Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521408 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trollhunters.
Shame that Anton Yelchin has passed. cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Darey00:

Jesus... we know u hate Quantico. But Chopra is good at what she does.. You want to tell me that Pyaar Impossible, Fashion, Dil Dhahkne Do etc are rubbish simply because she was in them.. Quantico may be a disaster, but don't let that becloud ur judgement of an actor
Pyaar Impossible, Fashion, Dil Dhankane blah blah..

All Bollywood movies..which I have always admitted here she should stick too.

But when it comes to Major league Hollywood..she fücking sucks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
mkmyers45:
At the moment which primetime actress do you think is better than her? Priyanka Chopra no be small insult o
Lmao. grin

I rate Claire Danes and Tatiana Maslany ahead of her.

But I hear Viola was majestic in Fences..so I will be watching it later just because of her and if she impresses me..I will retract my insult. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Viola Davis is a fantastic actress, don't understand your dislike of her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
bykebyke:

this is 2017 bykebyke
repent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Out of all ragnar sons,only uber and sigfreid characters are being played convincingly without any extra effort. Particularly uber.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2017
bykebyke:

dude the whole show sucks. I also hate Quantico. the writing, flashbacks and d sequencing is boring. The directors are lazy. Have you seen Dominic Purcell in Legends of tomorrow? u would want to stone him.
A bad movie or series doesn't make a actor bad overnight..
Nina Dobrev was the glue of TVD den she acted in an horror film (the final girls) . Terrible is a kind word.

These Ppl are trying to break in to an already saturated Hollywood market in order to get better. It's not an overnight thing..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Darey00:

dude the whole show sucks. I also hate Quantico. the writing, flashbacks and d sequencing is boring. The directors are lazy. Have you seen Dominic Purcell in Legends of tomorrow? u would want to stone him.
A bad movie or series doesn't make a actor bad overnight..
Nina Dobrev was the glue of TVD den she acted in an horror film (the final girls) . Terrible is a kind word.

These Ppl are trying to break in to an already saturated Hollywood market in order to get better. It's not an overnight thing..
seconded,
Anyway, who agrees with me that "flash" should just be stopped, they should just end the series, they are out of ideas!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Darey00:

A bad movie or series doesn't make a actor bad overnight.
The whole show sucks but I can still list about 3 actors in it whose acting were not as Bad as Chopra's.

A good script makes up like 50% of a good movie/series with the lead actress/actors making up the remaining 50%.

That is why,Jack Bauer,Walter White,Carrie Mathison,
Alex Manning,Michael freaking Scofield,Rami Malek have put in an everlasting memory in our heads,because they fully delivered.

If your lead actress does not know how to act,your show will be shït.
Chopra was amateurish,Nigerian Premier league level.
Rita Dominic would have done a better job. grin grin

In fact I'm putting the failure of Quantico on her...na she cause am. cheesy grin

What concerns me with what they are trying to break into?

I'm waiting for Baywatch(Movie) to be released.

Then if Chopra fails again..LOL..she is not fit for Hollywood and should stick to dancing in the Chori Chori Chukpe Chukpe's of India. grin grin

Oh..and I have never rated Nina Debrov,from day 1. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2017
daamazing:
seconded,
Anyway, who agrees with me that "flash" should just be stopped, they should just end the series, they are out of ideas!

i agree

i Am bored already

flash
arrow
agent of shield

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Singapore1:

i agree

i Am bored already

flash
arrow
agent of shield
they are out of ideas. Action genre aint making sense nowadays!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Singapore1:

this is 2017 bykebyke
repent
Happy new year bro. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2017
daamazing:
they are out of ideas. Action genre aint making sense nowadays!

i am just tired .. imagine me rewatching prison break, chuck, 24

lethal weapon making sense though

( most series tend to die after season 2 nowadays )

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Happy new year bro. grin grin

i have forgotten about pryanka chopra.. you just have to wake my dormant hatred for quantico

happy new year

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Singapore1:

i have forgotten about pryanka chopra.. you just have to wake my dormant hatred for quantico

happy new year
The game is the game. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Priyanka is really good bro

She dey try na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Priyanka is really good bro

She dey try na
LOL. grin grin

My Grand Mom>Priyanka.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2017
bykebyke:

LOL. grin grin

My Grand Mom>Priyanka.

Bro,m new to the TV series world. ...Apart from the very popular ones like Suits, GOT, Arrows, I don't really follow any other series

Help me out, give me your Top 3 Series...I like Action,Thriller and maybe Comedy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Bro,m new to the TV series world. ...Apart from the very popular ones like Suits, GOT, Arrows, I don't really follow any other series

Help me out, give me your Top 3 Series...I like Action,Thriller and maybe Comedy
24,House of Cards,and How I Met Your Mother.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Currently on Lie to me season 3. Dr lightman is a wacko! I like Reynolds, the FBI agent.
Just finished Gotham season 2. Seems dead people always come back in Gotham. grin
It's cool tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
bykebyke:

The whole show sucks but I can still list about 3 actors in it whose acting were not as Bad as Chopra's.

A good script makes up like 50% of a good movie/series with the lead actress/actors making up the remaining 50%.

That is why,Jack Bauer,Walter White,Carrie Mathison,
Alex Manning,Michael freaking Scofield,Rami Malek have put in an everlasting memory in our heads,because they fully delivered.

If your lead actress does not know how to act,your show will be shït.
Chopra was amateurish,Nigerian Premier league level.
Rita Dominic would have done a better job. grin grin

In fact I'm putting the failure of Quantico on her...na she cause am. cheesy grin

What concerns me with what they are trying to break into?

I'm waiting for Baywatch(Movie) to be released.

Then if Chopra fails again..LOL..she is not fit for Hollywood and should stick to dancing in the Chori Chori Chukpe Chukpe's of India. grin grin

Oh..and I have never rated Nina Debrov,from day 1. grin

don't wait up on Baywatch .ur mind is already made up. Your Wentworth Miller was also in The Flash and Legends of tomorrow..
If someone is good. he is good.
Oh and Nina Dobrev is a fantastic actress. ur opinion doesn't count for anything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stannam: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Vieira:
Game of Thrones
Fringe
The Event
No Ordinary Family
Caprica
The Office
Dr Who
Ricky Gervais show starring Karl Pilkington
Young Justice
The Brave and the Bold
Earths Mightest Heroes
do u hv a life?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Darey00:

don't wait up on Baywatch .ur mind is already made up. Your Wentworth Miller was also in The Flash and Legends of tomorrow..
If someone is good. he is good.
Oh and Nina Dobrev is a fantastic actress ur opinion doesn't count for anything
LOL. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
stannam:

do u hv a life?
Very Rude angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Suit is back smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:
Suit is back smiley

Hell yeah!!!......it's fucking back....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
WOW

Travellers was outright fantastic 8.5/10

Nice sci-fi idea which was well executed albiet some minor flaws which if you think hard about it may not be given how the show is going

Sad that the show isnt so popular at the moment

Potential Spoilers:

- How come carly dosent report Jeff for giving her a criminal record which showed up on her background when she dosent have one? Striking a police officer is a felony plus mandatory prison time and we know she was never arrested so what gives?

@cao what do you think?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Suits is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oyibo go use Naija hammer This year cry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
bykebyke:

No she's not.
Black Priyanka Chopra without the beauty.
This is from what I saw in HTGAWM.
Viola's role in How To Get Away With Murder has nothing to do with her personality in real life. She's a great person and she smiles a lot!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Freciprocal:
Oyibo go use Naija hammer This year cry
Which movie is this, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: stulp16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.