Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3573315 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Please I need lists of girlish and colorful series like Jane the virgin, mistresses, devious maids etc
young and hungry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SpicyMimi(f): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Twisting:

young and hungry
Thanks a lot....haven't seen that on O2tv series....you have any other site I could download series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Season 20 of South Park is lit. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DavidTheGeek: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
For those asking where can they download series from, here's the best option for android users... TvSeries Downloader. I've uploaded the app online for you guys.
Download with this link => https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e37e3a35

Cc SpicyMimi

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShareMyFame(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Who the fork is Elizabeth's father?! I kept following this show cos i wanna know who her father is..

The producers sure knows how to keep a show followers

The blacklist, can't wait for the next Episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Who's watching The Crown And Designated Survivor? Good or not worth it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SpicyMimi(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
For those asking where can they download series from, here's the best option for android users... TvSeries Downloader. I've uploaded the app online for you guys.

Cc SpicyMimi
Looooolz at your pm..

Thanks alooot!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SpicyMimi(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Cc SpicyMimi
Grrrrr....really? Your app took me back to TvShow.com angry

Thanks but I'll pass angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DavidTheGeek: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Grrrrr....really? Your app took me back to TvShow.com angry
Thanks but I'll pass angry
Whc one is tvshow.com ?
Aiiit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijacentric:
Weeds
finished the show enjoyed it, love the theme song

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jadonjack:
Who the fork is Elizabeth's father?! I kept following this show cos i wanna know who her father is..

Have you seen the latest episode, episode 8, it was revealed. More questions still.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkemma54(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
biggboy:
Please guys I need series to follow..
Am following Designated survivor, Empire, the flash... I need other interesting series.. Thanks

krattoss:
ever heard of DA Vinci demons?

una never hear of lethal weapon? or lucifer or bungou stray dogs (anime)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jadonjack:

I didn't enjoy that series...

the only person that impressed me was Reddington

and the only time I was glued to it was when they went after the CABAL through the director

in conclusion, it isn't an A class serie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
just finished watching Suits season 06

I must confess, it had a nice ending
kudos to the people that made it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Please I need lists of girlish and colorful series like Jane the virgin, mistresses, devious maids etc

If loving you is wrong

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SpicyMimi(f): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2016
NoQualms1:

If loving you is wrong
Thanks sweety....I'll look for it right away! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:37am On Nov 13, 2016
I'm not really an amine fan, but the demon that made me watch DEATH NOTE by mistake was sent from God. Death Note is the shii, aswear.

Designated Survivor, Blacklist were nice this week.
Big Bang theory really made me laugh.
As for Arrow, you better start making sense.

Lethal weapon and Big Bang theory had the best lines this week.

Lucifer is still going strong. I just can't wait till Chloe realises her roommate is a demon. Na to die remain o.

Flash no air this week, blame Trump(Oloshi 1 of Oloriburuku town).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2016
Elparaiso:
I'm not really an amine fan, but the demon that made me watch DEATH NOTE by mistake was sent from God. Death Note is the shii, aswear.

Lucifer is still going strong. I just can't wait till Chloe realises her roommate is a demon. Na to die remain o.

DEATH NOTE really is the sh1t. The mind games no be here ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Elparaiso:

I am really feeling Lucifer and lethal weapon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Kaycee7:
DEATH NOTE really is the sh1t. The mind games no be here ooo
Guy, the series no dey joke at all o. Over make sense but them dey drag some episodes Sha.

Singapore1:

I am really feeling Lucifer and lethal weapon

Lucifer is already on the IMDB top 250 list. The show is really great. Lethal weapon has a lot of funny scenes too. Very nice shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2016
lafuria1:

Have you seen the latest episode, episode 8, it was revealed. More questions still.

It wasn't revealed, Ruddington just said that to avoid being killed by kirk.. He said wat kirk wanted to hear not the truth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Elparaiso:

Guy, the series no dey joke at all o. Over make sense but them dey drag some episodes Sha.

Lucifer is already on the IMDB top 250 list. The show is really great. Lethal weapon has a lot of funny scenes too. Very nice shows.

I love funny movies or shows with action in it. On a scale of 1-10,how will yu rate the action in the show?

I really need to know before i start following
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Elparaiso:

Arrow is starting to piss me, how the fork did Lance gt the kind strength to be a vigilante all of a sudden, as i recall, he wasn't much of a fighter even when very active in SCPD

I just hope they have a better explanation fr dat

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2016
I really did not know wat I have bn missing till i was forced to start following GOT by a friend, Infact he gave me all the six seasons cos he wanted me to watch it so badly.

I just finished season one, and now i feel like getting my friend arrested cos he did not introduce it to me earlier.

The show is dope mehn!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Jadonjack:

It wasn't revealed, Ruddington just said that to avoid being killed by kirk.. He said wat kirk wanted to hear not the truth

Let's go back to the scene, when Red admitted, kirk was devastated, after which they had a long talk, he picked up the syringe to inject red and kill him,, what stopped kirk just a the last sec was what red whispered to him, big question, what did red whisper yo kirk to make him change his mind. Kirk last statement was nothing you will say in this world will change my mind but alas his mind changed on what red said. ,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2016
lafuria1:

Let's go back to the scene, when Red admitted, kirk was devastated, after which they had a long talk, he picked up the syringe to inject red and kill him,, what stopped kirk just a the last sec was what red whispered to him, big question, what did red whisper yo kirk to make him change his mind. Kirk last statement was nothing you will say in this world will change my mind but alas his mind changed on what red said. ,

We dnt knw wat he wispered to him, Dats ma point.

Her paternity is not yet established
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Jadonjack:

We dnt knw wat he wispered to him, Dats ma point.

Her paternity is not yet established
Well, we got to wait till January now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmm dis Thursday we'll finally c who died in d fire in how to get away with murder fall finale.

So Wes will actually sell Annalise out shocked

After everything she's done 4 him

Smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm a Sci-fi freak, help with some suggestions

Plus action series too..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
Hmm dis Thursday we'll finally c who died in d fire in how to get away with murder fall finale.

So Wes will actually sell Annalise out shocked

After everything she's done 4 him

Smh

what exactly did she do for him?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m)