Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) (57152 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Emerged As World Brightest Student, Bags Another Title / Nigerian Girl Becomes The Brightest Student In The World[updatehubsnaija] / Nigerian Girl Named Fareedah Oyolola Emerges As The World Brightest Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by AlexB300: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Voice of this things which ass that is fixable nigeria's i do not pay any thoughts to them. If you go to America Europe and United Kingdom when Nigerians live have the highest unemployment. Where Nigerians are still have the highest crime rate the only thing Nigerian people know how to do both for a criminal home and Abroad then they will be said they're talented when they are last in the world in everything home and Abroad
i took panadol after reading this
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Lovenorth: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
BabaIbo:
Congrats to her...

Wrong caption... there is no such thing as world brightest student because there is no competition for that.
What is the standard of measure?
She can only be "one of the" but not "the...", to show there are other bright ones.

PS: I'm just being realistic here.
Don't allow envy to kill you
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Jsucre(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
More blessings
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by saphiere(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Our FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by donprinyo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
We don't do that
That is for those troubled by inferiority complex

Do what?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Corroro: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by DSC7: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
bunnae:
I been feel say na arsenal logo dey her tie. I wanted to scream how. Arsenal cannot pass in anything again.

Kudos girl. You have a bright future.

Most Beautiful girls no dey sabi book cheesy

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
KingOdart:

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/nigerian-student-emerges-world-brightest-student

Nigerians are very special people. We are smart, talented, gifted and spontaneous. If only our system can provide the right resources and platform for its citizens, the country would be a better place
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by aribisala0(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
donprinyo:

Do what?
chest beat and gloat over trivial things as some kind of tribal victory
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by donprinyo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
chest beat and gloat over trivial things as some kind of tribal victory
Who does that?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by tolaswim: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yorubas just dey make me proud sha...

4 Likes

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by HBB1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
nerd004:
Yoruba to the world,,,,tell duz IPOB Igbos to shattup

CC Seun

Tribalistic statement.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by BabaIbo: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lovenorth:

Don't allow envy to kill you

You have been successfully ignored.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by BabaIbo: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
olu77:

You are right even the girl will agree with you because she is intelligent enough to know that. Bloggers and amateur journalist will go to any selfish extent to generate traffic

You get the point!
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by prigoz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
nerd004:
How about your slave master, why mentioning IPOB
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by aribisala0(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
donprinyo:

Who does that?
Idiots
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

Yorubas and Igbos be making us proud in academics, medicine, sports, music, entertainment, just name it.

Meanwhile some 15th century inclined gworo chewing, kunu sipping, cow dung motherfvcking nomads are hellbent on destroying the country.

Lugard will not rest in peace.
Will you shut up, WHO spoiled the countries image in Yahoo, human trafficking and drugs, stupid husspopphi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by adolfHitler1934: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

Yorubas and Igbos be making us proud in academics, medicine, sports, music, entertainment, just name it.

Meanwhile some 15th century inclined gworo chewing, kunu sipping, cow dung motherfvcking nomads are hellbent on destroying the country.

Aswear!

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by yahmohy27: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordIsaac:
Brain...! This is what her region is known for. The pacesetters... Kudos girl.
You are indeed right
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by yahmohy27: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

Which one be igbo own here smh
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Black052(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Spot on my dear u will definitely reap it if not hear you will in obodo oyinbo where they value your type

1 Like

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by RPirez: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
BabaIbo:
Congrats to her...

Wrong caption... there is no such thing as world brightest student because there is no competition for that.
What is the standard of measure?
She can only be "one of the" but not "the...", to show there are other bright ones.

PS: I'm just being realistic here.

Okoro savage spotted. E pain am die! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Black052(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Spot on my dear u will reap it here if not u will in obodo oyinbo where they value ur type
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by tooth4tooth: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
nerd004:
You can be more civil,if they do this,must you do it?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by gladdensir(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Omo you too funny o, laf wan kill me here. na true talk anyhow.
bunnae:
I been feel say na arsenal logo dey her tie. I wanted to scream how. Arsenal cannot pass in anything again.

Kudos girl. You have a bright future.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oblongata:
Can she twerk? Does she have big boobs? Forget it she can't trend here in Nigeria.

100%

But good thing she has her whole life ahead of her. OUTSIDE Nigeria
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
nerd004:

See difference between us and una
If it were us we’ll just hail her and hail out great tribe, but you can’t you just hail her and your tribe as if we don’t exist?
Must you call our great tribe to be heard?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Yoighaman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is good news.

Congrats to her, the parents, teachers, friends and supporters.

More power to her elbow.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by jackkyjohn: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why must you say that. It's wrong
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by saasala(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Someone should pls advice me, what I.T course can I do and master within 6 months?
A high paying international recognized I.T course pls.
Someone adviced I go for an I.T course.
And what state is the best state to learn?
Lagos or ibadan?

No be to desire am. You get the brain to understand am?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Bluntemperor: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
November24:
Well. I'm not Yoruba,but thry are good no doubt.
The top professors in UNIMAID are yourubas

God blessed your unbiased mind!
I always believed that there good people in Nigeria- East,West,North or South but our Leaders have mislead us and the Followers too are even more dangerous to follow,as they want to steal more than the former leaders!
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge / Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.