Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517681 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:14am On Jun 09, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

4.5 gb on glo? Bros you na Doro money spender oo. you never of mtn n airtel night plans?

I prefer the glo 10gb for N2.5k joor. you can use it anytime you want and the speed no be for here o. airtel night plan is reserved only for when I want to download really big pc games files for minimal amount of money, which is not often.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Ripper Street
so far so good cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2016
damn but Ripper street is damn good! if you love Peaky blinders u will love this for sure.

currently downloading The Path starring Aaron Paul from Breaking bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:
damn but Ripper street is damn good! if you love Peaky blinders u will love this for sure.

currently downloading The Path starring Aaron Paul from Breaking bad.

aka jesse pinkman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2016
dubylhover:

aka jesse pinkman
grin grin you get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2016
anything that ain't a reality show or music on MTV feels weird, like out of place.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2016
If you love these series and you're male then sommat wrong with u Quantico Unreal limitless supergirl Pretty little liars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Does anyone here watch Gommorah?

It's an italian series based on the Cammora - The Italian Mafia in Naples.

Probably one of the best shows I've watched ever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Does anyone here watch Gommorah?

It's an italian series based on the Cammora - The Italian Mafia in Naples.

Probably one of the best shows I've watched ever.
then you haven't watched a lot of shows then. Sopranos and Boardwalk empire are way better and better still you don't need english subtitles to watch them cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking that Ripper Street,hope say no be about Vampires and Werewolfs and Doppelgangers?

Cause Vampire Diaries ruined these things for me.
angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:

then you haven't watched a lot of shows then. Sopranos and Boardwalk empire are way better and better still you don't need english subtitles to watch them cheesy

I'm guessing you live in my head and know which shows I've watched undecided

For what it's worth, I don't think the shows you mentioned are better than Gommorah. Come to think of it, have you even watched Gommorah?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Bratking that Ripper Street,hope say no be about Vampires and Werewolfs and Doppelgangers?

Cause Vampire Diaries ruined these things for me.
angry angry

Nah not at all. just watch it and see for yourself. it's dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:
If you love these series and you're male then sommat wrong with u
Quantico
Unreal
limitless
supergirl
Pretty little liars
Only narrow minded ninjas think like this. So what do you think of those that watch cartoons and animes? They are ninnies yeah? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm guessing you live in my head and know which shows I've watched undecided

For what it's worth, I don't think the shows you mentioned are better than Gommorah. Come to think of it, have you even watched Gommorah?

how can something with only 2 seasons be better than cult classics that have more than 4 seasons to their names respectively and more than that garnered rave reviews from home and international media alike?Just because Gomorrah impressed the shiit outta you cos of it's olde world take on the mafiosi doesn't make it the best thing since sliced bread. come to think of it, reviews of the series weren't great. Lilyhammer(Scandinavian/American Mafia themed series) is better by a mile and still bows to Sopranos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
Only narrow minded ninjas think like this. So what do you think of those that watch cartoons and animes? They are ninnies yeah? undecided

Nah. badass adult anime & cartoons can't be equate with effeminate shows such as those. Supergirl?? c'mon man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:

how can something with only 2 seasons be better than cult classics that have more than 4 seasons to their names respectively and more than that garnered rave reviews from home and international media alike?Just because Gomorrah impressed the shiit outta you cos of it's olde world take on the mafiosi doesn't make it the best thing since sliced bread. come to think of it, reviews of the series weren't great. Lilyhammer(Scandinavian/American Mafia themed series) is better by a mile and still bows to Sopranos.

I don't think you're very intelligent.

You haven't even watched the show and then you're so dismissive.

Gommorah is a show in neopolitan and Italian, and aimed at the Italian public

Very few people are even aware of the show, let alone reviewed it.

Yet despite zero knowledge of the show itself, youve quicky concluded that it is inferior.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:

Nah. badass adult anime & cartoons can't be equate with effeminate shows such as those. Supergirl?? c'mon man.
it doesn't matter the show some folks see, it's their choice and nothing else. There's no rule stating that guys shouldn't see certain shows because it means that there is something wrong with them. This is the problem with some of you, all of a sudden you project your own choices over others and then believe that it's the ultimate. If you choose coke over soda then any ninja that chooses soda is dumb because you believe that coke is for real ninjas while soda is for those who can't think straight. This is absolutely wrong,you should know that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

I don't think you're very intelligent.

You haven't even watched the show and then you're so dismissive.

Gommorah is a show in neopolitan and Italian, and aimed at the Italian public

Very few people are even aware of the show, let alone reviewed it.

Yet despite zero knowledge of the show itself, youve quicky concluded that it is inferior.

Smh.

chill bruv no need to get emotional. I'd seen season 1, wasn't encouraged to see season 2 cos season 1 kinda suck, you feel me? A lot of people in this thread certainly knew gomorrah( I think I had a discussion with koice and co about the show a while back in this thread). Yes we know it's an italian series, yes we know it's about the mafiosi, yes it's a sky italia/netflix show. what's else is there to know about. Dude, I'm as intelligent as anyone, the question tho is are you? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
it doesn't matter the show some folks see, it's their choice and nothing else. There's no rule stating that guys shouldn't see certain shows because it means that there is something wrong with them. This is the problem with some of you, all of a sudden you project your own choices over others and then believe that it's the ultimate. If you choose coke over soda then any ninja that chooses soda is dumb because you believe that coke is for real ninjas while soda is for those who can't think straight. This is absolutely wrong,you should know that.

so in other words you luv all the afforementioned shows? man...eleyi gidi gan grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Shots Shots Everywhere. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Shots Shots Everywhere. grin grin
hehehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:

so in other words you luv all the afforementioned shows? man...eleyi gidi gan grin
You should know that assumption is the mother of all f'ckups. I'm one of the folks that criticize supergirl mainly because of the crappy storyline. You can criticize a show but do not criticize the person watching it, that's my problem with you.

Then again I watched limitless and I liked it, I'm not a one genre man, I cut across almost all the genres on TV. I have never for once criticized those that watch shows I don't like and you should do that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:

chill bruv no need to get emotional. I'd seen season 1, wasn't encouraged to see season 2 cos season 1 kinda suck, you feel me? A lot of people in this thread certainly knew gomorrah( I think I had a discussion with koice and co about the show a while back in this thread). Yes we know it's an italian series, yes we know it's about the mafiosi, yes it's a sky italia/netflix show. what's else is there to know about. Dude, I'm as intelligent as anyone, the question tho is are you? cheesy

You most definitely cannot be intelligent.

I said that Gomorrah was one of the best shows I had seen, and then you came around with your assumptions that i ''haven't watched a lot of shows''.

When I asked you if you had watched the show, you started quoting reviews. If you have to give someone else's opinion when asked for your own, then we have to question if your brain is strictly necessary, and if your cranial cavity would not be put to better use keeping fufu warm.

This doesn't even take into consideration the fact that Gommorah is actually rated higher on imdb than both Lillyhammer and Boardwalk Empire whose ratings you were ranting about.

Your moniker is really a good fit for your personality. Next time, I suggest starting a conversation rather than jumping to conclusions otherwise you risk a lifetime of perpetually making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
You should know that assumption is the mother of all f'ckups. I'm one of the folks that criticize supergirl mainly because of the crappy storyline. You can criticize a show but do not criticize the person watching it, that's my problem with you.

Then again I watched limitless and I liked it, I'm not a one genre man, I cut across almost all the genres on TV. I have never for once criticized those that watch shows I don't like and you should do that.

I didn't even realise that you boys were here sef.

So you sef dey see the kain nonsense wey I dey see.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

You most definitely cannot be intelligent.

I said that Gomorrah was one of the best shows I had seen, and then you came around with your assumptions that i ''haven't watched a lot of shows''.

When I asked you if you had watched the show, you started quoting reviews. If you have to give someone else's opinion when asked for your own, then we have to question if your brain is strictly necessary, and if your cranial cavity would not be put to better use keeping fufu warm.

This doesn't even take into consideration the fact that Gommorah is actually rated higher on imdb than both Lillyhammer and Boardwalk Empire whose ratings you were ranting about.

Your moniker is really a good fit for your personality. Next time, I suggest starting a conversation rather than jumping to conclusions otherwise you risk a lifetime of perpetually making a fool of yourself.

man this biitch must be on pms. why so emotional? all this monologue and yet so little substance? na wao. take a chill pill gal and learn to chillax, life is too short. wink cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

I didn't even realise that you boys were here sef.

So you sef dey see the kain nonsense wey I dey see.
Na so we de see am for here.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:

well it's a free world. if you've got got an opinion then let it out, air it. I can bloody well criticize anything one I bloody want, it's my God given right to criticize a stone so lemme be, aiit? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bratking:

man this biitch must be on pms. why so emotional? all this monologue and yet so little substance? na wao. take a chill pill gal and learn to chillax, life is too short. wink cheesy

Emotional?

Why won't I be emotional?

A lot of great black men have die this year - Prince, Mohammed Ali, Stephen Keshi....yet an infantile creature whose mental immaturity extends to point of dubbing itself the king of brats is left alive to roam cyberspace.

Surely even you can appreciate that this is a tragedy worth getting emotional over? embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
Na so we de see am for here.

Mehn, baba you got any show for me?

I've just started watching true detective, but for some reason I keep falling asleep during episode 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

Emotional?

Why won't I be emotional?

A lot of great black men have die this year - Prince, Mohammed Ali, Stephen Keshi....yet an infantile creature whose mental immaturity extends to point of dubbing itself the king of brats is left alive to roam cyberspace.

Surely even you can appreciate that this is a tragedy worth getting emotional over? embarassed

man stop spazzing out like a biitch. you are too old for this na angry cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ohh Jesus. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
had my fun. time to jet. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.