Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! (2156 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Sagamite(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2011
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4&feature=related[/flash]

Any parent that allows his/her child to speak to them like that and thinks you should be totally negotiating with kids (especially rude ones) instead of solid dictating most times when it comes to nurturing their behaviour, needs to be slapped!

1 Like

Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by GODSON2009(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2011
im not even bothered if they slap their mothers but the alarming thing is the influence on african children these days.me and my friend were just talking about how spoilt nigerian teenagers are in uk,they will sit down in church and their parents will be cleaning or totally ignore their parents while being called to do something or the other it is really disgraceful,the average indian will never allow the western ways to influence theirfamily life

1 Like

Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Sissy3(f): 1:12am On May 20, 2011
this is sooo annoying to watch. how dare she allow that boy to cross that boundary?. this is so embarrassing
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Nobody: 3:35am On May 20, 2011
Some boundaries shouldn't be cross. Idiotic kids like this should have been born in my family. You wouldn't dare do such in my family. abi na death warrant you want send upon yourself grin grin grin grin

Try even talking over my mother when she's talking, you will receive a hot slap that you will live to tell your grandchildren.
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Ivynwa(f): 4:04am On May 20, 2011
Some parents spoil their children in the name of loving their kids very much.

GODSON2009:

im not even bothered if they slap their mothers but the alarming thing is the influence on african children these days.me and my friend were just talking about how spoilt nigerian teenagers are in uk,they will sit down in church and their parents will be cleaning or totally ignore their parents while being called to do something or the other it is really disgraceful,the average indian will never allow the western ways to influence theirfamily life

I thought I was the only one that has noticed how very homely the indians are, very family oriented, teach their children good moral and they can be very warm and hospitable. An ordinary "good morning" greeting from some indians can come out so warm that it can make your entire day, some indians can be very warm and sweet.
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by OAM4J: 4:24am On May 20, 2011
smh. what a pity!

That nonsensitive would never happen with my mum, not even now that she is old.
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 20, 2011
That little boy has a lot of anger in him . . . .  How does a kid get there    undecided

I want to feel sorry for the woman . . but I can't! She taught him how to slap/hit. She taught him how not to listen when being spoken to. The little boy is reacting to how he treats her. undecided
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Bawss1(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2011
Every time we complain about kids and teenagers we should also consider whose responsibility it is to raise them aright. It’s an indictment on parents.
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2011
One of the programmes that make me sick when I watch it is "Super Nanny".

Always filled with useless parents that are too daft in bringing up kids.

I don't know how I will tell my little child to do A and (s)he will not do it and I will be wasting my time with Super nanny and silly, tedious technics.

If I whoze the pikin once, for the next 3 years im no go wait make I reach five when next I tell I am going to count to five.
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by GODSON2009(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2011
Ivynwa:

Some parents spoil their children in the name of loving their kids very much.

I thought I was the only one that has noticed how very homely the indians are, very family oriented, teach their children good moral and they can be very warm and hospitable. An ordinary "good morning" greeting from some indians can come out so warm that it can make your entire day, some indians can be very warm and sweet.
true they v not allowed western values to spoil their kids
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:17am On May 23, 2011
Oh Lawd have mercy!!! Puhleaseeeee try it with me! I'll chop those hands of yours, grill them and serve it to you as dinner! What the heck!
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by funkYb: 5:20am On May 23, 2011
Why should that be?
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2011
Shey dem nor dey sell cane for JD and Yankee ni?

I trust my folks particularly my paale. . .hin nor dey dull lai lai. Na hin make me sabi book sef by force cos hin flog me from 2nd to the last position to top 5 in JSS 1 and since then. . . . grin
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
kids must be whipped bloody. i remember when i was young, my dad used to whip me for offences. till now, i dont regret it, because it has ceratainly thought me sum discipline. without discipline, you will be trampled lyk an ant.
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by whobemumu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
she is negotiating with him

i wonder if i would have ever learnt to type like this if this had happened in my house

i for don kpeme
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by damipaul(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2011
My Pastor was talking to a youth group one Sunday like that, she said she was very disappointed in how they turn out, how they live their lives and generally condemning the degradation of our moral values and Biblical values. She was frank enough to tell the church that her children weren't left out. When it was time to for me to sing, i made sure i aired my views without hesitation, I said 'To be frank, i'm disappointed in our parents, our grand parents made them a success and they have failed us by not making us one too. Success without succession is nothing, if there's nobody to carry on your legacies as a Father, Mother, then you're a failure'. The real problem with our children these days are us!
Re: Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
dami_paul:

My Pastor was talking to a youth group one Sunday like that, she said she was very disappointed in how they turn out, how they live their lives and generally condemning the degradation of our moral values and Biblical values. She was frank enough to tell the church that her children weren't left out. When it was time to for me to sing, i made sure i aired my views without hesitation, I said 'To be frank, i'm disappointed in our parents, our grand parents made them a success and they have failed us by not making us one too. Success without succession is nothing, if there's nobody to carry on your legacies as a Father, Mother, then you're a failure'. The real problem with our children these days are us!

Let the mumus wey plenty follow western/oyinbo upbringing for their kids.

I will pick only the best parts of oyinbo upbringing and best of local upbringing for my kids.

You can't be wise if everyone is wise. You can't have quality kids if all kids are quality. My kids go better pass dem own!

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Chambermaid Attacking A Helpless Baby / Should I Go Thru Wit My Weddin / This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.