Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504842 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
No, I'm not. Why do you ask?

umm...Nothing

I'm just curious..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:

umm...Nothing
I'm just curious..

Do I look like a celebrity?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
Do I look like a celebrity?

On naira land?
Yes.

Most threads I do visit, I always take cognizance of some name's and yours seem to be among ; Especially when defending girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:

On naira land?
Yes.

Most threads I do visit, I always take cognizance of some name's and yours seems to be among ; Especially when defending girls.
*laughing hysterically*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
*laughing hysterically*

Umm, I m serious
Anyway, I think we are derailing this thread

What Tv series have you watched?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:

Umm, I m serious
Anyway, I think we are derailing this thread

What Tv series have you watched?
Many. I have lost count. I'm still watching the exorcist after that, I will watch outlander
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
Many. I have lost count. I'm still watching the exorcist after that, I will watch outlander
Wow
so,what's your take on the exorcist?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:
. Wow so,what's your take on the exorcist?
In a nutshell, its interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
In a nutshell, its interesting.

if you want more action,
you can try to watch CONSTANTINE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:

lol, she replied on fb/ instagram sha..av really forgot the medium she replied,it's been lojy though
The reply was kinda short then.

m not over her like that again too, her age is a killer, she is through with a uni like 4/ 3 years ago. I can't even beat that

anyway, I have taken my mind off her,the first time I saw her on Grimm...Jeeez
she was damn beautiful
Till they finished the film...

Rorach,re you a celebrity?
Bad guy! Me sef like her when she first appeared, but she grew fat towards the end of the show.
Her voice sounds like my main celeb crush Scarlett Johanson

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2017
I just can't wait to see how Tommy's gonna deal with andre when he know he's been lying to him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Oothman:
Bad guy! Me sef like her when she first appeared, but she grew fat towards the end of the show.

Bahdddd guy

So you self dey trafficate

Anyway its painful knowing that we ain't in a favorable clime.

Scarlett might have been yours...

maybe, just one night with Jacqueline is enough for me.

we should just reminisce
I wonder what you are thinking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Oothman:

I like this girl like mad especially the trubel character she played on Grimm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Freethought:

Habaa

free thought... abeg free this girl from ur mind

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Elparaiso:

Power was meh jare, already gave it 8 stars on IMDb. Even Raina's death didn't make me flinch, although I had hoped that stupid Tariq would eat the bullet and bring a definitive end to the stupid character.

Yea, there was one scene I really enjoyed. Where Kanan locked the door so he could face his assailants. How badass was that!?!?!?!?
Yes lol it was tariq who should have died but he will soon die sha
The boys mumu just way too much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
After watching bates motel,I thought I had seen it all cheesy

Outlander muzz me grin

I just dey wonder when nigeria go produce TV series way fi stand for ground....not all these nonsense the Johnsons and hustle +everything way African magic get !!!

I'm almost done with outlander!!!
The funny thing b say I download this TV series b4,buh i delete am.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
introvertme:
After watching bates motel,I thought I had seen it all cheesy

Outlander muzz me grin

I just dey wonder when nigeria go produce TV series way fi stand for ground....not all these nonsense the Johnsons and hustle +everything way African magic get !!!

I'm almost done with outlander!!!
The funny thing b say I download this TV series b4,buh i delete am.

This world sha....I stopped after few episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Me 2 cheesy ,but I came back after watching TV shows with a nearly similar historical plot.

If you've seen Game of thrones,Vikings, last kingdom,peaky blinders and boardwalk empire

Watch all those shows I listed,then watch outlander again.

There's no way you won't enjoy outlander
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Orphan Black season 1 ended 10/10... gonna postpone Gotham till I'm done with this dopeshi...

Orphan black just got included in the A-list

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Had three complete series on ma phone on Sunday namely Narcos, Gotham and Orphan Black...I finished Narcos s1 and said its good but didn't make any move to download season 2, I embarked on Orphan Black Season1; now I'm done and I feel like "night plan night plan".... what does that imply?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Killing off Reina was so not a good idea, that scene really got me livid.The show runners really screwed up there

How about killing off the ditz who caused it in the first place.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
kinggogo:
Killing off Reina was so not a good idea, that scene really got me livid.The show runners really screwed up there

How about killing off the ditz who caused it in the first place.
that is to tell you life itself aint fair
the good ones die because the bad one are the killer
ammyluv2002:

same here, nothing interesting
you know one man food is another man poison
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Freethought:

yea but you need to watch don john.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:

Bahdddd guy

So you self dey trafficate

Anyway its painful knowing that we ain't in a favorable clime.

Scarlett might have been yours...

maybe, just one night with Jacqueline is enough for me.

we should just reminisce
I wonder what you are thinking
Nothing o! my thoughts are clean. grin . But if provided with such opportunity it would be with one of Megan Good, Selena Gomez or Kendall(she looks hot&mean). Shit! or perhaps Olga kurylenko would do.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Any series as dope as HOMELAND Or 24?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Smh

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Smh

Fargo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ModupeJ(f): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
N25 for 500mb or N200 for 1.5gb.

Starts from 12am and ends 4am.

Pls what's the code for it?
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
Orphan Black ...the show is dope...complicated plot, not childish, real and interesting

never believed I could be intrigued by show with a female protagonist

orphan black is great..the show deserve way more hype..the actress deserve an Oscar..like how do you even begin to play up to five different characters with each of them having different personality and you always know which is which..without any confusion

the show is great..most British shows are good..can't say the same for america shows..I just binge watch peaky blinder and it very very very good and surpass my expectations.. seem am gonna be sticking with British shows for now..after getting disappointed by shooter and riverdale..first shooter got no deeper plot ..no intrigue..even though it a movie about a sniper with weapons ..no plot twist at all..dialogue are what you would expect them to say..very predictable.. I feel like have seen this kind of storyline before..

and as for Riverdale I find the storyline cheesy.. the typical high school drama you get when you have the rich kid bully the not so popular kid..and you have the one bitchy girl who thinks the world revolve around her..and the handsome guy in school who is hot and every girl is dying for but is confuse on who to love..am still watching tho..until I find another good British drama to watch

I have high hopes for atypical tho..Netflix hardly disappoint !

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
ModupeJ:

Pls what's the code for it? Thanks
Dail *312#, then choose night browsing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
Dail *312#, then choose night browsing.

I thought one has to migrate to the airtel tryve network?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
realestniggah:

orphan black is great..the show deserve way more hype..the actress deserve an Oscar..like how do you even begin to play up to five different characters with each of them having different personality and you always know which is which..without any confusion

the show is great..most British shows are good..can't say the same for america shows..I just binge watch peaky blinder and it very very very good and surpass my expectations.. seem am gonna be sticking with British shows for now..after getting disappointed by shooter and riverdale..first shooter got no deeper plot ..no intrigue..even though it a movie about a sniper with weapons ..no plot twist at all..dialogue are what you would expect them to say..very predictable.. I feel like have seen this kind of storyline before..

and as for Riverdale I find the storyline cheesy.. the typical high school drama you get when you have the rich kid bully the not so popular kid..and you have the one bitchy girl who thinks the world revolve around her..and the handsome guy in school who is hot and every girl is dying for but is confuse on who to love..am still watching tho..until I find another good British drama to watch

I have high hopes for atypical tho..Netflix hardly disappoint !

It brings me great joy to see that peaky blinders is finally being given the attention it deserves cheesy

For British shows try

Black mirror
The fall
Outlander
Humans
The crown
Bletchely circle

There aren't many british TV shows like Peaky blinders sha,except the detective ones or you like detective related shows ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ajd19, Maxxim and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.