Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics (30414 Views)

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter / Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Celebrate Gabrielle, Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Kabaz2: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is he married?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
saphiere:
I cast and bind every paedophilia on this thread.

Please also cast and bind lezpo , homo, bisexual, rapist , womanizer, runs girls, infact every constable and bindable bad deeds.... .... ... above all cast and bind Buhari out of this planet earth

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Abakelawal(f): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday dear ... But she looks more than 3 years old
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by placidpaul19: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
saphiere:
Popular Nigerian singer, Patoranking has taken to social media to celebrate his daughter, Wilmer as she turns 3-years-old today, WonderTV Media reports.

The singer took to his IG page to post adorable photos of ‘Wilmer’, his daughter.

“Happy Birthday My Lil Queen you are blessed Forever I Love You so Much Wilmer.
Wow my Lil Mama is 3”
, his post captioned.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSypexrrhN4/?utm_medium=copy_link
Happy birthday beautiful princess

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Kyra1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
She looks like Blue Ivy, Jay Z's daughter.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Burgerlomo: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by DissTroy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zooposki:

Them go say see the sexy dress she wore. Na wetin tempt them. Abi no be Nigeria men again.

Dumb gender warrior and hustler,. here's a research work by a. U.S. medical agency stating that as much as 60 percent of women are paedophiles:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9588305/

With that statistics, you have most likely been preying on innocent kids. I can bet you are also a nanny and babysitter too. Helps further your perversion.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by ubee(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
I'm genuinely stunned that a lot of adults on this thread see nothing wrong with the dress of this little child. And this is a real problem today, because most Nigerian adults have lost their sense of reasoning, and rationality so much so that the most obvious of things to spot is beyond their capacity.

I am as liberal as one could imagine. Amongst my colleagues and close friends i am always pro-women should be free to express their sexuality in their dressing if they so wish.
But this is a baby for crying out loud! It is only a shallow minded person that will think that this shouldn't be criticised because she's three years old.

It does not matter! Don't expose this kids skin! Don't be so idiotic trying to insult people that they are suspected paedo's if they find this dressing inappropriate.

This dressing is wrong for a girl child.
Heck even a boy child with such thigh high exposure for an outing cloth would be inappropriate!

I am still stunned how adults on this thread see nothing wrong with it.
As for her father, - it's just evidence of the problem of a lot of adult Nigerians not having basic sense of reasoning. So Pato get mind use him eye test dis cloth on top him daughter for shop, comot money pay for am?
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Bunmhi(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday baby
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Pweetyccee(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by easy34(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday to our little cutie
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Parents should learn to dress their kids responsibly

She's just 3 years old

Happy birthday Wilmer
tf she’s just 3years old
All this paedophiles wey full this thread sef

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Dextre(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

She's just 3 years old

Happy birthday Wilmer

Tha Bleep is irresponsible about this for God sakes. This is a kid and that’s all there is there, this shouldn’t command a sex appeal from a normal human being. Tha Bleep!!
Back in the day , kids of these age were safe running around the street naked, nobody gives a damn, you are commenting about dressing for a 3year old kid, Omo some of y’all need shrink o

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Dextre(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
tf she’s just 3years old
All this paedophiles wey full this thread sef

As in ehn, that dude’s comment Ehn just took me by surprise.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Benzemma(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

She's just 3 years old

Happy birthday Wilmer

If you like tie your child with tapolin from head down to toe, the one wey go spoil, go still spoil.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Ladycewhy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
ubee:
I'm genuinely stunned that a lot of adults on this thread see nothing wrong with the dress of this little child. And this is a real problem today, because most Nigerian adults have lost their sense of reasoning, and rationality so much so that the most obvious of things to spot is beyond their capacity.

I am as liberal as one could imagine. Amongst my colleagues and close friends i am always pro-women should be free to express their sexuality in their dressing if they so wish.
But this is a baby for crying out loud! It is only a shallow minded person that will think that this shouldn't be criticised because she's three years old.

It does not matter! Don't expose this kids skin! Don't be so idiotic trying to insult people that they are suspect if they find this dressing inappropriate.

This dressing is wrong for a child.

I am still stunned how adults on this thread see nothing wrong with it.
As for her father, - it's just evidence of the problem of a lot of adult Nigerians not having basic sense of reasoning. So Pato get mind use him eye test dis cloth on top him daughter for shop, comot money pay for am?
Chai!
You know when I was growing up, kids the age of 15 could even bath outside especially in the rain.

While I was growing up,kids in primary school wore just pants to play outside.

While i was growing up as a mother you could rest easy allowing a young man send you 9 year old daughter on an errand and she will go to his apartment and give it to him.

So what changed?

Between while I was growing up and now, the rate of child molestation cases have trippled, so I ask again what changed?

Can we even talk about this generation of men uncomfortable with mannequins undecided.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Zooposki(f): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Dumb gender warrior and hustler,. here's a research work by a. U.S. medical agency stating that as much as 60 percent of women are paedophiles:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9588305/

With that statistics, you have most likely been preying on innocent kids. I can bet you are also a nanny and babysitter too. Helps further your perversion.

That is US. This is Naija. Show me a female Nigerian paedophile and I will show you millions upon of millions of Nigerian male paedophiles. Tueh!!!!!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by GeneralPula: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2021
ceejay10:
nothing wrong with the dressing, except you are a perv. If you find the laps of an innocent 3yr old girl attracted then you should seek some help. Ode of lagos.

What is not proper is not proper..

Showing a lap of a kid for what?
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by ceejay10(m): 2:53am On Aug 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

What is not proper is not proper..

Showing a lap of a kid for what?

because she is a kid. Dont kids play naked in the compound and rain? C'mon man, get your mind out of the gutter. Absolutely nothing wrong with that dress.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by ubee(m): 3:30am On Aug 21, 2021
15 years old?
Please sister i understand you are trying to make a point, but you do not need to exaggerate to this degree. (I hope you know that at 15 years a decent fraction of girls have started having tangible pubic hair growth and breast enlargement?)

So i don't know of what era you were growing up, but even as a kid growing up in the 80's, i am very sure girls at that age were already protecting their privacy.

Do not bother asking what changed. This is the world of sin we are living in. For those of us that believe in the words of the Holy Bible, it's clear that basically the whole craziness, terrorism, violence, sexual perversion, atrocities, conflicts and wars that we have suffered for the past couple decades had been foretold in scriptures. It's all in there.

So unfortunately that is the type of world we are in, and we must adjust. Parents not allowing their young daughters to go on errands today is just some of the forced and necessary adjustments we must make, and leave the rest to God.

So what is your stand on this issue?
Are you okay with this kid's appearance?
Ladycewhy:
You know when I was growing up, kids the age of 15 could even bath outside especially in the rain.

While I was growing up,kids in primary school wore just pants to play outside.

While i was growing up as a mother you could rest easy allowing a young man send you 9 year old daughter on an errand and she will go to his apartment and give it to him.

So what changed?

Between while I was growing up and now, the rate of child molestation cases have trippled, so I ask again what changed?

Can we even talk about this generation of men uncomfortable with mannequins undecided.

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Ladycewhy(f): 3:52am On Aug 21, 2021
ubee:
15 years old?
Please sister i understand you are trying to make a point, but you do not need to exaggerate to this degree. (I hope you know that at 15 years a decent fraction of girls have started having tangible pubic hair growth and breast enlargement?)

So i don't know of what era you were growing up, but even as a kid growing up in the 80's, i am very sure girls at that age were already protecting their privacy.

Do not bother asking what changed. This is the world of sin we are living in. For those of us that believe in the words of the Holy Bible, it's clear that basically the whole craziness, terrorism, violence, sexual perversion, atrocities, conflicts and wars that we have suffered for the past couple decades had been foretold in scriptures. It's all in there.

So unfortunately that is the type of world we are in, and we must adjust. Parents not allowing their young daughters to go on errands today is just some of the forced and necessary adjustments we must make, and leave the rest to God.

So what is your stand on this issue?
Are you okay with this kid's appearance?
Na the 15 years old be your problem or the point? undecided.

Anyone who has a problem seeing the thighs of a 3 years old needs to have their heads checked,that man is no doubt a pedophile. That is my stand.

And it's good that you agree that it's the world we find ourselves, and I hope you agree with me that this generation of men are no way better than their fathers,they are more depraved and monstrous as far as child molestation is concerned.

I need to ask what changed because now people like you have a problem seeing the thighs of a 3 years old while as you claimed having grown up in the 80's children her age where all over the place playing with just paints on their waist. undecided undecided undecided ,you should be in the better position to tell me why you are now uncomfortable seeing the thighs of a 3 years old,I need to know.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by ubee(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2021
My reply to your first paragraph - Stop trying to be 'slick'. Just own up that you overly exaggerated with the age. I acknowledged the point you were trying to make.

2nd paragraph - Your post has been reasonably rational, so no need to go the route of classless insults at folks that criticize the dress. We are all complaining about the realities of sick child predators in the world today, but are refusing to apply the adjustment into the lives of our children. They are little yes, but they are out there in the view of sick predators. Shield them! Protect their innocence!
Now look how high that skirt is. Can you allow your 16, 17 to mid twenties girl to wear that? If not then why are you okay with a 3 year old wearing it? Wearing that cloth is sexualising her in today's world. That is our sad reality.

3rd paragraph - your point about the depravity of contemporary men as opposed to our Father's is correct, but don't make it be like a "men back then vs men today" issue. If you switch places between our fathers and today's men, this depravity will still be there. It had been foretold in the scriptures. Its the inevitable.

Paragraph 4: If you can understand and appreciate my previous points on this post, you will understand what changed.
Have a nice day.
Ladycewhy:
Na the 15 years old be your problem or the point? undecided.

Anyone who has a problem seeing the thighs of a 3 years old needs to have their heads checked,that man is no doubt a pedophile. That is my stand.

And it's good that you agree that it's the world we find ourselves, and I hope you agree with me that this generation of men are no way better than their fathers,they are more depraved and monstrous as far as child molestation is concerned.

I need to ask what changed because now people like you have a problem seeing the thighs of a 3 years old while as you claimed having grown up in the 80's children her age where all over the place playing with just paints on their waist. undecided undecided undecided ,you should be in the better position to tell me why you are now uncomfortable seeing the thighs of a 3 years old,I need to know.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by Ladycewhy(f): 5:20am On Aug 21, 2021
ubee:
My reply to your first paragraph - Stop trying to be 'slick'. Just own up that you overly exaggerated with the age. I acknowledged the point you were trying to make.

2nd paragraph - Your post has been reasonably rational, so no need to go the route of classless insults at folks that criticize the dress. We are all complaining about the realities of sick child predators in the world today, but are refusing to apply the adjustment into the lives of our children. They are little yes, but they are out there in the view of sick predators. Shield them! Protect their innocence!
Now look how high that skirt is. Can you allow your 16, 17 to mid twenties girl to wear that? If not then why are you okay with a 3 year old wearing it? Wearing that cloth is sexualising her in today's world. That is our sad reality.

3rd paragraph - your point about the depravity of contemporary men as opposed to our Father's is correct, but don't make it be like a "men back then vs men today" issue. If you switch places between our fathers and today's men, this depravity will still be there. It had been foretold in the scriptures. Its the inevitable.

Paragraph 4: If you can understand and appreciate my previous points on this post, you will understand what changed.
Have a nice day.
My aunt at that age used to bath in the rain, maybe not fully naked but she still did this I saw with my eyes,I wasn't trying to be "slick".

A 16 year old to mid twenties isn't the same as a 3 years old, some 16 years old have all the features of a matured women these days as they grow so fast,but finding anything sexualizing about a 3 years old,that's sick ,such men should not be even allowed to be present when changing the diapers of a baby girl undecided.

In as much as I understand why the girl child has to be shielded, why should the girl child have to be the one to bear the consequences for the depravity of men?why are we ignoring the elephant in the room,"the sick men who find children attractive", What is even the guarantee that covering her from head to toe while protect her for predators? Aren't fully hijabed girls at risk also? undecided
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics by phemmyfour: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
One spotted. May God deliver our daughters
Learn to dress responsibly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Bought N20 Million Car – CDQ / GEJ Or Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better? / Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.