Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight (35876 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by efiembo: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
[sup][/sup] 6n nyt w
Bola146:
shocked God is with us, I know and believe that
Nigeria will be okay one day
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by fredoooooo: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pele grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by meedoLock(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
[size=8pt][b]Directionless leaders, in this sensitive time where saner leaders seek for a perfect way to dis-congest in every nook and cranny of their respective nations, this set of leaders are bent on blocking every roads that leads in and out of the nation's capital.

Three years looks like forever sha.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Bighenzzy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
and you're lousy.very unintelligent nuisance Making a fool of himself instead of it to accept it's ignorant state grin

Oniranu grin tongue

English... Please go back to school and ask for a refund!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Agugbadin: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sorry that is what you get in failed country like ours.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Empress wey no fit charter flight, probably missed a fuckn appointment with a politician
People should know the characteristics of names they choose.

Person wet dey soak garrison no dey call herself emperess.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Empress wey no fit charter flight, probably missed a fuckn appointment with a politician

Person wey dey soak garrison no dey call herself emperess.

Person wey dey soak garri no dey call herself emperess.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Agugbadin:
Sorry that is what you get in failed country like ours.

Stop glorifying that fake personality, she shud have hired a chopper, but off course she is living in someone's charity and wants you to call her empress.
Nwa packaging.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by orlaglobal234: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cabana no know you oo attention sicker Olosho
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by OgaTheTop2: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na you be yaba left patient if not you will not have any problem understanding basic English
Okay. I understand now. Peace. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Bobxin: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na them grin

The truth is pricking this one grin

The truth is like fire,it pricks you and reveals who you really are.without anybody doing anything to you,the truth will be the one to provoke you that you will expose yourself without anyone forcing you to grin tongue
It's the "Pricking" for me o grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by shoprite: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

..ugly girl...no yansh!!! angry

No naa . . .e still better pass that lady with tiny legs for Yoruba Movie grin grin grin

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
HenryDion:

English... Please go back to school and ask for a refund!!!
wannabe oshi.so if they are calling graduates,you too will raise your hands? grin

Oro etiyemi grin tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Bngf: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Clout hoesss
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
The barbarian idea of closing road for the passage of Mr President is nasty, unkind and selfserving.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Educhelssy: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
In this country we lack consideration and respect for one another

We only respect each other only when We know we have something to gain from a person directly

Or we respect out of culture or position (be it economic, political or religious position) not that you will respect the person ordinarily

We have no choice than to respect the person because we know the consequences

Outside this 3,Nigerians have complete disregard for each other which reflects in the way we drive on the road and the way we respect those who try to cross the road or other drivers

For example have you seen instances where someone is driving on another person's lane on the road and still insulting the person on the right lane to move away for him and then when then the person on the right lane comes out,the one on the wrong says haaaa baba Titi eyin ni.miomo,emabinu.

Meaning he knows he's wrong and apologizing because it's his friend or relation that knows the person directly.

You’re so right & on target here .. but what’s your end sum point eventually with regard to the headline story
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
emmnprince:

E never reach this level na! You ppl should be calming down. Haba! Sotey you misquoted Bible join! (Are you sure it is in the book of Proverb wink or you dey whine the guy!
it's there
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by hopexter(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lovenorth:

'Region' illiterate ipob as usual grin

Bush animal wouldn’t know that, would they? Herdsman grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by emmnprince(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
it's there

Quote the chapter and verse make we see am.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Lovenorth: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
hopexter:

Bush animal wouldn’t know that, would they? Herdsman grin grin grin
Herdsman is far better than Ipob terrorist
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Thunderfayayou: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by hopexter(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lovenorth:

Herdsman is far better than Ipob terrorist

Exactly what a killer herdsman would say grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by ayenale1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
One of the few scandaless actress around...no breast or boot enlargement...only her Timaya saga brought her out and ever since then no qualms about her...she try...i like her though...
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by pweetychyka(f): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just when I thought I was alone!

Missed my interview cause of him too cry cry cry cry
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by ismodiwa(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
You now travel by air, Okay we get the point
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
emmnprince:

Quote the chapter and verse make we see am.
I don't encourage mental laziness. go and read the entire book of Proverbs and go back to thank God
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Educhelssy:

You’re so right & on target here .. but what’s your end sum point eventually with regard to the headline story
the point is because we the people have no iota of respect for one another,the leaders also think the Nigerians movement or day to day activities is irrelevant and should not be bothered about because it's the president's son's wedding

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Laurelita(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok ma, I hear.
Meanwhile, as we are waiting for the price of gas to come down, come and patronize your hustling sister.
Please check my siggy. Thank you.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by CoolAmbience(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
In this country we lack consideration and respect for one another

We only respect each other only when We know we have something to gain from a person directly

Or we respect out of culture or position (be it economic, political or religious position) not that you will respect the person ordinarily

We have no choice than to respect the person because we know the consequences

Outside this 3,Nigerians have complete disregard for each other which reflects in the way we drive on the road and the way we respect those who try to cross the road or other drivers

For example have you seen instances where someone is driving on another person's lane on the road and still insulting the person on the right lane to move away for him and then when then the person on the right lane comes out,the one on the wrong says haaaa baba Titi eyin ni.miomo,emabinu.

Meaning he knows he's wrong and apologizing because it's his friend or relation that knows the person directly.

You made some good point.

But is it because of what Empress posted that you are saying this?

Should the president have respected her and cancelled his trip for her to be able to catch her flight? I don't really understand.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Blackdisciple(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Bola146:
shocked God is with us, I know and believe that Nigeria will be okay one day

Maybe after what Afghan is facing now happens in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Reacts To Aspirant Putting Their Photos Side-by-side With Bbnaija Logo / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend / Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.