost tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:07am On Mar 19
The gentlemen is a solid 8/10 for me.

There is one aspect of a series that i admire so much, it's the name given to a series.

A name given to a series is supposed to be the poetic version of all what the series entails and the gentlemen scores a 10/10 in that aspect.

I mean just take a look at the main players in the dirty business in the game, they are not who you think they are.
They are not the firece looking, tatoo looking, rugged faced men you see everyday in the open.
The main players of the game are those innocent looking men with dapper and expensive suits and tie, those men with good command of English, those men that can use a biro and a paper or a phone call to cause a world war.
In essence, those men that are gentlemen in nature and in looks but deep down they are wolves in sheep clothing.

This series is so realistic that it tells you how our world and towns are being runned by men that are gentlemen in nature.

I can't wait for the season 2 of this series, so Much lessons to learn, you need a brain to survive in this world.
You might have money but you need a brain to outsmart your opponents.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19
Chibudollar:

Especially Stefan

Great acting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:21pm On Mar 19
armadeo:

Also in colony. ( abandoned this one).

I miss this show cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19
Ugik:

the lady he slept with wasnt mariko. it was a maid in his new house as hakamato

It was Mariko. That's why he acted surprised when she said it was a courtesan.

P.s yabusama has just become one of my all time hustlers on a TV show. Wow. The guy is desperate.

This show has done the books justice even though there some tweaking and missing elements but it's done justice.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19
Chibudollar:

Even the originals. That's an issue with having a very successful TV show it might be difficult to get parts that make sense or get another hit.

See twilight's Jacob. That guy just disappeared.
Robert pattisons agent must be a maverick because the guy went indie productions boosting his I'm.back page and landed as batman.
The other chick would soon disappear too.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19
Queenslander:
then you haven't seen the walking dead..
which role did she play in The Walking Dead?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19
abduleez1:
Food don cook....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6Lg5yM7NU?si=-oH1SDNU5pPXggxE
Awesome. Once a fan, always a fan. Can't wait...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 8:53pm On Mar 19
I've been unable to download from nkiri for a while now, what's going on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IOXOI: 8:56pm On Mar 19
stonemind:
I've been unable to download from nkiri for a while now, what's going on?
same here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:00pm On Mar 19
Shogun

The way Japan's custom is a stickler for rules is almost crazy. Any small misbehavior everyone won do seppuku, like be calming down.

Toranaga sef get wahala, why you go allow two men stay under one roof. Yes I know he doesn't know the existing tension, but common.

I enjoy the way he is playing Yabushige.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 12:12am On Mar 20
joseph1832:
which role did she play in The Walking Dead?
She was the lead actor's wife..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Mar 20
Queenslander:
She was the lead actor's wife..
Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:10am On Mar 20
The way I have been avoiding Shogun spoilers ehh grin downloaded to the latest episode but I have to wait for season to be complete before I start binging.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fabbyking: 9:03am On Mar 20
Please recommend a reliable app or website to download movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:27am On Mar 20
Chibudollar:
The way I have been avoiding Shogun spoilers ehh grin downloaded to the latest episode but I have to wait for season to be complete before I start binging.
Just like me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 11:50am On Mar 20
Achilles100:
Shogun

The way Japan's custom is a stickler for rules is almost crazy. Any small misbehavior everyone won do seppuku, like be calming down.

Toranaga sef get wahala, why you go allow two men stay under one roof. Yes I know he doesn't know the existing tension, but common.

Fuedal japan was fuckin strict, the attitude still dey their body till now.. I watched a video about Japanese soldier on YouTube yesterday, these guys don't surrender in any battle they rather commit seppuku or suicide bombing the enemy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sheamus007(m): 11:55am On Mar 20
Apart from Nkiri please can you recommend sites where I can download TV series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20
Sheamus007:
Apart from Nkiri please can you recommend sites where I can download TV series
Awafim...tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 2:17pm On Mar 20
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TED2URm6vGc?si=TTMQumbHzB_4RrQ8

Three more days. Hopefully a full series drop

And rogue is still as hot as ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnTp61BKl0?si=6f6uNa94ZWmBsULq

Maybe now I can finally get a high res audio version of this theme smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQjdm8BdJO4?si=oysFL1g9E8NCSxTr

Look at those woke videos with flying chicks angry.
Like wtf? Why aren't the guys flying? What kind of vagenda is this angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnTp61BKl0?si=6f6uNa94ZWmBsULq

Maybe now I can finally get a high res audio version of this theme smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQjdm8BdJO4?si=oysFL1g9E8NCSxTr

Look at those woke videos with flying chicks angry.
Like wtf? Why aren't the guys flying? What kind of vagenda is this angry

I just finished watching the first two episodes of X-MEN 97.

This is an excellent show. Well written with drama and suspense and characters I love.

Too bad it's a sequel to a 90's cartoon series that I haven't seen. I don't understand some plot points here.
Like why did Professor Xavier will his assets to Magneto of all people and how did Magneto become a good guy?

I enjoyed the show regardless, again this is an excellent show. But you need to see the original 90's cartoon if you don't want to get confused watching this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20
Achilles100:
Shogun

The Japanese people have always been like that. And minus the seppuku part, they're still like that even today. I respect their culture and way of life a lot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 5:42pm On Mar 20
BlackManta:

This is an excellent show. Well written with drama and suspense and characters I love.

Too bad it's a sequel to a 90's cartoon series that I haven't seen. I don't understand some plot points here.
Like why did Professor Xavier will his assets to Magneto of all people and how did Magneto become a good guy?

I enjoyed the show regardless, again this is an excellent show. But you need to see the original 90's cartoon if you don't want to get confused watching this.

Magneto has never been a bad guy.

He has always been an anti hero

And he and Charles go way back and Charles has always seen the good in him

Also makes more sense if you recall that xmen was a metaphor for the civil rights movement with Xavier as Martin Luther king and magneto as Malcolm X.

I watched the cartoons back then. I am waiting for the soundtrack to drop so I can finally enjoy that awesome theme.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:21pm On Mar 20
Gen V Season 1 (2023) - 85%

These individuals have successfully introduced a captivating assortment of new super-powered characters within the same fictional world, thereby expanding the overall universe in a remarkably commendable manner. This achievement, unfortunately, appears to have been overlooked and undervalued. Establishing a rich and cohesive universe is a formidable task, as the Marvel Cinematic Universe can attest. These guys have evidently discovered a winning formula that resonates both with their own sensibilities and mine. I eagerly await whatever future endeavors they have in store, as I am confident they will continue to impress.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 8:03am On Mar 21
BlackManta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BobmZglOk?si=h52WOyVzc5nAO1ms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21
Expected more well choreographed action setpieces on Shogun.
Rather there's barely any action, even the little ones shown I'm not impressed.
Three episodes in and I'm bored.

Story isn't that engaging for me to stick with it. Unlike a a GOT.

The person who compared this to GOT must be on some very strong stuff.
What a bizzare comparison

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 2:42pm On Mar 21
x men 97 is dope cool,I hope they bring back spider man animated series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21
This summer is about to be owned... 😎🙌🏽🙌🏽

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTB8lATvXkw?si=VZLGgci2GW6Y5nF_

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m), TheStrongest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.