Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,661 members, 7,840,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3555699 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joankash: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Princy13:
Devious Maids.

Like this series like madt.
Will never forget the characters and scenes in this series.

They should seriously continue the series..missing this movie badly.one of the best dramas ever.

Who ends a movie with a cliff-hanger?They left their fans unexpectedly..too bad..#heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Once Upon a Time.
Nice to see Oded Fehr & his fine self.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
cao:
Lucifer.

So you still watch this show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
The new Harrison Wells, though -- funny pal. He could be that super-vitamin that the show needs.

House Of Cards:

Janine Skorsky: “I used to suck, screw, and jerk anything that moved just to get a story.”

Yet they say bankers are corporate prostitutes. Methinks female journalists have a more carnal C.V., especially the ones involved in politics.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Totally Honest Luci.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Elparaiso which series be this?^^
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
bykebyke:
Elparaiso which series be this?^^

[size=20pt] LUCIFER [/size]

You really need to watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

[size=20pt] LUCIFER [/size]

You really need to watch it.
No..I'm a Child of God.

That's how Satan draws people into his Kingdom. angry

^Spoken like a true Nigerian. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
bykebyke:

No..I'm a Child of God.

That's how Satan draws people into his Kingdom. angry

^Spoken like a true Nigerian. grin grin

LOL, na so me sef be think before I watch am. But e make sense die.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
finished power season 2 today, and I don't wanna rush into season 3...Does anyone know any serie that I would enjoy more than prison break and 24?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gbemiie: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
does anyone know any great movie that has musicical stroryline just like Empire? Please...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whiz10(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, na so me sef be think before I watch am. But e make sense die.
I don't judge a book by it cover, but i kind of lost interest on that movie just after 2 episode. I really want to watch it, but ain't getting that vibe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2016
DarkRebel101:

So you still watch this show?
Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2016
Elparaiso:
Totally Honest Luci.
The fear on the therapist's face, and the sadness/submission on his face after her reaction...that was something.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2016
whiz10:

I don't judge a book by it cover, but i kind of lost interest on that movie just after 2 episode. I really want to watch it, but ain't getting that vibe.
Try and take your mind off the predictable detective cases and follow Lucifer's life. You would enjoy the show.

cao:

The fear on the therapist's face, and the sadness/submission on his face after her reaction...that was something.
It was, for lack of a better word, epic. I had never seen Lucifer's spirit form, he only showed his wings and eyes earlier. This image shocked me too. CHAI, the last two episodes have been WHOA!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whiz10(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

Try and take your mind off the predictable detective cases and follow Lucifer's life. You would enjoy the show
Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:33am On Nov 02, 2016
2 Broke Girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

Try and take your mind off the predictable detective cases and follow Lucifer's life. You would enjoy the show.

It was, for lack of a better word, epic. I had never seen Lucifer's spirit form, he only showed his wings and eyes earlier. This image shocked me too. CHAI, the last two episodes have been WHOA!
Actually, they've shown his face at least once - in the pilot when he scared the record producer with a flash of his real face, remember Decker saw the reflection. It looks a tad bit different from the last brief flash.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2016
whiz10:

Thanks.
Ypu're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2016
cao:

Actually, they've shown his face at least once - in the pilot when he scared the record producer with a flash of his real face, remember Decker saw the reflection. It looks a tad bit different from the last brief flash.

Really? Full form?
My bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jay542(m): 12:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Jenifa's Diary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

Really? Full form?
My bad.
Just the face. Really loving the Maze & Trixie dynamic, Maze seems to work with everybody...

This pic is from the episode where he showed the fake the-end-is-nigh-pastor (who promptly turned into a less fake one after that reveal).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2016
cao:

Just the face. Really loving the Maze & Trixie dynamic, Maze seems to work with everybody...

This pic is from the episode where he showed the fake the-end-is-nigh-pastor (who promptly turned into a less fake one after that reveal).
Oh shii. I remember now. I just can't wait to know what mama's endgame is, it's still a mystery.
Any theories?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2016
the following
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2016
empire season 3..
it doesn't get better than this...
mehn thug life sweet die..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Last Man Standing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

Oh shii. I remember now. I just can't wait to know what mama's endgame is, it's still a mystery.
Any theories?
She appears to genuinely care for her children. As for endgame, some kind of rebellion against their father...she obviously got sent to hell for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
please where did empire season 3 episode stopped.. and link to download the episodes...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Last Man Standing
boring undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
trustnobodi:
boring undecided

I don't think it is, though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.