Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1270931 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
tinke:

If you are traveling soon I will suggest you take the vaccine in the UK because you will be schooling and be there for a while. Also just in case you travel out of the UK for holiday while schooling then you are covered by the approved vaccine program and wouldn’t need to quarantine for 10days when you return.

That’s what I would do.

Hmm

This means all i need to get here is a negative covid test and ill be good to go?

Do you know where i can get the 2 and 8 day kits?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tinke: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
You can use this link to find providers and ratings

https://www.covid19-testing.org.

Yes do a test and get negative test result before departure and also book for the kit to self swab in the UK.

hustla:

Hmm

This means all i need to get here is a negative covid test and ill be good to go?

Do you know where i can get the 2 and 8 day kits?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Congratulations for the admission.
First of all, some unis that have two campuses will ask you to choose the campus you wish to study when you are applying. I don't know about your case, but if you are allowed to choose during registration in UK, then you can choose London. There are lots of opportunities in London than other cities.

pholar11:
Hello peeps, I got offer from Sunderland university. Which is better, the London campus or Sunderland campus.

Very urgent, please help!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is absolutely good. Thanks for the information.
leggyb:
This information is for those considering using form A to make tuition deposit.

I applied for tuition balance payment using form A through Gtbank. I got debited the next day.

Tuition Balance = £1100
Amount debited = N630,386.68

This is about N573 to £1.

All administrative charges and commission inclusive.

I am still looking for a way to pay for my accommodation using same form A. This is far much better, than using black market rates to make international payments.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
tinke:

You can use this link to find providers and ratings

https://www.covid19-testing.org.

Yes do a test and get negative test result before departure and also book for the kit to self swab in the UK.

Thank you

Will check it out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Teniremi:

Congratulations

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyblinks(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pls I need names of UK schools with POUND 1,000 or two entry school fee... the fees u pay before getting admission letter

Somebody help please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Different SoP addressed to each sch.

LadyIE:
Good evening. Please when applying to different schools using UCAS, should I use one SOP for all the schools? Or I have to prepare different SOPs that would address the individual schools. Would appreciate your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
dubaiprince:

Congratulations. Happy to read this!

Thank you. Your info was very helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yes you can stay anywhere you want except London.

Iyafife:
Since I am having a hard time getting accommodation in Sheffield, can I stay in Middlesbrough with my family while I school in Sheffield? My physical classes are once in a week? Your advise/ opinion will be appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Updated

Sheffield Hallam university( 1000)
Middlesex University( 1000)
University of Liverpool (1000)
University of Manchester ( 1000)
University of Hull (2000, full tuition 9600)
University of Brighton ( 1500)

joyblinks:
Pls I need names of UK schools with POUND 1,000 or two entry school fee... the fees u pay before getting admission letter

Somebody help please.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
dababe02:
Congratulations

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
hustla:

How did you get accommodation or is it school hostel?

Hostel with partnership with the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oh my God! The vaccination received in Nigeria is not approved. Pls same way yu quoted that place go and read up the full vaccinations approved by the UK govt, Nigeria is NOT approved!!!!
Better pay for your day 2 and day 8 tests + quarantine for 10 days when coming from Nigeria as your Nigerian-received vaccination holds no water at this time.

izyblaze:
Not true. I’ve seen what I’m looking for, on the UK gov website. If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to quarantine, and you don’t have to do the day 8 test.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omabiodun: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please who is going to the University of Hertfordshire, September intake, let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vecharry:

Hostel with partnership with the school

Good stuff

Is it Teesside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nextlevel21: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks for your response, the course is 18months and they are going together. Please what other suggestion do you have?
ijeshaprincess:

How long is the course of the person she is depending on for? If its less than one year then definitely she will not be granted permission to work.

Another scenario is if you are joining your spouse and he/she has under a year LEFT on his/her Visa/ BRP before you decide to go into the UK, you will not be permitted to work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please who else is having issue paying priority visa with GTB dollar card? I’m trying to pay for dependants. Card is well funded and it kept on asking me to agree to terms which I don select many times.

Frustrated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Domistic: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello Good people.
Is TB test manual booking for Ikeja still working. Who is going there this week, I need assistance for someone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mohtunrahyor(f): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Sheffield Hallam university
Middlesex University
Cardiff Metropolitan University

Cardiff Metropolitan University is £4000 deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hellodayo: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone. Please this is urgent.
Is there anyone that wants to do walk in at TSL in Ikeja for Monday morning. I'm trying to book a room at presekin but I want to share the cost. Preferably a woman/lady, I'm a lady. I don't think I can leave yaba alone as early as 1am as people have suggested on the thread. I really need to do the biometrics on Monday. Or are there any other suggestions?
PS: I've been following this thread and I've used a lot of information here during my school applications and visa application. Thank you all for a job well done.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oh sorry, I was thinking it's 1000 pounds
mohtunrahyor:

Cardiff Metropolitan University is £4000 deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
hello house!
Please for those that missed UKVI calls, how do you people know that it was them? and what did you do after the missed calls. I saw one missed call today from this number +25775909250 at 7:45am this morning. I called the number back but it wasn't reachable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ymc007(f): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
The vaccine I collected was astrazeneca. How is Nigeria not approved by MHRA?
Oggg:
Oh my God! The vaccination received in Nigeria is not approved. Pls same way yu quoted that place go and read up the full vaccinations approved by the UK govt, Nigeria is NOT approved!!!!
Better pay for your day 2 and day 8 tests + quarantine for 10 days when coming from Nigeria as your Nigerian-received vaccination holds no water at this time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fishlink(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ziik123:
Good day everyone. Please I just recently got admission to Chester university. And I would like to know about the accomodation costs in Chester.
-Do they demand that first 2 months must be paid for? Or can I pay purely on a month by month basis?
-What affordable options are available within Chester?
-Is it advisable to live in the student hostel compared to staying outside?

Accommodation in Chester is affordable according to a friend that moved in April. I’m enrolling into Chester university as well. Can we inbox each other
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tosenj(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Any Bournemouth University September 2021 intake? Kindly reach out, let’s link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gracely7th(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Domistic:
Hello Good people.
Is TB test manual booking for Ikeja still working. Who is going there this week, I need assistance for someone

Manual booking is no more. You send a mail to their mail address and they'll reply you with a date. That's what it is now. I hope this comes helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Oh sorry, I was thinking it's 1000 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rabato:

You can price it. Lol
Try herdfordshire and university of Liverpool for 1k pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lily89: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Is anyone going to Plymouth? Please reply....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by johnsonsegxy: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
leggyb:

Send me a mail leggybmax@gmail.com, i would respond.

Ok bro. Sending now

Edit: sent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ymc007:
The vaccine I collected was astrazeneca. How is Nigeria not approved by MHRA?
when you get to the border show them primary health card as the proof sad

Uk vaccination programme= vaccination done in the UK and not vaccines used by UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.