Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3536329 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Freciprocal:

It's still not clear....

Deloris killed Arnold (How? Not clear now)

Bernard has arnorld's consciousness. (Probably he was made by Both Ford and Arnold)

There seems to be Arnold still existing while Bernard shot himself in the head embarassed

No theres no other Arnold apart from Bernard, or maybe Ford made 2 of him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
pearl360:
Anybody watching Blindspot?? cheesy
Yeah, nice show. I am actually waiting for their next episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
omowumeee:
No theres no other Arnold apart from Bernard, or maybe Ford made 2 of him

Who did Deloris go to see in that chapel?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovokoo: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Who has watched "Secrets & Lies"? It's really a nice one. I'm about to move on to Season 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pearl360(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
DEIFIED:

Yeah, nice show. I am actually waiting for their next episode.

Me too. But I doubt they'll continue this year. I think they're on break.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Is anyone watching THIS IS US or PITCH?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2016
The Supergirl>>Flash>>Arrow>>Legends of Tomorrow crossover idea is not bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:08am On Dec 01, 2016
tunnex190:
The Supergirl>>Flash>>Arrow>>Legends of Tomorrow crossover idea is not bad.

Edakun, please don't put Supergirl in front of Flash and Arrow again. It's blasphemy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

Edakun, please don't put Supergirl in front of Flash and Arrow again. It's blasphemy.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

NO MIND him Jare..Iranu

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2016
The Walking Dead. S7 E6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Na who dey watch "Graves~~~downloaded 2 episodes
The actor is an old actor & his pic is like my may G, Donald Trump.....so is the series ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2016
maze Sha
#Lucifer

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
This is us

It's a comedy show dah centers around d lyf of 3 siblings who were all born on d same day. Kelvin treated Randal lyk an outsider wen dey were kids, Kate is still struggling with her weight issues etc

Pitch

Jenny, the first ever female baseball player, she tries to please both her team mates and fans. On top of dat she has her crazy buh pragmatic agent to deal with who is also sleeping with her team captain Mike Lawson.

Both r pretty great shows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinggogo:
This is us

It's a comedy show dah centers around d lyf of 3 siblings who were all born on d same day. Kelvin treated Randal lyk an outsider wen dey were kids, Kate is still struggling with her weight issues etc

Pitch

Jenny, the first ever female baseball player, she tries to please both her team mates and fans. On top of dat she has her crazy buh pragmatic agent to deal with who is also sleeping with her team captain Mike Lawson.

Both r pretty great shows
i love this is us.
It inspires me in some ways
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
snezBaba:

NO MIND him Jare..Iranu
tunnex190:
grin grin

LOL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's back,it's back,it is fücking back. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adeyemi0(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please any idea of a series closer to Strike Back in terms of action?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
bykebyke:

When does this show get interesting? Couldn't finish S1E1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

When does this show get interesting? Couldn't finish S1E1
Towards the end of its first season,it picked up...Had the same problem when I started. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
bykebyke:

Towards the end of its first season,it picked up...Had the sane problem when I started. grin

Ehn, Na to jump then. I have really tried to like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

Ehn,Na to jump then. I have really tried to like it.
Lmao. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
daamazing:
maze Sha
#Lucifer
Best episode in the series so far.
So Chloe na miracle baby grin
Explains why Lucifer's powers dont work on her. And probably why he's also vulnerable around her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

calm down. Nobody would actually rate Supergirl ahead of Flash na.
That's just the order for the crossover. From Supergirl to Flash etc...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lana1:
Explains why Lucifer's powers dont work on her. And probably why he's also vulnerable around her
true
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lana1:
true
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
this film just tough,ehn God why? wicked terrorists, why did this girl not even tell shores the true story!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
The way Wally got his speed is just so sketchy. Ah! It's too much of a reach, abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
bykebyke:

I think i have to restart this show. I watch the first season two years back and couldnt continue, and now i have forgotten alot about the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
combo, crossover night lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Listening(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
These are series

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lana1:
calm down. Nobody would actually rate Supergirl ahead of Flash na.
That's just the order for the crossover. From Supergirl to Flash etc...

Ogbebor, even if you are not rating, never place Supergirl before Flash and Arrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2823) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.