Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3563732 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

I had to download the theme when tom was drove down to the middle of no where to be shot by that detective , how to acted there staggering after being rescued then the theme song followed broov! it was pricelessly emotional for a hard mind like me. I mean season 2 last episode. I had to download it

by and brun
When I go don't cry for me
In my fathers arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole
Sun and moon will be replaced with the light
of Jesus face
And I will not be ashamed for my savior
knows my name
It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter anywhere I lay
All my tears be washed away
Gold and silver blind the eye
Temporary reaches light
Come and eat from heavens store
Come and drink and thirst no more
So weep not for me my friend when my time
does end
For my life belongs to him who will raise the
dead again
All my tears be washed awa
quite emotional.. "All my tears by Ane Brun"

still saving season03 sha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2017
The Five

A mystery thriller. Jesse, a five year old boy goes missing, 20 years later his DNA shows up at a crime scene.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2017
The Flash ! Supergirl

Wow really enjoy that CRISIS on Earth .... too much sauce

Exocist is Back!
Gotham is Back !
Supernatural is Back !

Sci-fi lovers is it true a NEW AVATOR is coming out shocked where is Sam ! Sam ! Come abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
My fav team is back.... AOS S5
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iniotong(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dalek:
My fav team is back.... AOS S5
grin grin
Your head is there jare

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
koice:
The Five

A mystery thriller. Jesse, a five year old boy goes missing, 20 years later his DNA shows up at a crime scene.

Lol u Don finish d film already na grin

From this simple sentence. This one of the reason I hate this thread spoiler alert full everywhere .no more suspense good bye
THE FIVE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
The punisher...best series marvel ever done
About to watch runaways

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

I had to download the theme when tom was drove down to the middle of no where to be shot by that detective , how to acted there staggering after being rescued then the theme song followed broov! it was pricelessly emotional for a hard mind like me. I mean season 2 last episode. I had to download it

by and brun
When I go don't cry for me
In my fathers arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole
Sun and moon will be replaced with the light
of Jesus face
And I will not be ashamed for my savior
knows my name
Gold and silver blind the eye
Temporary reaches light
Come and eat from heavens store
Come and drink and thirst no more
So weep not for me my friend when my time
does end
For my life belongs to him who will raise the
dead again
All my tears be washed awa
Haha wow, downloaded mine a day ago when I finished the second season. You're right, it was really emotional.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Androidking:

From this simple sentence. This one of the reason I hate this thread spoiler alert full everywhere .no more suspense good bye
THE FIVE

That's just a brief synopsis so everyone can get the general idea of the plot line. I didn't even scratch the surface, believe me. It's a mystery, a whodunnit: a story about a murder in which the identity of the murderer is not revealed until the end.

Do try and check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Coyotejack:

Episode 6 best episode so far

has in sharemovies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
koice:

That's just a brief synopsis so everyone can get the general idea of the plot line. I didn't even scratch the surface, believe me. It's a mystery, a whodunnit: a story about a murder in which the identity of the murderer is not revealed until the end.

Do try to check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Please help with a download link.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
koice:

Do try and check it out, you won't be disappointed.

looks like the spambot has deleted it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Androidking:

THE FIVE

na d exact thing I b wan talk grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Androidking:

THE FIVE

Very interesting series with a lot of twists and turns.

He gave absolutely nothing away. What he said is what you'll see in a trailer or synopsis and that is even seen right from episode 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2017
bily:

He gave absolutely nothing away. What he said is what you'll see in a trailer or synopsis and that is even seen right from episode 1

Download link please, searched everywhere couldn't find it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Love this conversation (epic) ::- peaky blinders SO2EO5
Curly:-- what are you doing Tommy?
Tommy:- I'm shoveling sh**t curly.
Curly :-- why are you shoveling sh**t?
Tommy:- To remind me of where I'll be if I wasn't who I am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
rationalmind:

looks like the spambot has deleted it

Not only that, I also got banned for 24 hours. This is an alternate account.

Edit: Okay, seems like Bily has already provided you with some links. Tfpdl is a quality site.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
bily:

Exactly. I didn't even scratch the surface. I don't understand how some folks would prefer to go into a show completely blind without some form of synopsis to guide them. That's how people waste their data downloading what they don't like only to delete them shortly afterwards
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dark

A supernatural Family drama. 2 young kids sudden disappearance exposes relationship among 4 families. Has a Stranger Things kind of vibe, but more gritty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
dealtinate:

Not only that, I also got banned for 24 hours. This is an alternate account.

Edit: Okay, seems like Bily has already provided you with some links. Tfpdl is a quality site.

I thought so, should be lifted any moment from now.

Yeah, tfpdl is nice just annoying to download. Having to type in some captcha before downloading each episode is frustrating.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
rationalmind:

I thought so, should be lifted any moment from now.

Yeah, tfpdl is nice just annoying to download. Having to type in some captcha before downloading each episode is frustrating.

Yeah, it has been lifted.

Small price to pay for quality, I guess. They format their video files in such a way that they retain some of their original high resolution whilst been relatively small in size simultaneously. And... most of their episodes have embedded English subs as well.

Rapidmoviez is better tho. Check it out when you can.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
dealtinate:

Exactly. I didn't even scratch the surface. I don't understand how some folks would prefer to go into a show completely blind without some form of synopsis to guide them. That's how people waste their data downloading what they don't like only to delete them shortly afterwards

Its not waste of Mb if u don't have Mb to waste .I read d first phrase if I see what I think I will like I will stop reading and download about two episodes or three of season 1..that will tell me . if its interesting or not

Another way to know if u will enjoy a series is for u to move to last or second to last episodes,and download dem, it usually have a preview of the other episodes . so during that time u hear "previously on prison break" after watching d previously u know.....

Previously too d sweet to watch
. So .if I enjoy d previously I move back again from episode one and start downloading....

Not knowing anything that will happen in a series or movie is my best of enjoying movie . if e no sweet I move on . I have 8 sim cards to download film so I have nothing to loose . I keep searching for the best .

M still on community season 5 .

I don't want to finish it now because I have no other series to watch so pls if u know of a sweet series with about 3-4 seasons pls tell me especially old ones thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Just finished The Punisher. Frank Castle is a beast but a damn good one.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2017
The last ship o

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Polly is playing a dangerous game trying to sell tommy out. Don't know what her problem is.
Unless she's setting Luca up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
OK so I just finished watching the season 4 of HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. I must say that this is more than just a TV show, its incredibly great and Viola Davies, impressive and impeccable as always, undoubtedly my favorite actress on TV.  After 2 months, I really needed this show back in my life, I didn't want to wait 7 days to see each episode so I waited patiently till yesterday.. The scene with Laurel where Annalise found her passed out in her hotel elevator, in the middle of a bloody delivery was just too much for me, Imagine yourself crying 'live live' and performing CPR and panting over a plastic doll and doing it in a way that millions of people hold their breath and cry with you. Viola Davis is amazing and phenomenal and I am out of adjectives to describe her acting skills. sorry for the spoiler if u haven't seen it yet. just had to share how incredibly good this season was.. This is one of my favorite shows this year. the rest are,
BIG LITTLE LIES
THE HANDMAID'S TALE
ALIAS GRACE
VIKINGS
THE SINNER
OZARK
THE PUNISHER
THE EXORCIST
THE GOOD DOCTOR
HOUSE OF CARD'S
WESTWORLD
TABOO
POWER
YOUNG SHELDON
GAME OF THRONES 7.
STAR(yes I watch star lol...)
quite a small list lol.... can't wait for January 18th.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
hakeemlyon:
OK so I just finished watching the season 4 of HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. I must say that this is more than just a TV show, its incredibly great and Viola Davies, impressive and impeccable as always, undoubtedly my favorite actress on TV.  After 2 months, I really needed this show back in my life, I didn't want to wait 7 days to see each episode so I waited patiently till yesterday.. The scene with Laurel where Annalise found her passed out in her hotel elevator, in the middle of a bloody delivery was just too much for me, Imagine yourself crying 'live live' and performing CPR and panting over a plastic doll and doing it in a way that millions of people hold their breath and cry with you. Viola Davis is amazing and phenomenal and I am out of adjectives to describe her acting skills. sorry for the spoiler if u haven't seen it yet. just had to share how incredibly good this season was.. This is one of my favorite shows this year. the rest are,
BIG LITTLE LIES
THE HANDMAID'S TALE
ALIAS GRACE
VIKINGS
THE SINNER
OZARK
THE PUNISHER
THE EXORCIST
THE GOOD DOCTOR
HOUSE OF CARD'S
WESTWORLD
TABOO
POWER
YOUNG SHELDON
GAME OF THRONES 7.
STAR(yes I watch star lol...)
quite a small list lol.... can't wait for January 18th.

Seems we fancy the same kind of TV shows. I enjoyed all the series you listed. I haven't watched stars though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2017
bily:

Seems we fancy the same kind of TV shows. I enjoyed all the series you listed. I haven't watched stars though
good to know. STAR is great. kinda like empire, love the music and the diverse characters..

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: OgideAgu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.