Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho (39027 Views)

Man Untied Star Rashford Begs Solskjaer NOT To Play Him As The Main Striker / Shearer: Marcus Rashford Will Never Be The Main Striker At Manchester United / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Gfskw: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yinkusgold:

mad/rude boy! i take good things to help me in the course of my career not the type they take in your household.
they will just come with first attack as if they know it all, they won't come online to learn, they believe they can only teach but can't learn.
all these immature boys should do better.
Still don't forget to take your meds.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by oshorstan(f): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Great100000:
This Nigga always go for Africa, he like black people a lot and I heard his wife is from Africa Country too.

Either Angola or cape verde
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by oshorstan(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Benny macathy
Drogbaaaaa
Kalou
Mikel
Essien (His Football Son)
Ademumu (Adebayor)
Etoo
Rashford
Now Tammy
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Located in Africa or not, Algeria plays in the Arab League.
and they also play afcon so what is the fuss
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
and they also play afcon so what is the fuss
Because they're just geographically located on the African continent. They have nothing in common with Black Africans.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Because they're just geographically located on the African continent. They have nothing in common with Black Africans.
Africa na Africa... Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco are Africa in respective of there color and religion
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by donbuchi1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
Rashford isn't Ghanaian

Jamaican?
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
Africa na Africa... Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco are Africa in respective of there color and religion
Africa is not Africa. The North Africans know this hence they belong to the Arab League, participate in the Arab Cup, and also belong to a geopolitical region called MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Sokezasenior007: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rashford:- Uganda grin grin

[/quote]

Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Africa is not Africa. The North Africans know this hence they belong to the Arab League, participate in the Arab Cup, and also belong to a geopolitical region called MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
"North Africa" thank God you acknowledge it... Shalom
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
"North Africa" thank God you acknowledge it... Shalom
Dude go and sleep.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Yinkusgold: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Still don't forget to take your meds.

would you keep off this silly boy!
which medicine your papa dey take?
idiot!
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Dude go and sleep.
cheesy cheesy Africa is Africa don't segregate us abeg we are not much in Africa
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by wildikeman(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
chiiraq802:
Real Madrid nko

Was about to ask the same question....

Benzima is of Algerian African decent
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
cheesy cheesy Africa is Africa don't segregate us abeg we are not much in Africa
Lol, don't segregate you and who? You're so delusional, aren't you? You must think the Arabs and the Amazigh people of North Africa see you as their brother? You're just a bloody "abeed" (slave) to them. They'll waste no time to sell organs or your sub-Saharan negroid self into slavery. Meanwhile, keep living in that cloud cuckoo land where North Africans and sub-Saharan Africans are one, lol.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by joe1309: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mourinho likes black striker because of their strength. Power power football...
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by joe1309: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mourinho likes black striker because of their strength. Power power football
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Karlovych: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
donbuchi1:

Jamaican?
His parents are from St Kitts and Nevis Island in the Caribbean
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, don't segregate you and who? You're so delusional, aren't you? You must think the Arabs and the Amazigh people of North Africa see you as their brother? You're just a bloody "abeed" (slave) to them. They'll waste no time to sell organs or your sub-Saharan negroid self into slavery. Meanwhile, keep living in that cloud cuckoo land where North Africans and sub-Saharan Africans are one, lol.
ehhn what do you mean
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by space9880: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
Real Madrid nko
benzema is from Algeria
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Kenneth10110(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
Real Madrid nko

Adebayor
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Alaganature09(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
;
Drogba- Ivory Coast
Eto'o- Cameroon
Abraham- Nigeria
McCarthy- South Africa
Rashford- ??

Rashford... Black man grin
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Librason: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, you write so incoherently it's painful. Go take a nap already, lol.

i was going through sports threads today on nairaland 'cos of my love for sport topics and i sighted the post above.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Librason: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Not only did Mourinho ever such thing though. This is clearly fake news. But from the from comment above attributed to Mourinho, it's very clear "African blood" = Black. Benzema doesn't count. And what about Kane?

i also saw this from the same user.
i hereby say this sort of typing is common online and can come from anyone.
it's not an issue worthy of anyone's headache.
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Ajayy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Newton85:
What exactly are you on about? Does what you wrote even make any sense to you? Dude, "African race" simply means BLACK. It doesn't include Amazigh (Berber) and Arab people of North Africa.

Na you know wetin be Amazigh abi na amadioha, all we know is Africa is Africa, and black is black stop listening to those white pigs tryna separate us
Re: Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho by Newton85: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ajayy:

Na you know wetin be Amazigh abi na amadioha, all we know is Africa is Africa, and black is black stop listening to those white pigs tryna separate us
Yeah, because it's "those white pigs" who made the Arabs and Amazigh in North Africa call your black ass "abeed" and still sell you as slaves in this modern world. Africa is Africa indeed. Delusional bunch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gary Lineker Recalls The Moment He Pooed On Himself On The Pitch / Paul Onuachu Wins Belgian Pro League Top Goalscorer Golden Bull Award (Photos) / Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.