Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) (57150 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Emerged As World Brightest Student, Bags Another Title / Nigerian Girl Becomes The Brightest Student In The World[updatehubsnaija] / Nigerian Girl Named Fareedah Oyolola Emerges As The World Brightest Student (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by kurlz(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

Yorubas and Igbos be making us proud in academics, medicine, sports, music, entertainment, just name it.

Meanwhile some 15th century inclined gworo chewing, kunu sipping, cow dung motherfvcking nomads are hellbent on destroying the country.

Lugard will not rest in peace.

You left out technology and automobiles....
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Burgerlomo: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Spanner4:
Beauty with brain

Yep, you can say that again and again cool
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:

No be to desire am. You get the brain to understand am?
I Wan believe say no be brain you take type this nonsense
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Judolisco(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nairaland should appreciate her by keeping her thread on front page for 3 days instead of yeye bbnaija posts
Seun, lalasticlala

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by smartasuen(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Way to go girl!!!
U have done ur nation, sorry, ur family proud!!
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by whippersnapper(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why e be say na ugly girls dey know book pass
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by JayB11(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

Yorubas and Igbos be making us proud in academics, medicine, sports, music, entertainment, just name it.

Meanwhile some 15th century inclined gworo chewing, kunu sipping, cow dung motherfvcking nomads are hellbent on destroying the country.

Individually, what have u ever done to make this Country proud, if not for this barbaric post. U stink man......
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by quickly: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by MYHUBBY: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yorubas and others

congrats Fareedah, more wins

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by donprinyo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
Idiots
Okay
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by dapadawee: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by adebwalex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Omo Odua never fail to amaze us. Always going higher round the world....
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordIsaac:
Brain...! This is what her region is known for. The pacesetters... Kudos girl.

Igbo Amaka

�������
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yoruba women doing us proud....
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by kudinkarfe: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

See your life. What was the criteria used in measuring her IQ? She must be brighter than Albert Einstein, lobish.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by KushLyon(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
Which tribe has been insulted here ? Name please?
You wan dey follow a well known BMC dey argue....better shift o, she bites

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by bomb24: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Queenslander:
Misleading headline,

One of the brightest students.

Not brightest student!!

lolzzzz grin grin
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
donprinyo:
Yoruba Amaka
Have you ever seen an Hausa man making NIGERIA proud academically ?
Always Igbo or Yoruba yet they claim better citizens for destroying the NATION
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Sunday2021: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

ipob terrorists in pain. No Yoruba will trust you no matter how you try to impress the Yorubas.
You guys were train to hate Yorubas and hausa,so don't think you can fool any Yoruba.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Yoruba Amaka.

ALWAYS IGBO OR YORUBA
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by saasala(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
ipob terrorists in pain. No Yoruba will trust you no matter how you try to impress the Yorubas.
You guys were train to hate Yorubas and hausa,so don't think you can fool any Yoruba.

Fuq that shi bro, I am full blooded Yoruba. My Nairaland moniker means Sa Asala fun emi re
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Sunday2021: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:

Fuq that shi bro, I am full blooded Yoruba. My Nairaland moniker means Sa Asala fun emi re
then you are the Judas in Yoruba land. In every 12 there must be a Judas. So I'm not surprised.

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by KushLyon(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Someone should pls advice me, what I.T course can I do and master within 6 months?
A high paying international recognized I.T course pls.
Someone adviced I go for an I.T course.
And what state is the best state to learn?
Lagos or ibadan?

Since I'm seeing high paying and IT course in the same sentence then you should go for programming, specifically web development. But this your 6 months wey you write dey somehow, e go take you like a year just to master frontend development alone

As for your second question, the answer is Lagos.

Check this thread to know more about web development https://www.nairaland.com/6306692/how-recommend-newbie-goes-learning

or you can create a thread and ask this same question, then quote me if you create the thread so I can tag some IT gurus to offer their own advise
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by snoopz: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Not surprised, it can never happen in the cow state
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
KushLyon:

Since I'm seeing high paying and IT course in the same sentence then you should go for programming, specifically web development. But this your 6 months wey you write dey somehow, e go take you like a year just to master frontend development alone

As for your second question, the answer is Lagos.

Check this thread to know more about web development https://www.nairaland.com/6306692/how-recommend-newbie-goes-learning

or you can create a thread and ask this same question, then quote me if you create the thread so I can tag some IT gurus to offer their own advise
God bless you. This is the type of comment I want to always see

Pls, do you have any laptop specifications in mind that I can get if am to learn stuffs like this?
I know 2-4 gig ram is a no no
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by shedy03(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordIsaac:
Brain...! This is what her region is known for. The pacesetters... Kudos girl.
What region? Is she Fulani/hausa? lols.hahahahahah
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by bonnyhope: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
November24:
Well. I'm not Yoruba,but thry are good no doubt.
The top professors in UNIMAID are yourubas

What value do Nigeran professors have?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by naija4life247: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
omoadeleye:

Oyo state is the pacesetter

What pace is Oyo setting besides Thuggery? Oyo is the least educated in Yoruba land when you don't include Lagos, the centre of all nonsenses. Even 75% of Lagos thugs are Oyo indigenes. Despite this, when they see Fulani herdsmen, they will run away.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by shigishege: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
BabaIbo:
Congrats to her...

Wrong caption... there is no such thing as world brightest student because there is no competition for that.
What is the standard of measure?
She can only be "one of the" but not "the...", to show there are other bright ones.

PS: I'm just being realistic here.
with this your halalabalu I'm sure you don't know half of what that girl knows.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by KushLyon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
God bless you. This is the type of comment I want to always see

Pls, do you have any laptop specifications in mind that I can get if am to learn stuffs like this?
I know 2-4 gig ram is a no no

Actually it's a yes yes grin web development is mostly text based and usually don't require much machine power. It's if you're doing advanced programming like in android and game development that you will require a more powerful laptop. You can start with what ever you have or afford, you can always upgrade later
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by preciousele(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Excellent girl! u ve made us proud. These are d leaders of tommorow, we teachers re doing a 1daful job oo but some weak minds dnt know dat...
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by preciousele(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Judolisco:
Nairaland should appreciate her by keeping her thread on front page for 3 days instead of yeye bbnaija posts
Seun, lalasticlala
Judolisco:
Seun, lalasticlala
abi o

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge / Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist.