Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3553460 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Black Mirror is one weird series and how come it has only 3 episodes?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you love got,vikings ,West world and knightfall
Then Britannia is for you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
isaiah9:
This look grin grin
He was like, what da f*ck is wrong with this guy(ivar)

He killed Ironside too? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gungnir:

He killed Ironside too? shocked
NO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
isaiah9:
This look grin grin He was like, what da f*ck is wrong with this guy(ivar)
lol grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kanurii: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
Black Mirror is one weird series and how come it has only 3 episodes?

Quality bro,e make sense die. both season 1 and 2 are 3 episodes each

All dis series with 22 episodes are filled with fille episodes absolutely Rubbishand waste of time

No waste of time and filler episodes.just absolute pure quality

In my opinion,shows with fewer episodes are always pretty good and marvelous

BREAKING bad
Peaky blinders
Westworld
Black mirror
Game of thrones

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
koice:

Gomorrah
thanks bro but the size is too large for my current data. Please where can I get small size
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
lymelyte:
thanks bro but the size is too large for my current data. Please where can I get small size

The day I saw those links from koice, I remember rushing out of the website same way I rushed in.

Was wondering if he has free wifi at work he uses to download grin. Some of us are field guys, no wifi for us, we rely on data subscribed to download.

Make una dey help our ministry biko, 100-200mb per episode is still fair, but to use 400mb on one episode, person go return to villa in no time

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2018
smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2018
sod09:
If you love got,vikings ,West world and knightfall
Then Britannia is for you

Has episode 2 come out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2018
This episode was just plain messed up... grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ladej(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2018
koice:
@ladej, you're still not getting it. All the points you raised are varied, and I can't fault them, BUT, They. Don't. Matter.

The story was been told through Walter White's POV. He was the main protagonist - all others are just supporting characters. As such, you would expect supporting characters to be killed off from time to time to facilitate the flow of the plot and the subplot, yes?

What I am trying to say is this: Walter as the main protagonist, killed people, ruined a lot of lives, but somehow, got away with it.

In organized crime, people at the thick of things don't go unscathed, they just don't. In Broadwalk Empire, Nucky Thompson got clipped in the end. In The Wire, main protagonists, Omar, Stringer Bell, Avon... got clipped. In Oz, Vernon Schillinger got murdered by Keller. In SoA, Jax committed suicide as the walls were closing in on him. In The Shield, Shane Vendrell murdered his wife, kid and himself as the law closed in on him. In Peaky Blinders, Tommy's wife got murdered. I could go on and on...

The following are the few times when TV shows depicted the actual grievous consequences that come with letting oneself get involve with organized crime. They didn't go easy on the protagonists at all, as real life wouldn't either.

Breaking Bad failed in this department, and as such I would always rate those shows I mentioned above it. That said, it's still one of the greatest TV series of our generation.

then we agree to disagree. Good morning sir !

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2018
lymelyte:

Gomorrah doesn't have a lot of digital internet presence. No budget size link available, I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Coyotejack:

Has episode 2 come out?
yes, I have 4 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2018
rationalmind:

The day I saw those links from koice, I remember rushing out of the website same way I rushed in.

Was wondering if he has free wifi at work he uses to download grin. Some of us are field guys, no wifi for us, we rely on data subscribed to download.

Make una dey help our ministry biko, 100-200mb per episode is still fair, but to use 400mb on one episode, person go return to villa in no time

I laughed at the emboldened. Funny guy. grin

Nah, I use Spectranet. Their 20gb Unified value plan gives you access to free night unlimited browsing/downloads for a month. It only cost 10k, so it's worth it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2018
ladej:
then we agree to disagree. Good morning sir !

And good morning to you too, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Dalek:
This episode was just plain messed up... grin

What series is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2018
koice:

I laughed at the emboldened. Funny guy. grin

Nah, I use Spectranet. Their 20gb Unified value plan gives you access to free night unlimited browsing/downloads for a month. It only cost 10k, so it's worth it.

This is a very good deal, the free session can be used for downloads while the 20gb remains for day to day internet surfing. Will give it a trial, hopefully they'll have a good signal strength in the East.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2018
isaiah9:
I dey tell you.
I know say the guy get plan B
He don rich scatter

What series are you talking about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2018
rationalmind:

This is a very good deal, the free session can be used for downloads while the 20gb remains for day to day internet surfing. Will give it a trial, hopefully they'll have a good signal strength in the East.

The last time I checked, it has STRONG presence in only 3 MAJOR cities in Nigeria, namely, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Not sure it covers the whole Eastern region, unless you live in Owerri.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
koice:

The last time I checked, it has STRONG presence in only 3 MAJOR cities in Nigeria, namely, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Not sure it covers the whole Eastern region, unless you live in Owerri.

You're right, just spoke with their CC agent, the only place they have a strong presence around the East is PHC.

I dont live in Owerri but anywhere in the East would have been okay for me, I move around.

Na to leave my head for MTN, for them to continue scrapping it grin. Glo would have been an alternative but the network is terrible

Edited
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2018
sod09:
yes, I have 4 episodes

Wow, I've seen ep1 waiting for 2 , Guess I'll add 3&4 to the list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2018
koice:

I'm using it in ibadan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Singapore1:

I'm using it in ibadan

Ibadan is very close to Lagos, thus, Spectranet blowout is very possible. In SE, Owerri has Spectranet because of it's close proximity to PHC. Ditto Kano in the North, because, Abuja.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2018
shoyemiayodeji:

What series are you talking about
the blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2018
rationalmind:

You're right, just spoke with their CC agent, the only place they have a strong presence around the East is PHC.

I dont live in Owerri but anywhere in the East would have been okay for me, I move around.

Na to leave my head for MTN, for them to continue scrapping it grin. Glo would have been an alternative but the network is terrible

Edited

MTN is one greedy, tight-fisted network. None of their data package is appealing enough, and, only geared towards their own gain. The only advantage they have over other rival networks is their better nationwide coverage.

Glo has the best affordable data in Nigeria, maybe in Africa, but the thing be say, their network coverage suck.

9mobile's data offer is expensive and not appealing enough. Good coverage though.

Airtel has better network coverage than Glo and 9mobile, less expensive and better data package than 9mobile and MTN...

I would advice you to dumb MTN for Airtel. At least with their #200 night plan, you can use up to 1.4gb of data from 12-5AM.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
The Chi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Codedrock:

Hello.. mr, i haven't watched this poldark of yours and you are really making me want to binge-watch but please don't compare it with my outlander again.. shocked i just did a research on it, and its a brtish tv series i watched their trailer and i think it is shit.. british tv shows are always immature. atleast thats what i think of their shows.. i mean i am tired of outlander already but the first 2seasons makes it my best historical/romance tv show of all time.
i'll go and watch this your poldark show btw..

i binge watch poldark..definitely better than outlander

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
koice:

Glo has the best affordable data in Nigeria, maybe in Africa, but the thing be say, their network coverage suck.

9mobile's data offer is expensive and not appealing enough. Good coverage though.

Airtel has better network coverage than Glo and 9mobile, less expensive and better data package than 9mobile and MTN...

I would advice you to dumb MTN for Airtel. At least with their #200 night plan, you can use up to 1.4gb of data from 12-5AM.

You just brought back a very funny memory with the bolded when my main line for calls was Glo.

I was a trainee engineer sent out to understudy another engineer somewhere in the South South after the usual classroom training in Lag.

On this particular day, he had a whole lot of faults to resolve and was told to assign one of them to me. I had no idea what to do and asked him for assistance, his reply was, call me from site.

Na so I begin go site o. Got there, customer was so happy to see me, he started lamenting how the downtime had affected their operations and how he was relived to finally see me. Me wey no know wetin I con do grin

Brought out my phone to call my assigned engineer, no network on my phone. Asked the customer to assist with his own phone, he said he left it in the staff quarters. I begin sweat grin

Customer in front of me, waiting for me to do my thing, me in front of their radio, waiting for manna from heaven grin

I'll leave you to imagine what happened, I no wan talk am grin

Anyway, I got back, re-assigned my Mtn line as my major and official and that was the beginning of the end of Glo for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Codedrock:

Hello.. mr, i haven't watched this poldark of yours and you are really making me want to binge-watch but please don't compare it with my outlander again.. shocked i just did a research on it, and its a brtish tv series i watched their trailer and i think it is shit.. british tv shows are always immature. atleast thats what i think of their shows.. i mean i am tired of outlander already but the first 2seasons makes it my best historical/romance tv show of all time.
i'll go and watch this your poldark show btw..

You might not like Poldark, if you didn't enjoy ALL seasons of outlander.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
lymelyte:

Use this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.