Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511067 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Twisting:

grin grin He talks too much Chief. Most of his stories aren't good, some are just to buy time or misdirect people from the original question he was asked.

lolz..I actually think his stories are somehow related with the issues at hand if you can link it...and he's such a good story teller..I could listen to his stories with that his tilting of head for a whole hour and won't get bored

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lsofdk:
Baba drop download link na grin
Boss! You know say i got your back. http://toxicunrated. com/new/58972/Downloads/4-toxicwap....... com-.mp4.html just join the rest of the link with the dotcom...... Dazall.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
MaestroZeus:

MX player...u can use it to download subtitle...unlike dat yeye vlc

Ah swear.. VLC is as a useless as Fellaini as a Striker..

MX player is dope bro.. So many customizations can be done.. And every thing is easy, even synchronizing some subtitles to match Voice Movement Rate..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
stopped watching teen Wolf wen it was doctor dis doctor dat..love d show all d way....stilinkski ma guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dennisworld1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
nah who come hack HBO. Game of throne ep 4 seen. that dragon get luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
dennisworld1:
nah who come hack HBO. Game of throne ep 4 seen. that dragon get luck.

I'm guessing it will eventually die

Episode was dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dennisworld1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
dead sure. u dont batch into war like that. those dothraki guys even have luck if not the help of the dragon
bily:

I'm guessing it will eventually die

Episode was dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
dennisworld1:
dead sure. u dont batch into war like that. those dothraki guys even have luck if not the help of the dragon
Sure say you dey even watch the series with your two eyes?

That shot was non-fatal..... Or at least no more than the injury the sons of the harpy inflicted on drogon last season. Even I would survive that ballista if I was shot in the shoulder. So your argument is invalid.

The dothraki could have handled the Lannister/yearly army just fine on their own...... But this was meant to be a show of force..... Decimate the entire fuckin army in one fell swoop so would Cersei think twice about fucking_with her next time. And i think it worked.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
dubylhover:

lolz..I actually think his stories are somehow related with the issues at hand if you can link it...and he's such a good story teller..I could listen to his stories with that his tilting of head for a whole hour and won't get bored

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
I just saw the trailer of FALSE FLAG on Dstv. It should be a great series. it should be
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2017
IF YOU AIN'T WATCHING THESE SERIES THEN YOU'VE BEEN MISSING A LOT LATELY...... ( NOTE: THEY ARE ALL SOMEWHAT A NEW SERIES, SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOME NEW DOPE SERIES TO WATCH THEN YOU ARE BEST ADVISED TO CHECK EM OUT )

1) CLAWS ( GENRE; DRUG/COMMEDY... GROUP OF LADIES THAT WORK IN NAIL SHALLON BUT HAVE DRUG BUSINESS AS SIDEWORK. THIS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM QUEEN OF SOUTH SERIES THO)
2) INSECURE (DAMN YOU GON LAUGH YOUR EYES OUT IN THIS SERIES.... JIDENNA, TY DOLLAR SIGN, AND A COUPLE OF NIGERIANS WERE CO-STARED IN IT)
3) CLEVERMAN (THIS IS AN AUSTRALIAN TV SERIES... IF YOU LOVE MERLIN YOU GON LOVE THIS ONE, MAYBE. IT'S AN AMAZING SERIES ALL THE SAME)
4) OZARK (DOPE!!! I JUST LOVE ME SOME CRIME/DRUG RELATED TV SERIES)
5) SALVATION (GENRE; SCI-FI. THIS TV SERIES IS EDUCATIVE AND INTERESTING. IT'S ABOUT A NEW DISCOVERED PLANNET BY A SMARTASS MIT PHYSICS STUDENT. IN HIS RESOLVE WHICH IS SOMEWHAT TRUE, HE REPORTED THAT A NEW PLANET IN THE SPACE WILL COLLIDE WITH EARTH AND Kill EVERYBODY THEREIN IN SOME DAYS TIME )
6) MIDNIGHT TEXAS (THIS MOVIE SHA ... IF YOU LOVE ALL These SERIES WITH MYTHS AND CAST WITH MAGICAL GIFTS, SPECIAL POWERS THEN YOU DEF GON LIKE THIS ONE... IT'S NICE WATCHING THAT OMO BABA-DUDU GLADIATOR GUY FROM SPARTACUS )

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 12:47am On Aug 05, 2017
GREEN LEAF SEASON 2 WILL BE BACK ON 15 AUGUST ... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF PASTOR G-G (GRACE GREENLEAF). I'M DEFINTELY SURE SHE'S WILL GET THAT BRAIN FACTORY RESET SHE'S BEEN LACKING THE MOMENT SHE REALISES THAT SHE JUST MURDERED HER UNCLE. I DON'T THINK SHE'LL BE PREACHING ANYTIME SOON IN THE CHURCH AGAIN...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2017
akeeen:
pheeeew angrystop buying pirated movies.. there's no preacher season 3 .. undecided

Lol... No mind me jare... Genesis enter my keyboard grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adinije(f): 4:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Where can I download series please

like Into the badlands
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Boss! You know say i just join the rest of the link with the dotcom...... Dazall.

My nigga!

Thanks jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2017
MaestroZeus:

MX player...u can use it to download subtitle...unlike dat yeye vlc
oh! that should be the latest version. I like the completion time feature.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2017
LethargiQue:

My nigga!

Thanks jare
shocked and i was beginning to think you got shot during a mass protest or something.
You just been low key the whole time.
It's been a while.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by heskeyw(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2017
silicon valley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by arowz56(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2017
kachi7021:

I have .....was excited to see stilinski

Last ship boring to you? Uhm...... You really miss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Superpower(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Harry4cas:
GREEN LEAF SEASON 2 WILL BE BACK ON 15 AUGUST ... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF PASTOR G-G (GRACE GREENLEAF). I'M DEFINTELY SURE SHE'S WILL GET THAT BRAIN FACTORY RESET SHE'S BEEN LACKING THE MOMENT SHE REALISES THAT SHE JUST MURDERED HER UNCLE. I DON'T THINK SHE'LL BE PREACHING ANYTIME SOON IN THE CHURCH AGAIN...
The disgusting uncle deserves to die.i don't think he will die though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dennisworld1(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Sure say you dey even watch the series with your two eyes?

That shot was non-fatal..... Or at least no more than the injury the sons of the harpy inflicted on drogon last season. Even I would survive that ballista if I was shot in the shoulder. So your argument is invalid.

The dothraki could have handled the Lannister/yearly army just fine on their own...... But this was meant to be a show of force..... Decimate the entire fuckin army in one fell swoop so would Cersei think twice about fucking_with her next time. And i think it worked.
Dothraki attacked people that are unprepared guiding the iron bank. that dragon is an unfair advantage. do think it is easy to break a sheild. That shot on the dragon I believe is poisonous. Watch out for carcie attack.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2017
dennisworld1:
Dothraki attacked people that are unprepared guiding the iron bank. that dragon is an unfair advantage. do think it is easy to break a sheild. That shot on the dragon I believe is poisonous. Watch out for carcie attack.
unprepared?
I don't think unprepared soldiers transporting gold to king's landing would bring the scorpion along. It showed they were very much prepared for all possible scenarios.

+ dragons are highly magical creatures, I highly doubt poison is going to do much

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dennisworld1(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
unprepared?
I don't think unprepared soldiers transporting gold to king's landing would bring the scorpion along. It showed they were very much prepared for all possible scenarios.

+ dragons are highly magical creatures, I highly doubt poison is going to do much
but u don't see how unfair those dragons are.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Oothman:
oh! that should be the latest version. I like the completion time feature.
Thanks
anytime I enter Google play and I see update for MX player...I always update with a happy face
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Harry4cas:

I thought I was the only one watching grin
count down to 15Th

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marialin456: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Game Of Thrones . - . I want more

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ghettochild(m), SOZINN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.