Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521940 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MissyB3(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
BoboYekini: Hmm. I used to think 24, Prison Break, Spartacus were the best. But then I saw The Sopranos, Breaking Bad(last few episodes spoilt it a tad), Mad men, The Wire(the best ever, mos def)...
@topic, i'm on season 5 of Mad Men. Will check Person Of Interest out right after.

Mad men and breaking bad, I have seen and they are cool (nothing near 24 though grin ). The wire, homeland and the shield are highly rated but I couldn't even finish the first episode of each. . .Boring. Lol

I'm on Grey's anatomy now and thinking when I'm through I should probably give the shield a chance to impress me.

C'est moi:

I recommend 'Leverage' if you've not seen it,not similar to 24 though.
Plenty thanks. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Game of thrones : filled with assassinations
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just downloaded this series i found "ALMOST HUMAN" just finished S01E01 and its tight...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2013
The Originals(find it slightly lacking in depth though)

The VampirE Diaries

The Big Bang Theory

About to start off Breaking Bad. The reviews are good, so i've decided to give it a chance to impress me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
I watch quite a number. Let's see...
Game of Thrones
Scandal
Suits
The Blacklist
Hostages
Arrow
Hannibal
Hawaii Five 0
Person of Interest

AjanleKoko: Person of Interest Season 3. wink

. . . and Taraji's character Joss Carter just got killed cry angry
Sad indeed. cry cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
I am on Breaking Bad sabbatical......watched all S1 and just finished S2E6, it is just there for me jare............nothing like the must see it all feeling I had when I saw the first episode of suits or GOT. Watching Deception, seem good, that feeling is back. I will do the rest of Breaking Bad during the holidays.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nomski0(f): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hit the floor

Witches of east end

Arrow season 2.

Shuga
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Mara n clara just too emotional

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 4:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Legend of Korra

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
dexter S1-7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adrainuche(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Go watch this show its called The Tomorrows People !!! Meanwhile arrows is d new breaking bad !!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
adrainuche: Go watch this show its called The Tomorrows People !!! Meanwhile arrows is d new breaking bad !!!

the tomorrow people is crap I will rather watch my dog poo grin than to watch it and for arrow the show is amazing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hostages Season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Devious maids.

White collar

Nikita

Person of interest

Finished 'burn notice' last week.

I tried watching 'orange is the new black' but became bored. I had to stop at episode 3 since I already downloaded the first 3 episodes.

Someone should please recommend a series with a similar story line to Nikita or white collar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ireneidiva(f): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
No Qualms: Devious maids.

White collar

Nikita

Person of interest

I tried watching 'orange is the new black' but became bored. I had to stop at episode 3 since I already downloaded the first 3 episodes.

Someone should please recommend a series with a similar story line to Nikita or white collar.
Alias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2013
mbulela:

It is not just about numbers. I understand that all these lists are subjective and personal. I struggle to understand how anyone will take Sex& the city serious.
Besides,i'll rather watch paint dry than watch Game of thrones. Not my kind,at all.
24 was not realistic after the 2nd season.
you really said my mind, 24 became unrealistic after season 1.homeland is more realistic to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by k2fresh: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
naijababe: I am on Breaking Bad sabbatical......watched all S1 and just finished S2E6, it is just there for me jare............nothing like the must see it all feeling I had when I saw the first episode of suits or GOT. Watching Deception, seem good, that feeling is back. I will do the rest of Breaking Bad during the holidays.
Same here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by k2fresh: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
C'est moi:

I recommend 'Leverage' if you've not seen it,not similar to 24 though.
Boring stupid movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
ireneidiva:
Alias

Thanks but I've watched it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Paschal007: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
No Qualms:

Thanks but I've watched it.

You watched strike back?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Revenge Season Two; Lie to Me season 3; Modern Family 5; Big Bang Theory 6....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
k2fresh:
Boring stupid movie

Come on...Leverage is nice..watched all the seasons...
Try "White Collar" then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
No Qualms: Devious maids.

White collar

Nikita

Person of interest

Lie To Me or you can try Revenge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I just got MAD MEN cos its advertising related and I wanna learn the ropes... I love Hustle die...

Prefer Hustle to Leverage though.

I hate all Japanese or Korean season movies except IRIS though...

I love GREY ANATOMY...

Dean of SUPERNATURAL..is so so cute...and I like the episode where he kept dying over and over again.... all kinds of ridiculous deaths... hahahaha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shylity: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
K2fresh nd naijababe u guys ar wrng breaking bad 1 -5 is one of d best seasonal movies ve watched.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shylity: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Purplekay is dexter rili 1 -7, dat film is d bomb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 1:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Shylity: Purplekay is dexter rili 1 -7, dat film is d bomb.

Eight Seasons not Seven!

I miss Dexter sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shylity: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Wow!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gudintent: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Shylity: K2fresh nd naijababe u guys ar wrng breaking bad 1 -5 is one of d best seasonal movies ve watched.

Watched every episode
Definitely a series to watch

@op
Watching the game
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jade William:
Strike back is well scripted&suspence filled.That's wot I'm talkin abt.Revenge is just not my type of movie.I prefer Scandal.Who eva watched dat shitty series called "Dollhouse"&666 park&nonsense(worst movies of d centur

Watch Lie To Me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kolubo(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Revolution is a very nice action series have seen season 1&2. You guys should check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shuga! Damn!!! It is so good

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Gr8lex(m), gbosah91(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.