Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (54131 Views)

I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Islie: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Twin Pastors On The Run For Allegedly Defiling, Impregnating 12-year-old Girl, Victim's Mother Poisons Self

Two young pastors identified as twins, Taiye and Kehinde Sonaike, are currently on the run after allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl at the Oworonshoki area of Lagos State and impregnated her in the process.

The brothers were said to have been indulging in the act for over a year but only recently resulted in pregnancy.

A child rights advocate revealed that the twins allegedly connived with a nurse whom they paid N11,000 to abort the pregnancy.

However, prior to the abortion attempt, the young girl spoke to her mother and this led to the arrest of the nurse, who was later released.

Meanwhile, the alleged rapists have been on the run and there are no traces of them or their family members in their area, the advocate said.

He said, “These two men called Pastors Sonaike Taiye and Kehinde of Open Heaven Church raped and impregnated a 12-year-old girl at Oworonshoki area, Lagos.

“They paid the sum of N11, 000 to the nurse who was to abort the pregnancy for the girl. Unfortunately for them, the girl opened up to the parent on Tuesday night while the abortion was supposed to take place on Wednesday night.

“Out of pain, the victim's mother poisoned herself but she got help and is now healthy.

“The case was transferred to one activist who referred them to Mirabel sexual assault referral centre in Ikeja, Lagos where medical examination was carried out on the girl.

“Last Friday, the case was reported to the police station and the police arrested the nurse who attempted to abort the pregnancy but the nurse has been released on bail.

“However, the two men who carried out the act are on the run. They fled from the area with their family members. It has been over one week now and they haven't been found."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/20/twin-pastors-run-allegedly-defiling-impregnating-12-year-old-girl-victims-mother-poisons

2 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by aramidey4u(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2021
This con tree eh grin grin

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DaddyRochie1642: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2021
You see those pastors in this Nigeria that claims to be "Called by God", 98% of Nigerian pastors were not "Called by God" as the claim.They're Demons in Their Cheap Suits.

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2021
End time Pastors undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Polynek(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Chaaaii our men of GOD, grin na so I see in d other thread where a Bishop in Brazil resigns bcoz He was caught masturbating,

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2021
This is called, pass me your love ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by yuping(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You see those pastors in this Nigeria that claims to be "Called by God", 98% of Nigerian pastors were not "Called by God" as the claim.They're Demons in Their Cheap Suits.
Everybody this days claiming to be called by God, I know believe any cleric for this entire world, Na hustle everybody dey hustle Abeg.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by yuping(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Aboks:
Chai kehinde na wa 4 u

Afoooooooooonjaaaaaaaa
You did not include fraud.
Shame dey catch me for my Yoruba people sometimes I wonder why I'm part of them. Highly learnered but gullible.
Is only my people that see scam as being smart.
But every clan, ethnic get their own for body.
But its also an individual thing, since the law is not doing anything to the criminals more people are joining them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Islie:

Twin Pastors On The Run For Allegedly Defiling, Impregnating 12-year-old Girl, Victim's Mother Poisons Self

Out of pain, the victim's mother poisoned herself but she got help and is now healthy.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/20/twin-pastors-run-allegedly-defiling-impregnating-12-year-old-girl-victims-mother-poisons

Lalasticlala

The fhuckin Christian Religious junkies won't shout evil Religion here .
Religion is a scam.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Seniorwriter(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Religion na politics in Nigeria, Africa.

@SENIORWRITER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Evablizin(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
While der Taliban brothers just included Nigeria in der Islamalization Agenda dis morning grin grin
It is a Win Win already grin

4 Likes

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Not good.
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by wunmi590(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Weytin we no go hear?

3 Likes

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SchoolGate: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Islie:

From the look of things you seem to be a very important individual (popular demand - according to Beyonce cool ) and posting such topics on nairaland is a huge achievement you should be appreciated for such effort. I know you are Patrick Enyum aka patlex and in my spare time I will bring your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Muchmore024: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is this really real or just a Nollywood movie. God have mercy cry

1 Like

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by stano2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by elganzar(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
`

4 Likes

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RPirez: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
tongue
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by WibusJaga: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021

Threes0me with a minor? Pastors??
Buhari is shocked!
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ibrocool(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
I just kept wondering what could have gotten into the heads of a twin, pastors for God's sake, to have sex with the same underage girl.

Well, nothing really surprise me anymore. As we have seen pastors doing all sort of things to get more church members and money.

By the way, I do online reading class for struggling and young children. Check out video of a kid reading with my program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLta7ytunNQ
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Holadokun(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Criminals disgusting as pastors

3 Likes

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Adedotguy: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pastor is just a title

2 Likes

Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Romanoff(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
OMG
Re: Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by lukup: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
[i][/i]na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.