Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3558638 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) ... (2829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On May 14
oyaskii:
sho! E don turn horror show?? Well i don leave this one for una o.

I couldn't even finish S1 😩😩

Same here. Make I watch the trailer cos I didn't bother earlier.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:02pm On May 14
Hinokami Kagura.
2nd Stance
Sun Flower Fire

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblemm: 5:06pm On May 14
Calibrator:
Been rewatching the season one all through last week whenever I can via flash on my TV... The second season can do with a lot of improvement.
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblemm: 5:07pm On May 14
Eating good,Nicolas cage did great as noir.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:08pm On May 14
Kaycee7:
Perhaps they'll pull another Wheel of Time S2 with this one. Not holding my breath though

Make we dey look. Me sef no get confidence in them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:13pm On May 14
oyaskii:

Omo, the number of Una wey no finish am is alarming. Same thing TV stats publishers said of it in 2022.

Omo, it seems like last year when we watched it and now I realise it's been almost two years.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:15pm On May 14
armadeo:

Really don't care about this. Didn't even finish s1

Awaiting wo ts3.

The vampire chronicles has started. I'm waiting to binge that next month.

Yeah, Interview With The Vampire is highly anticipated. I'll join by next week make I first deliver my truckload of jobs fess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maxxim: 6:21pm On May 14
House of ninjas
Has anyone watch it yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 8:11pm On May 14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:11am On May 15
By August we eat good.
I hope and i believe they will take us by surprise like they did for the season 2 of the wheels of time.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:27am On May 15
oyaskii:

It's not horror, it's called a dark fantasy which of course can be scary too but generally centered on dark magic.
Even series like game of thrones is generally a mixture of fantasy to dark fantasy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:58am On May 15
IngeniousLeez:
Raise your banners!!!
It's here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN2H_sKcmGw?si=P4aTfhaLxPGcawwp
Why is HBO Max this petty? It's not even been 24 hours since Amazon dropped the Rings of Power S2 trailer 😂🤣😭

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:23am On May 15
Kaycee7:
Why is HBO Max this petty? It's not even been 24 hours since Amazon dropped the Rings of Power S2 trailer 😂🤣😭
I thought they first released a teaser some months back?
Lol!!! well this is their first official season 2 trailer so it's no problem.
Amazon didn't even release a teaser for the ring of power but i guess it's because of the huge loyalist fan base that the lords of the rings and the hobbit has, so they ain't really bothered by what HBO will do.
No matter the marketing strategy of HBO, there is something they can't take from Amazon's rings of power and that is, the fan base from lords of the rings and the hobbit so amazon don't even need to do too much or be petty and if this season 2 can shock us like the season 2 of the wheels of time then HBO should better start working on more campaign strategies for season 3 of the house of dragons.
Lol

But i love the competition though, it's giving drake vs Kendrick or wizkid vs Davido.

Checking the views on YouTube.
House of the dragons season 2 official trailer, 1.5 million views released 12 hours ago.

Rings of power season 2 official trailer, 1.8 million views, released 13 hours ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:52am On May 15
IngeniousLeez:
S2 teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwmXY_f-e0?si=SOJedEbtPU2KPijo

I thought Galadriel found out the human was Sauron in S1? Wtf am I seeing here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:14am On May 15
In this era of multiple TV series choices being available to consumers.

Hopefully these studios realise releasing subsequent seasons like four years after the pioneer season is bad news.

Blood of Zeus looking alien to me as if I am coming across it for the first time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:07am On May 15
Maxxim:
House of ninjas
Has anyone watch it yet
watch and give us ratings and your thoughts Abt it ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carlylepneuma: 9:28am On May 15
The sympathiser is a total bull crap, an absolute waste of my data. I can't seem to wrap my head around the hype some of y'all are giving some series out here, don't knw wt categories do u use to Rate them.. Phew 😤
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carlylepneuma: 9:30am On May 15
IngeniousLeez:
Raise your banners!!!
It's here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN2H_sKcmGw?si=P4aTfhaLxPGcawwp
Wen is d date of release tho?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 9:31am On May 15
Carlylepneuma:
The sympathiser is a total bull crap, an absolute waste of my data. I can't seem to wrap my head around the hype some of y'all are giving some series out here, don't knw wt categories do u use to Rate them.. Phew 😤

grin grin pele

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:34am On May 15
BMF season 3 is a solid 7.5/10 for me.
This is by far the most bloodiest season of all BMF series.
Proper gang America series and oh lord!!! Meech is one ambitious motherforker!!!!
He just want to take control of the whole America without leaving any crumbs.
At a point i was like man!! you gotta slow down.
One thing i like about this series is that it didn't just focus on the drugs, streets and all that, i like the focus on the parents of Meech and Terry and that of their little sister.

There Is one lesson there especially to women all over the world, never leave your marriage just because a man outside is promising you the world.
My sister!!!! There is nothing outside.
Stay with your husband and fight to keep your family.

As for that girl/boy called Henrietta, she got what she deserved.
To survive in the game, you have to be very smart and always listen to advise, the motherforker killed her own father all for nothing!!!

Now that the brothers are in Mexico, it may seems as though we are going to be having some America drug gang vs Mexico cartel war next season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 11:33am On May 15
House of the dragon in a month

To hell with osaka..we ride for kings landing

No time for sepuku ....dragons straight up

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On May 15
oyaskii:
My man abdul,😅 , abeg free my man o, he knows what he likes and he goes after it 😁

@Kaycee7 Gloriousgbola

Lmao.... Where do you guys even get the idea that I give favourable reviews to shows as far as bress dey?? 😂😂

I no even remember which day that one happen. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 1:59pm On May 15
abduleez1:

@Kaycee7 Gloriousgbola

Lmao.... Where do you guys even get the idea that I give favourable reviews to shows as far as bress dey?? 😂😂

Kip kwaiet! Oya take!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:23pm On May 15
Calibrator:
In this era of multiple TV series choices being available to consumers.

Hopefully these studios realise releasing subsequent seasons like four years after the season is bad news.

Blood of Zeus looking alien to me as if I am coming across it for the first time.

Me sef been dey forget some things but slowly begin to remember. It's been enjoyable so far.

Premium tier storytelling and world building this season. The greek history is rich and entertaining..sweet graphics too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:24pm On May 15
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet! Oya take!

Nah, I no want this.
You know ma sauce. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arizoner: 2:54pm On May 15
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet! Oya take!
idiot, What is the meaning of this. Take it down before I squeeze your testicles I love them heavy and breasty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:57pm On May 15
Arizoner:
idiot, What is the meaning of this. Take it down before I squeeze your testicles I love them heavy and breasty
If you know his age you won't be calling him idiot
Either jokingly or not angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arizoner: 3:08pm On May 15
[quote author=abduleez1 post=129966465]

@Kaycee7 Gloriousgbola

Lmao.... Where do you guys even get the idea that I give favourable reviews to shows as far as bress dey??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On May 15
abduleez1:

@Kaycee7 Gloriousgbola

I just assumed everyone else rated by brezz like me. You mean you don't?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 3:39pm On May 15
Kaycee7:
I just assumed everyone else rated by brezz like me. You mean you don't?

abduleez1 fav awards

the golden globes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:42pm On May 15
First look at the #Terminator anime series

Releasing on Netflix August 29

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:52pm On May 15
The trailer for Dune : prophesy

Set 10,000 years before the birth of Paul Atreides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEoQAoEGLhw?si=mYITF3vA1r2xVqO8

(1) (2) (3) ... (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) ... (2829) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.