Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3530049 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
introvertme:

Netflix , amazon

You dey nigeria?

Cos na download we dey do for this country oo

Not in Nigeria...i will look around online then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
- Season 2 of Jessica Jones is 2 days away (8th March)

- Season 2 of Sneaky Pete is 3 days away (9th March)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
3% => Download It Here or [url=http://dl.funsaber.net/serial/3Percent/season%201/480/]Here[/url]

Just started this show. It's a dystopian thriller set in a world sharply divided between progress and devastation, where people are given the chance to make it... make I stop here. I no wan spoil am for people wey no dey like spoilers. Let's just say, the show is dope. For sci-fi dystopian fans. Right up there with the likes of Black Mirror, Altered Carbon, The Expanse & Utopia. Oh, and it's a Netflix production, so the cost of production is high. It's a portuguese language show, so you need subtitles.

Download English Sub Here

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
koice:

Season 4 isn't bad, just not as good as the others. I enjoyed it tho.

ooh....okaygrin...no problem..... let me finish OITNB firstgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
koice:
- Season 2 of Jessica Jones is 2 days away (8th March)

- Season 2 of Sneaky Pete is 3 days away (9th March)

Jessica Jones oh...grin.....

since 2016....pheww
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

since 2016....pheww

As in. It's the fault of Iron Fist & The Defenders sha. Season 2 couldn't go on, until Netflix got dem couple shows out of the way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
koice:

As in. It's the fault of Iron Fist & The Defenders sha. Season 2 couldn't go on, until Netflix got dem couple shows out of the way.

lol...ion really blame them tho....its not easy....Netflix is really trying.....

we should expect daredevil this year too right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

lol...ion really blame them tho....its not easy....Netflix is really trying.....

we should expect daredevil this year too right?

Presumably.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

since 2016....pheww

I remember it took a long time to finish that series. I kept sleep h through most part except towards the end it got interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
This guy is a clown.

gringringrin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
koice homeland is currently in d 7th season not 6th...nd its been great so far..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
dubylhover:
koice homeland is currently in d 7th season not 6th...nd its been great so far..

You're quite right. I completely forgot about the last season before this one. Maybe because I didn't find it remarkable. I actually preferred the Berlin season (season 5 I think). I hate that Quinn sacrificed his life for an undeserving president. That Keane completely withdrew on her promise and started arresting everyone (even saul too), after Carrie has assured them they won't be touched, and then refusing to see Carrie afterwards, showed that her enemies that tried to assassinate her were right about her all along - she's dangerous. Also, I hate that Carrie's kid got taken away from her for most of the season. Also hate that Quinn died.

I won't watch the present season till it's over. I prefer to binge my shows and b****h all at once rather than nit-picking on them every week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
koice:

*Religion has done more harm than good for this world ah swear* . Koresh completely brainwashed his followers making them believe he's the lamb in the book of revelation. Stopped most of them from surrendering, because he convinced them that it's the breaking of the 5th seal. The man's charismatic and all, but couldn't they have seen behind all the flair that he's delusional? Although, I kinda felt sorry for him when they were making mockery of his delusional message on national tv.

Thibs survived because he didn't go all in, he remembered his Mom's advice and kept a little part of himself for himself, and ultimately, he said f**k it, and dived head first through the window to keep from getting roasted by the fire.

I blamed the ATF. They are the real f**kups. They started the whole thing, and they were the ones that were punished according to documented records.

Seriously? Religion has done more harm than good? How so? Please enlighten me...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Chi. Some very good young and upcoming actors. Acting is in the gene for sure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
FBS:
The Chi. Some very good young and upcoming actors. Acting is in the gene for sure.

Heard it's like The Wire, how true is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

I remember it took a long time to finish that series. I kept sleep h through most part except towards the end it got interesting.

lol...its more of a dialogue dialogue dialogue movie.....the dialogue can make u enter dreamland..... but if you really wanna watch...you'll enjoy....

I loved it BTW.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 2:23am On Mar 07, 2018
koice:

Heard it's like The Wire, how true is this?
On the surface yeah, but to me it still feels different. Very different actually.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teemyte: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2018
junnyjake:
This guy is a clown.
gringringrin
Please, how do u get to download the subtitle, i need it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2018
koice:

You're quite right. I completely forgot about the last season before this one. Maybe because I didn't find it remarkable. I actually preferred the Berlin season (season 5 I think). I hate that Quinn sacrificed his life for an undeserving president. That Keane completely withdrew on her promise and started arresting everyone (even saul too), after Carrie has assured them they won't be touched, and then refusing to see Carrie afterwards, showed that her enemies that tried to assassinate her were right about her all along - she's dangerous. Also, I hate that Carrie's kid got taken away from her for most of the season. Also hate that Quinn died.

I won't watch the present season till it's over. I prefer to binge my shows and b****h all at once rather than nit-picking on them every week.

yea I had no problem with Quinn dying,after all I felt his role gradually lost bite,but I lost d manner in which he left,for that tyrant president..but things are not all rosy for her in this season..actions really does have consequences
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2018
dubylhover:

yea I had no problem with Quinn dying,after all I felt his role gradually lost bite,but I lost d manner in which he left,for that tyrant president..but things are not all rosy for her in this season..actions really does have consequences

Good! I'm glad to hear that. Now, I'll have something to look forward to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2018
FBS:

On the surface yeah, but to me it still feels different. Very different actually.

Okay, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
OITNB....season 1 dusted....so far....it was fantastic....grin......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
teemyte:
Please, how do u get to download the subtitle, i need it
Subscene. com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2018
"When I pull a deal off the table, I leave Nagasaki behind"
—Damien Lewis (Billions)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2018
thorrvik55:

They died for Wot dey believed, none of them deserved to die, even the David guy ... My most annoying character in d series is dat FBI tactical guy, everything about d guy annoys me... The way dey ended d series was very sad nevertheless...

It was a real life story
Happened way back 1993
It was a sad occurrence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Kaziar:
"When I pull a deal off the table, I leave Nagasaki behind"
—Damien Lewis (Billions)
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh

When is billions returning? Missed that show like mad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Movies4star(f): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Recently done watching Game of Throne So now I need chill loving sitcom that's why Now I am Watching
The Big Bang Theory
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2018
JohnnyPalmer:

It was a real life story
Happened way back 1993
It was a sad occurrence

Chai! How many innocent life's wasted... That's really sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2018
Jessica Jones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
cao:
Jessica Jones.
bro where did you download from ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jessica Jones Season 2 => Download Here (I recommend Z i p p y s h a r e links) & Here (I recommend C l i c k n u p l o a d links).

English subs are embedded.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jessica Jones.....

finally.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.