Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (15420 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Something that has never happened to me
happened this morning. I dated my wife for
several years before getting married to her
sometime last year. I am temperamental
but patient but I have always been able to
control my temper when dealing with my
wife and I rather walk away or go hang out
with friends or have a drink and sleep it off,
but today it went beyond limit. My wife can
insult Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ will
slap her.
Last week I happened to throw some of my
clothes in the washing machine with very
few of her clothes that she said were in
there earlier which I didn't take note and
after her arrival from work, the next thing
she could say was that I don't have a
brain and that is why I could do that.
Continue
I hate insults and my wife is the type that
does not make her point without insults. I
was very angry and cautioned her not to
speak with me in that manner again but
she kept repeating it and I told her that the
day she will talk to me like this and my
brain receives it wrongly then she will hate
herself.
Just this morning it happened again. We
were both in the kitchen and we were both
about preparing food, apparently she said I
shouldn't do something and I told her that
its not a big deal if I did it and if I don't
see the wrong in it then I won't be able to
handle the same incident when it happens
again. Then she flew up again saying that I
am brainless and I told her to stop it but
she continued by saying I have the
common sense and its because she has
uncommon sense is why she can always
detect me being brainless.Yet again I gave
my warning to her that she should stop
saying such and there will be a day when it
will fall on my wrong side. She continued
saying I am harmless and I should do my
worst. She even dared me into doing
anything. She said it several times and I
got angry and pulled her shirt to warn her.
Then she triggered and started roughing
me then I slapped her and she slapped me
a few times and I gave her one more and
pushed her off.
Firstly this is not my character. For me to
even fight with a male friend physically, it
takes a whole lot, and I can count how
many male friends I have had to fight while
growing up on just one hand. I actually feel
bad for hitting her even though I know the
slap is not the normal slap I can give.
There was emotions in slapping her but I
wanted to prove a point to her that I chose
not to ever hit a woman and its not
something I can't do. I am writing this
because I feel so bad. Do you think I went
beyond lines by slapping her? How do I
make up for it?

culled from LIB BLOG

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Rooneyboy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
. my guy, what u term a 'slap' wasn't actually a slap, it is an automatic reset of the brain .
she''ll start respecting herself and controlling her mouth henceforth .

#every woman needs that once in a while .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Baddestguyp(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
you created d topic nd commented first.

anyway my advice is u shouldn't have slapped her even tho she's annoying cos she's still a woman.

my advice to you is to talk to her, tell her how much u hate insults, let her know u don't like her attitude and see if she'll change. if she keeps it up, I suggest u keep ur distance anytime she starts insulting you. that way u won't be forced to react.

also put this in prayer. ask God for.forgiveness, pray.for her to change nd pray for ur marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Leetunechi: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
I wanted to make a commmebt,but saw LIb

well

smh undecided
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by nickz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
stories like this get me angry!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by incredibleone: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Buy a Gun, once she knows she wnt try rubbish with u again.......hahahahahah,she is xoooo un ladylike.........But still,dnt apologise oooo,she doesn't seem like an average lady that u can correct in a romantic way.....use Holistic method..........#frosh boy#
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by martyns303(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
U guys seem to be in a happy relationship, a couple who do things together have understanding. However there seems to be that bitter part in every relationship which in this case is ur wife being verbally abusive. Getting physical with her is not the best option as a guy, but it appears to me she was really asking for it on that day. But it has happened, be a man and apologize to her, sit her down and make it resoundingly clear that u don't appreciate her being verbally abusive, use strong words so she understands the magnitude of ur disapproval. U guys should cool it off and watch her, don't expect instant change, and don't assume any insult as small insult, the moment she starts, be firm with words like "DON'T ". Let her feel the presense of a man. You don't have to be physical to show ur a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by babygirl76(f): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oh my god you an her both need help otherwise gonna get worse
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by GoodFaith: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
slap ur wife?
Did she put her hand on u first?
Her brothers need to visit ur dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by smithoo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why should a right thinking woman that assumed she has an uncommon sense say to the husband, he's brainless. Guy for now you are married to a wrong woman except your slap reset her to factory settings.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by acmilan1: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
she calls u brainless...man pls f**k her brains out nxt tym she calls u dat n mk sure u r both d same nw

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Omexonomy: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Beating and pummeling of wife is not wrong and will never be wrong. She is suppose to apologise to u and be happy for it is just one slapp. I trust my Yoruba neigbour he is fond of beating his wives with cain and horse wipp and most times pestle.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
GoodFaith: slap ur wife?
Did she put her hand on u first?
Her brothers need to visit ur dumb ass
Read the post again
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Tymax(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
You know it baffles me when I see young ladies speaking rudely to men. Especially older men.

Ladies get sharp mouth but when they prod the man to the point of lashing out at them, they label him a monster.

It's funny when ladies say a real man should not do this or that. Are you a man or even a boy? You do not have the slightest idea of what it means to be a man on the receiving end of a young woman's sharp tongue.

The man was wrong to have hit her only because he chose to marry her inspite of her sharp tongue. He should have been prepared to live with all this rubbish.

PS: I don't endorse needless violence against women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
she calls you brainless?
Where d heck did u pick dt bitch from?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by kilokeys(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
bros.. dont slap women.. it makes frontpage news..

next time konk her head...

she can't possibly tell her colleagues u konked her, could she?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by larryUG(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: you created d topic nd commented first.

anyway my advice is u shouldn't have slapped her even tho she's annoying cos she's still a woman.

my advice to you is to talk to her, tell her how much u hate insults, let her know u don't like her attitude and see if she'll change. if she keeps it up, I suggest u keep ur distance anytime she starts insulting you. that way u won't be forced to react.

also put this in prayer. ask God for.forgiveness, pray.for her to change nd pray for ur marriage.
i just wanna assume u didnt read d post. cos if u did, u must hv read d parts dt said he has told her severally not to do such

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by GoodFaith: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tallesty1: Read the post again
The Op have MY TYPE OF "I am temperamental
but patient "

HE SHOULD HAVE WALK AWAY
ANY PERSON CAN KILL A WOMAN FOR THEIR NASTY MOUTH

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
honestly dz guy z 9c...u should have done more dan a slap d 1st time she tried dat....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Mendo007(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
nickz: stories like this get me angry!!
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by asalimpo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: you created d topic nd commented first.

you think He hasnt done this bf?
Ddnt u read d post. The woman loves to stab with her tongue.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by asalimpo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
kilokeys: bros.. dont slap women.. it makes frontpage news..

next time konk her head...

she can't possibly tell her colleagues u konked her, could she?
she'll aggravate it to a fight.
The woman is a typical foolish woman - tearing down her house instead of buildg it.
Driving d man away from them. If d man enters into an extra marital affair she'll begin cacklg nonsense and suing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
....Ile-oko Ile eko ni...

Am very sure her peeps at home would have hammered the insulting and abusing issue to her times without number.....
...Honestly, from my perspective...I blame the husband for slapping the wife..He should have punished her another way...

I also dont blame him for slapping her again, cos i think she deserves it alittle...Am very sure she must have pushed the husband to the wall, am very sure she must have done lots to frustrate and belittle him.....

God!!!...What has happened to our culture??...Our mothers respect our fathers, they never insult them..They never raise their voice or even call them brainless....they know the consequence...they dont wanna dance to d music later..hence, they never behaved like women of nowadays.....

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by dein77(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Many of us know that physical abuse in a marriage is bad, but we are yet to terms with the far reaching negative impact of verbal abuse. Physical abuse, since restricted to the surface, can easily be dealt with. On the other hand, verbal abuse sinks beyond the surface and goes straight into the subconscious, hence it's more painful. Verbally abusive women often use their sharp tongues as a tool to control their husbands.
U shouldn't have slapped her. You've started a new trend that will require a strong will to discontinue. We should endeavour to keep our hands off our wives. After the dust has settled, seat her down and politely tell her you WON'T accept direct insults and name calling. More homes are being destroyed by careless words than physical violence. I can relate.with you because we share similar traits; I can't stand insults, especially from people very close to me. Verbal abusers seldom change. They love their words more than they do their partner. If you don't handle this one occasion seriously, it's the beginning of a cycle of verbal.abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by asalimpo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
The law never takes into consideration, unwarranted provocation. Some st.upid women because theyve got ranking of some kind (money,degree(s), job) will
insult their men - brother,husband,father.
Som make their homes a place of torment for d man. One day, violence breaks out.
How dyu keep pushg a man and expect him to constantly bear it.
Som hav lost /losing their marraiges because of their tongues.
Fools,they think cuz theyve got a tongue theyve got to wag it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Beckharm: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why deceiving her while dating?. Nkan to Le accept
ni olowo, ati talika wa ti reject e. You've condoned that during dating time. Live with it. I reset women mouth and actions with great slaps. SORRY TO THE LADIES. My GF knows an insult is a slap or send her message to her parents. I don't allow this in my relationship.
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by valmunich(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kudos! your wife actually needed to be reset
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by katiemadubiko: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thats a hell of a wife....

My brother....the slap wey u slap her no reach.

Go back and give her some more...

I personally dislike saucy people...

SLAP her with all your strength and might this time......DONT MISS grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by destante(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
I think the problem was your wife took for granted the times u spent together doing certain chores that most husbands would not do. The problems as I read usually started when u washed clothes or helped in kitchen. I admire your good "husbandlyness" but its still always wrong to beat a woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by 100Cents: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
I remembered when I was being threatened like this too.

Though nah gf things, I had to man up one day too.

Its allowed..

As in, " Brainless ". Choi....
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
How come the page number suddenly turned to 14?

You guys should log out before Nairaland crash with you people inside...
Re: I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning by Janeify(f): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rooneyboy: Something that has never happened to me
happened this morning. I dated my wife for
several years before getting married to her
sometime last year. I am temperamental
but patient but I have always been able to
control my temper when dealing with my
wife and I rather walk away or go hang out
with friends or have a drink and sleep it off,
but today it went beyond limit. My wife can
insult Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ will
slap her.
Last week I happened to throw some of my
clothes in the washing machine with very
few of her clothes that she said were in
there earlier which I didn't take note and
after her arrival from work, the next thing
she could say was that I don't have a
brain and that is why I could do that.
Continue
I hate insults and my wife is the type that
does not make her point without insults. I
was very angry and cautioned her not to
speak with me in that manner again but
she kept repeating it and I told her that the
day she will talk to me like this and my
brain receives it wrongly then she will hate
herself.
Just this morning it happened again. We
were both in the kitchen and we were both
about preparing food, apparently she said I
shouldn't do something and I told her that
its not a big deal if I did it and if I don't
see the wrong in it then I won't be able to
handle the same incident when it happens
again. Then she flew up again saying that I
am brainless and I told her to stop it but
she continued by saying I have the
common sense and its because she has
uncommon sense is why she can always
detect me being brainless.Yet again I gave
my warning to her that she should stop
saying such and there will be a day when it
will fall on my wrong side. She continued
saying I am harmless and I should do my
worst. She even dared me into doing
anything. She said it several times and I
got angry and pulled her shirt to warn her.
Then she triggered and started roughing
me then I slapped her and she slapped me
a few times and I gave her one more and
pushed her off.
Firstly this is not my character. For me to
even fight with a male friend physically, it
takes a whole lot, and I can count how
many male friends I have had to fight while
growing up on just one hand. I actually feel
bad for hitting her even though I know the
slap is not the normal slap I can give.
There was emotions in slapping her but I
wanted to prove a point to her that I chose
not to ever hit a woman and its not
something I can't do. I am writing this
because I feel so bad. Do you think I went
beyond lines by slapping her? How do I
make up for it?

culled from LIB BLOG
you didn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? / British Family Considering Move To Nigeria. Advice Welcomed :) / I See No Good Reason To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.