Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

REVEALED: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice – Chioma Ifemeludike - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REVEALED: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice – Chioma Ifemeludike (300 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice – Chioma Ifemeludike by AyokiNews148: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
A lady named Chioma Ifemeludike, has come out to confess how she committed adultery with the founder and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministry (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman. ayokinews.com reports

Ifemeludike narrated that she got an encounter with Apostle Suleman in a sex hookup which was organized and arranged by her friend named Lynda.

She noted that as at the time of the hookup, she was in desperate need of money as she had just finished her university degree programme and awaiting her NYSC service. She explained how she needed the money to get her basic need in preparation for her national youth service.

Ifemeludike stated that she met Suleman for the first time at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos where they both had sex after which Suleman slipped his phone number into her hands telling her not to tell her friend (Lynda) that he gave her his number.

After the sex, she noted that Apostle Suleman brought... https://ayokinews.com/revealed-how-i-slept-with-apostle-suleman-twice-chioma-ifemeludike/

(1) (Reply)

How To Personally Handle Your Own Dream / Which Day Is The Real Holy Day,a Religious Question. / Purpose Of The Tower Of Babel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.