Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List (7248 Views)

2015 Top 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In Nigeria / FORBES: The 11 Most Powerful Celebrities In Nigeria / 40 Most Powerful Celebrities In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by rockers: 5:45pm On May 19, 2011
1 . Lady Gaga
2. Oprah Winfrey
3.Justin Bieber
4.u2
5.Elton John
6.Tiger woods
7.Taylor swift
8.Bon Jovi
9.Simon cowell
10.Lebron James

http://www./2011/05/worlds-most-powerful-celebrities-lady.html#more
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by gozick(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2011
Lady gaga on the top,the illuminati puppet.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On May 20, 2011
Good for Lady Gaga!!!

Hope she finally gets to make her weirdness more popular.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Nobody: 3:43am On May 20, 2011
3.Justin Bieber

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Seun(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2011
Not surprising. Crazy is in vogue right now.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by babyme1(f): 9:30am On May 20, 2011
The weirder(?) the popular?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by yme1(f): 10:20am On May 20, 2011
Taylor Swift? Lady Gaga? justin bieber? undecided undecided
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mikuz(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2011
Justin bieber? What a joke!
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by googles: 3:31pm On May 22, 2011
y me:

Taylor Swift? Lady Gaga? justin bieber? undecided undecided

Eggzactly o !! who knows dat smallie? if not for the Kanye stunt. . kmt
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2011
Is it me or does Lady gaga have a sexy azz?  embarassed
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by iice(f): 6:20am On May 23, 2011
mikuz:

Justin bieber? What a joke!

lol people have been copying his hair style. Even the pacman did the hair style looool.

Anyway. . .Gaga can always whip her lil monsters into a frenzy, ergo. . .
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2011
Somaliland:

Is it me or does Lady gaga have a sexy azz? embarassed
Are you for real or are you just tripping?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2011
mama-gee:

Are you for real or are you just tripping?

Why is it a bad thing embarassed Its really nice just the azz
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2011
Somaliland:

Why is it a bad thing  embarassed  Its really nice just the azz
You're actually the first and only person to have said this. . .

Real thing is Lady Gaga looks like a skeleton put up for an anatomy course lab. grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2011
mama-gee:

You're actually the first and only person to have said this. . .

Real thing is Lady Gaga looks like a skeleton put up for an anatomy course lab. grin

A simple google search tells me there is a whole website dedicated to her azz grin grin

Her has is phat wink
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2011
Somaliland:

A simple google search tells me there is a whole website dedicated to her azz  grin grin

Her has is phat  wink
You're still on here yabbing about skeleton. . . tongue

Why don't you go on google and type in monique coleman to help you find the identity of what you're looking for. . . grin

Cause Lady gaga is a mistaken candidate, believe me! grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2011
mama-gee:

Why don't you go on google and type in monique coleman to help you find the identity of what you're looking for. . . grin

Lady gaga's azz is not a skeleton though. She actually has curves, check it out wink

Kim kardashians azz is hot too grin grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2011
Somaliland:

Lady gaga's azz is not a skeleton though. She actually has curves, check it out wink

Kim kardashians azz is hot too grin grin
Yeah, she's very curvy, curvier than beyonce and mariah carey combined together. grin

Please, I'm not lesbian but I can differentiate a skeleton from a woman with good looks but that's your opinion. grin

Afterall, those married skeleton-look alike women out there, men like you marry them. grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2011
mama-gee:

Yeah, she's very curvy, curvier than beyonce and mariah carey combined together. grin

Please, I'm not lesbian but I can differentiate a skeleton from a woman with good looks but that's your opinion. grin

Afterall, those married skeleton-look alike women out there, men like you marry them. grin

She's not that skinny she actually has a round azz tongue

Who said I like skeleton like women? No way I do like slim woman but she gotta have curves bootylicious all the way grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 2:45am On May 24, 2011
mama-gee:

Who is monique coleman
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 2:47am On May 24, 2011
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by babyme1(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2011
^^^
She wore that outside? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2011
baby.me:

^^^
She wore that outside? shocked shocked shocked

Yes isn't she so great she usually wears less sometimes, but how do you rate her booty tongue
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 8:30pm On May 24, 2011
Somaliland:

Who is monique coleman
Google is your friend! wink
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2011
mama-gee:

Google is your friend! wink

Hey I showed you lady gaga's pics, there are no clear pics of this woman you stated on google. Lady Gaga azz is 100000 times better unless you have some proof tongue

You can't beat that azz wink
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2011
^^Why don't you go and eat it then. . . grin

Cantaloupe head! tongue
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Why don't you go and eat it then. . . grin

Cantaloupe head! tongue

shocked Eww I don't eat azz LOL.

All I remember you saying Lady Gaga is a skeleton and I promised she got one big ol azz, I proved you wrong  grin
White girls are getting the best azz now Lady gaga, Kim Kardashian whose next the white girl across my street  tongue
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by kandiikane(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2011
Obviously Lady Gaga will be on top because she showcases more of the devil than any other celeb
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2011
kandiikane:

Obviously Lady Gaga will be on top because she showcases more of the devil than any other celeb

Jealous. Lady Gaga got a great azz I wish she would show it more embarassed
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by kandiikane(m): 1:09am On May 25, 2011
That flat azz?  shocked shocked shocked

Can you not see how the top is flat?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by Somaliland(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2011
kandiikane:

That flat azz?  shocked shocked shocked

Can you not see how the top is flat?

Did you not see the pictures I posted above scroll up. If thats flat than I must be blind, she has a round bubbly azz overall its sexy  wink
Re: The World's Most Powerful Celebrities- Lady Gaga Tops The List by kandiikane(m): 1:12am On May 25, 2011
That a[i]s[/i]s is not round but flat. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional And White Wedding photos of Wazobia FM OAP Igos and Linda / HOT!!! TOP 18 Rita Ora Photos That Will Set You On Heat. You Have To See… / Landlord Post Photo Of Disgusting Bathroom Of A Lady Who Moved Out Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.