Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho (39021 Views)

Man Untied Star Rashford Begs Solskjaer NOT To Play Him As The Main Striker / Shearer: Marcus Rashford Will Never Be The Main Striker At Manchester United / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Do a little research and you will find out that Tammy Abraham is from Delta state

He is not from Delta.
He is from Bayelsa.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
So, Adebayor was his "main striker" at Madrid? And from these fake, spurious words attributed to Mourinho, it's very clear that "African blood" means black blood and doesn't include an Amazigh/Arab dude like Benzema.
Arab or not Algeria is a country in Africa
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by nairamaniac: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If Mourinho had stayed with Inter a little longer, Juve wouldn't have won Seria A more than twice. Its good to see him pick a struggling Roma. If he gets it right, he would definitely prove a very crucial point cos that's what we all thought he would do with Spurs. Just like CR7 & M10 comparison, Pep vs Mou debate will also not end in the nearest future.

Abeg make Seria A start make I see how Mourinho go take accuse refs of supporting Juve & Inter.

Not his fan but I love him regardless.

What's even special about this FTC palava??
Biko, na who we dey send account number to??

Pls pls and pls, the pep vs mou debate is nothing like the messi vs Ronaldo debate.

Pep has left Mourinho far far far behind in the last 5 to 6 years.

All round technicality, mou is no where near pep, bielsa, ancelotti, tuchel, klopp.

Even with those teams Mourinho shined, it didn't last more than 2seasons max.

If he had stayed in inter, juve or any other team would have taken over within 2 extra seasons.

Ask why?

Cos 80percent of those inter players were already old and were just running on their last strenghts.

Those starters were 30 and above.
Zanetti, Lucio, cambiaso, mattarazi, maicon, eto, milito, Walter Samuel,chivu, stankovic, Cordoba. The list is endless.

Mourinho wd have flipped heavily if he lost 3 to 4 of these players he trusted within a space of 2seasons.

It's only genius coaches like Ferguson or pep that loose multiple top players within 2 seasons and still full up the gap wurhout much noticable drop.

It's an insult to place Mourinho near any of those coaches I mentioned.

On top of that, his football is very very outdated.

Who still uses 2-blocking fours that can't join the attack or wings?

Who still uses a strong number-9 that backs the goal post majority of the time?
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
daddytime:

Oh....I never knew bro, thanks for keeping me up to date.
Tammy is from Bayelsa and NOT Delta.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by dapsoneh: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Mumu benzema is from Algeria

Illiterate
imbec ile... And so fucking what? Ode!
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
Located in Africa or not, Algeria plays in the Arab League.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

did i say kane was black in my post?

Benzema is not white, we know algeria majorly arabs, berbers with white, red or black colours but Benzema is black in his physique, you don't have to be as black as charcoal before you can be reffered to as black.

what do call you those light skin brazilians and other likes them regardless of one of their parents.

#blackphysique
"Benzema is black in his physique"? Lol, what the hell does that even mean? Go home dude, you're drunk.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
"Benzema is black in his physique"? Lol, what the hell does that even mean? Go home dude, you're drunk.

you are a bastar.d, omo ale, you are drunk like your stupid father. do you think african is only about dark-skinned
was dani alves, neymar not thrown bananas at? andriano e.t.c idiot who told you benzema is white.
he is just light skinned, there are other people even in his country that are more white or have arab traits than he is.
so if you come from algeria then you can't have black attributes?!
you must be foolish!

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
dapsoneh:
Was Kareem Benzema of African Origin? Why did you not push for an African Striker when you were at Real Madrid?

Try research it will do you good, Benzema is Algerian origin, that’s Africa. And he brought in Adebayor also
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by dapsoneh: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Try research it will do you good, Benzema is Algerian origin, that’s Africa. And he brought in Adebayor also
E Ku research oooo
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
daddytime:
Tammy is English Mo grin

Read what he said like 50 times you would understand where he is coming from,not where you are coming from
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by IgboWarlord(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin
Drogba- Ivory Coast
Eto'o- Cameroon
Abraham- Nigeria
McCarthy- South Africa
Rashford- ??

Beast of no Nation,i presume.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by vanhelsing1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
dapsoneh:
Was Kareem Benzema of African Origin? Why did you not push for an African Striker when you were at Real Madrid?
chaiiiii
na wa for u self...
benzema look like white?
he is Algerian na
maybe ...u don't watch football
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Located in Africa or not, Algeria plays in the Arab League.

you are not sensible.
Algerians are racially arabs (majorly) but they are in African continent.
they play in African nations cup, Caf champions league , Caf confederations cup, Caf super cup and they are part of AU (African Union).

just like the LATIN CUP was played between latin in europe and the americas.

you are not sound! you think in our continent (AFRICA/BLACK) where the majority are black and there is no barrier the black gene will not freely mix with other traits? infact the blacks were highly present in the region before they were dominated.
so a physique such as benzema's shouldn't surprise you.
idiot.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
k
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
chiiraq802:
Real Madrid nko
Adebayor on loan from Manchester city
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Madmadrevo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
dapsoneh:
Kareem is from Algeria
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Topmaike007:

just like latin in europe and the americas played latin cup.

don't mind him algeria represent africa in world events, play in african clubs and countries competition, are part of AU (african union) and a lot of them carry black gene and express black traits/physique benzema inclusive.
some of them purely red/white 'though but it's also region of black genes, an african continent for that matter.
We are not talking riyadh mahrez.
afterall trabelsi and jahidi tunisians.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Flanker: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

you are not sensible.
they play in African nations cup, Caf champions league , Caf confederations cup, Caf super cup and they are part of AU (African Union).

you are not sound! you think in our continent (AFRICA/BLACK) where the majority are black and there is no barrier the black gene will not freely mix with other traits? infact the blacks were highly present in the region before they were dominated.
idiot.

to add some facts not well known in nigeria

- algerians like all maghreb population are not racially arab , they are majorly berbers , there is a lot of genetic studies about the subject .
arab invasion in the 7th century changed the religion , influenced the language but no invasion army (40.000 soldiers at that time) can change the genetic of a hudge popualtion like north africans . specially that the true arab population that live in arabic pininsula are not hugde . most of the arab armies were from converted foreigner populations to islam . same case with egypt , irak , syria ect... were there was big civilisations and large populations before arab invasion came . ( they are not arab by genetics too)

- berbers are the first inhabitant of the maghreb , the first civilisations , kingdoms in this region since antiquity were berbers , no black civilisation have never established there before them .

- they are called arab by definition because they use the arab as first official language but are not arab by genetics .

and most important , the name africa , africans was the name during antiquity of only a part of north west africa ( tunisia, algeria, lybia now days) , this name africa was generalized to the rest of the continent only hundreds of years later . so maghreb populations are even the first and original africans and its always funny when i read some one saying , no they are not africans grin
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by daddytime(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

Tammy is from Bayelsa and NOT Delta.

Thanks.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

I don't understand why he likes black people like this o
possibly for strength and power play, you know mourinho style now.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
daddytime:

Thanks.
UWC.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mourinhos love for Africa is legendary

But

Pep Guadiola is biggest racist

Shame

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by membranus: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

So according to you, Jimoh Ibrahim is an Hausa-Fulani man?

Yes. There are thousands Hausa- Fulani men bearing Jimoh Ibrahim.

Check Facebook.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Okhuadams(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin
Drogba- Ivory Coast
Eto'o- Cameroon
Abraham- Nigeria
McCarthy- South Africa
Rashford- ??
Rashford --Fulani
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Flanker i have mentioned that the berbers occupied the region.

with arab invasion, then gene mix is inevitable.
that's why we have huge number people with some % of arab gene in their make up today.

remember nubians too in Egypt before arabs came.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

you are not sensible.

idiot.
Shut the Bleep up. The Latin Cup had nothing to do with the Americas. The Latin Cup was only between clubsides from Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy. When they say the "European race," they only mean White people, despite the fact that certain non-whites like Turks and Roma people are also technically European. Karim Benzema's physique has nothing to do with your Black African ass, you ill-educated nutcase. Benzema is an Amazigh/Arab, he doesn't have some nonsensical "black physique," you delusional asshat!
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

you are a bastar.d, omo ale, you are drunk like your stupid father. do you think african is only about dark-skinned
was dani alves, neymar not thrown bananas at? andriano e.t.c idiot who told you benzema is white.
he is just light skinned, there are other people even in his country that are more white or have arab traits than he is.
so if you come from algeria then you can't have black attributes?!
you must be foolish!
My word! Please, where exactly did I claim Benzema was white!? Benzema is not "just lightskinned," you low IQ deplorable. Does this idiot even know that Amazigh people (Berbers) like Karim Benzema and Zinedine Zidane are regarded as Caucasian by many anthropologists? Bananas have been thrown at Alves or Neymar because they clearly have African ancestors via slavery. The reason no one will throw bananas at Benzema is because he's clearly not black and has nothing to do with your black ass. So many pompous ignoramuses on Nairaland.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Realhommie(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
England cool
Rashford is of Ghanian origin. His biological father is an ex Ghanian footballer, you can google it.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Realhommie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
dapsoneh:
So you no know say Benzema na Algerian?
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Flanker: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:
Flanker i have mentioned that the berbers occupied the region.

with arab invasion, then gene mix is inevitable.
that's why we have huge number people with some % of arab gene in their make up today.

remember nubians too in Egypt before arabs came.

on the pic : An exemple of a dna study from national geographic genographic project about tunisian population , you can see that they have less arab genes than europeans ones and there genetics is mostly local berber north africcan

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by dapsoneh: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
vanhelsing1:

chaiiiii
na wa for u self...
benzema look like white?
he is Algerian na
maybe ...u don't watch football
Oga, does Kareem play for Algeria? Yes, he's from Algeria but he doesn't play for them. To me , he's more French to me than Algeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Bayern Munich Suspends Sadio Mane After Clash With Leroy Sane / Paul Onuachu Wins Belgian Pro League Top Goalscorer Golden Bull Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.