Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

#100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading (1960 Views)

Agro-commodity Trading / Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed / Agro-commodity Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
The Hidden Treasure In Agriculture: Cooperative Methodology by Agrolovers Cooperative Society LTD

Opportunities in the agric sector is in abundance such that everyone of us can spread our wings without crossing our parts.

As a matter of fact, the agric sector is the only sector all the 200million Nigerians can actively participate in without the sector crashing.

The future they say belong to those who sees possibilities in opportunities before it becomes obvious.

When you talk about agriculture, what usually comes to mind is the stressful ancient way of using cutlass, hoe and manual farming system, and the picture of farmer in our mind is that poor dirty man always putting on filthy rags.

To be honest, agriculture is beyond that, infact farmers are now cashing out big time. In addition, agriculture is so wide, not everyone will end up on the farm, there are other area of the value chain that you can come in.

Without wasting much of your precious time, I will like to introduce you to a strategic agriculture business that can offer you nothing less than #100,000 per week depending on your level of commitment.

This type of business is in two ways:
1) Agric Produce Storage
2) Agric Produce Supply

AGRIC PRODUCE STORAGE

As we all know, every farm produce has its own season. During the harvest season, there is always glut in the market. The produce is always cheaper during harvest season and command higher price during off season.

It is also worthy of note that some of this farm produce can be stored for some weeks or months depending on the nature of the produce.

I think it is business wise to buy such produce during harvest season directly from farmers at cheaper price, store it for some period and sell of at off season.

Another thing to note is that some of this farm produce have ready made markets, you don't have to look for buyers because there are people ready to buy them all year round and they will be glad to do business with you once they know you will always supply them.

There are people already doing this kind of business and they are cashing out big time, you can make as high as 40 - 100%
every 7-8months.

AGRIC PRODUCE SUPPLY

We have some farm produce ideal for supply to either market dealers or companies that uses them as raw materials.

For the sake of the post, we will focus on produce that are used as raw materials by companies.

Before going into supply business, you need proper knowledge about company specification, logistics, sourcing, paperwork among others.

To be successful in this business, you need to follow the rules diligently and consistently you start smiling to the bank. However, this business is not a get rich quick scheme, but it can guarantee you of a steady flow of return of investment.

OUR PLAN

As you already know, if you want to go fast in business, you go alone but if you want to go far, you need people with same mindset with you.

As the new season of soyabeans is fast approaching, there is need for is to come together and maximize this opportunity both in soyabeans storage and supply.

If you have the fund, and want to diversify your income source, this is the right business choice for you.

OUR STRENGTH

We already have direct relationship with farmers in Niger state and the border community in Benin republic. This give us the opportunity to source for soyabeans at the best possible rate without the fear of middlemen.

In addition, as far as soyabeans is concerned, there is ready made market for the commodity. We have access to companies, exporters and offtakers who are ready to buy from us no matter the quantity.

WEAKNESS

We want to become the leading soyabean merchant in Nigeria come 2022. However, we can't do this alone, we need you to join this partnership and let make this achievable.

Opportunities

- Easy & direct access to the farmers
- Established relationship with companies and other offtakers
- Guaranteed ROI from both commodity storage & supply
- ROI between 40% and 100% per annum

Threat

As long as there is a market for soyabeans, we shall remain in business.

Business Breakdown

We are forming a group called Agrolove Cooperative Society LTD (Registered with ministry of commerce, Delta state)

We are to put our resources together and start supplying at least a trailer load of soyabeans to a company we have contract with.

Your contribution becomes your share and you will get your dividend any time we want to share profit based on our collective agreed date.

As for the soyabeans storage, we have started that already for some years now. We buy the best quality of soyabeans on your behalf, we take care of the storage, logistics and marketing and sales on your behalf while you take 70% of the profit and we take 30% after sale.

Think about this:

If you invest #1m in the business either storage or supply. You can make between #1.4m and #1.8m per annum.

For further enquiry:
Call/WhatsApp
Mr Confidence Chimezie Ukaigwe
CCU Farms & Trading
0815-957-8677, 0806-297-9782
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
About Us

Agrolove cooperative society LTD is a community of agriculture enthusiast coming together as a team and putting our resources together to build a formidable agro commodity supply chain in Nigeria.

Our aim is to use our scarce resources to procure, store, market and sell agro commodities on behalf of members with maximum profit in mind to achieve a win win for all.

We achieve this by buying cheap agro commodities directly from farmers, store some and also sell directly to manufacturing companies and exporters, eliminating middle men in the process to maximize our profit.

Agrolove cooperative society LTD is registered with the Ministry of Commerce, Delta State. Our head office is in Niger state while our Ibadan and Delta office is a work in progress.

Our Business Model

1. Commodity Storage

We use members fund to buy agro commodities directly from the farmers during harvest season when the price is relatively low. We will store the commodity between 7 to 8 months and sell off during off season when the price would have appreciated between 40% to 100%.

2. Agro Commodity Supply

We buy agro commodities at cheaper price and sell directly to companies or exporters.

We already have established relationship with the farmers, agro dealers in Niger state, kwara state and border town in Benin republic.

In addition, we also have list of companies we can supply these commodities in large quantities on a regular basis all year round.

This is a huge opportunity for the farmers, Us as cooperators and the companies; it's a win win for us all.

Illustration:

Do you Know that soyabeans storage and supply business can offer you between 40-100% interest per annum?
If you invest #1m, you can make between #1.4m to #1.8m per annum.

However, it is not a get rich quick scheme, it's requires dedication, patience and hardwork; these we are already to do on your behalf.
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Five (5) Agro Businesses That Will Earn You Six Figures With Little Or No Marketing

I will be sharing some real-time business opportunities in the agro sector with you.

This write-up isn't copied elsewhere.
It is written from my personal research and it is obtainable and doable.

Please note; This business opportunity requires capital.

1. Grain Storage Business
It is self explanatory, buy during harvest, preserve, store and resell during off season at appreciated price.
Your target customers should be big dealers and industrial companies.

2. Industrial Commodity

Industrial Commodities are used as raw materials. You can be a supplier of Industrial commodities such as Soybean, maize, sorghum, paddy rice. Etc

New season starts in October.
high profit margin occurs from October - June. (Reasons is because commodities are more profitable when it's cheap)

During the early season, companies are the ones who dictate market price for suppliers.
If the season is closing, suppliers start dictating market price, this dragging on price will make some companies reduce their order or totally pause buying.

Now as a smart supplier… if you start supplying at early season, during mid season you start buying for storage, the price of commodities will still be stable at that time.

Stay back and relax till the season is nearing to its end, no Matter how supplier and company drags the price, you are still making a huge profit.

Why?
It is Because you are supplying your stored commodity, not the one you bought immediately from the market.

If you are supplying maize and you want to use the above method I stated, do not allow a new crop of maize to meet your storage.

3. Chaff
Beans, sorghum chaff are goldmines.
Groundnut leaf is also a goldmine.

During harvest, buy off beans and dawa chaff from farmers.
Store them in big bags.
When farmers are harvesting groundnuts, some of them do throw away the leaf. You can gather it and cut it into pieces with a cutting machine.
Sundry and store it.

From may-Aug take it to cattle sellers in the market to buy, not fulani herdsmen oh.

This one doesn't require too much capital, except for the machine used in cutting the leaves.

4. Agro Chemical
Strike a deal with companies that produce agro chemicals.
You can also become a distributor.

Look for big retailers you can work with.
From June.. the demand for chemicals will start getting higher.

In Fact in my location, almost everyone is selling chemicals because the demand for it is high.

In the agro chemical business, the profit margin per carton for distributors isn't much, but they take solace in the high volume of supplies they do.

In my location here, every market day, if you didn't sell upto 1million naira worth of agro chemicals, that means you were sleeping.

Some people may want to play smart and then buy chemicals during off seasons because it's cheap with the hope to sell during farming season at a higher price.
Well it is a game of luck.

For instance... During the off season, the price of chemicals might be 15k per carton and you decide to buy it then and keep because it's cheap.
There is no guarantee that the price will go up during the farming season.

It is strictly a game for people who have a strong heart, because the price might even fall below 15k during farming season.

5. Agro Loan:
Give out loans to farmers providing Agro chemicals or cash.
They usually pay back with bags of commodities.

To achieve this, you can make the farmers form clusters or a cooperative so you can easily collect your commodity.

In my own case I didn't form clusters because I and my colleague know their houses.

We use bikes to visit them and collect our commodities.

Please, do not dabble into the business without due knowledge and consultation.
Always remember that every business is learnt.

Except you have funds to do tumbo tumbo.

Confidence Chimezie Ukaigwe is your favorite grain storage expert, sourcing agent and supplier.

#ccufarmtradingtips
© Confidence Chimezie Ukaigwe
For free consultation or partnership
Call: 0815-957-8677
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Soon harvest will take place.
You may say it's still far, but before you blink an eye, harvesting is here with you.

Why am I saying the above?
you may wonder!

During harvest, there is always a surplus of commodities such as Soybean, groundnut, dawa and to help curtail spoilage, it is advised you buy off some and preserve.

In essence, I am talking about the storage business.
In a simple term, it means buying a commodity during a surplus, preserving it and then reselling it at an appreciated price.

For instance, you may choose to buy groundnut,beans, soybeans, sorghum etc at the rate of 15,000-21,000k each depending on the commodity, then preserve till the price appreciates.

It is a trade our forefathers have been engaging on and the business is a profitable one

Those into crypto currency will fully understand the logic behind the storage business.

Rather than leaving your money in the bank where you earn little or no returns, why not think of a farm produce storage business?

The market to sell off your commodity isn't a problem as long as you have the right product.

Those who did storage on beans, soybean,maize, groundnut last year are already counting in thousands and Mills.

Think agriculture, think storage business.

I still remain your grain storage Expert and supply agent.

#ccufarmtradingtips
#Agrolovers Multipurpose Cooperative Society LTD
Call for free consultation & partnership
0815_957_8677
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
The season for harvest is drawing closer and the question you should ask yourself is "AM I PREPARED"?

But then, prepared for what?
Are you prepared for grains, bean and nut storage?

Haba mana, the last Wednesday market in my location, only one man had Soyabean.

How did he get it?
He actually preserved and stored it.

Guess what?
He sold the Soyabean at the rate of 33k, whereas during harvest, the same commodity was sold for 15k.

A young man here bought a 6 Tyre mini truck.
Dude bought beans at the rate of 18k during harvest, early August he sold them at 50k per bag.
Dude stored 102 bags of beans.

Pause and do the calculation then you continue reading.

Based on the Igbo apprenticeship system, a young man was settled with 250k, he rushed and bought beans, preserved it and resold it.

Dude learnt machine parts business he said he is not doing the business again. In Fact he don ready gan gan for next storage.
I was even advising him to still open the machine parts shop.

Well, just like every business, you don't just wake up and jump into the business without any technical know how.

I have designed a program for those who wished to partner on storage program.

I have direct access to farmers in the bush.

I have the market to sell, both company buyers and an open market.

Talking about storing technicality, I spent a whole lot of my time with farmers in the bush learning directly from them.

Also spent a whole lot of time with dealers learning from their feet.

Abi, should I also talk about my personal experience?

Like I always say, my contents are 100% verifiable facts.
It is pure experience and what is taking place around me.
My Agricultural images are not taken from the internet.
These are all my research works.

To join the partnership, we are just a phone call away.

For those who are waiting for the new season for regular company supply get prepared also.

Or

Call/WhatsApp

#ccufarmtradingtips
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Misconceptions many have about Agriculture and Agribusiness.

Truly there is money in agriculture/Agribusiness, but bear it in mind it is not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.

Do not think with 10,000 you are going to use a basket to pack money in Agribusiness.

Do not think if you start farming today, after one week you will use empty bag of rice to pack profit.

Agriculture needs time and patience.
You need to pipe low… the money will come, but not with the mindset of making it overnight.
It doesn't work that way.

I created a storage program where people can preserve commodities and then resell later.
The duration for appreciation doesn't happen overnight.

It takes time to appreciate in value.
Commodities take 6-8 months to appreciate in value.

But then, you hear some who think Agribusiness is a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME complaining the time frame is much oh.

Nne or nna it doesn't work like that. You must be patient.

Ok…. As a farmer, do you plant immediately and harvest? Shebi you will give it time to grow?

As a goat rearer do your goats grow overnight and you start selling them?

If you are jumping into the Agro sector, bear it in mind it's not a GIVE ME MONEY QUICK QUICK BUSINESS, especially if you are new in the game.

All I can assure you is that, the profit you seek, you will get it.
Just trust the process and stick to the game plan.

The fastest runner does not always win the race nor do the slowest runner always lose the race.

Note:
Contact us now for free consultation and partnership.

#ccufarmtradingtips
#AgroloversMultipurposeCooperativeSocietyLtd
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Myriads of Nigerians love sharp sharp things.
Someone gave the adage, success no be fast food. It takes time to nurture.

There are individuals who would ask me about storage duration and I will tell them 6-8 months.
They will shout, it's too much na. E too far abeg. I thought it's 2 months

I will be like…. Do you have influence over the market?

Commodity takes time to appreciate
It is only by chance you see some commodity appreciating overnight.
An example is Egusi and there is a factor responsible for that.

If you are not close to farmers and monitor the market you may not be able to know those factors.

This year beans were hot cakes. I know many will also think beans will remain hot cakes next year.
It will not remain a hot cake forever.

I stay among farmers and I monitor what they cultivate.
I also pay very close attention to the market trends.
This gives me insight on commodity appreciation.

Stored commodities do not appreciate overnight.
Any commodity that appreciates overnight, a factor is responsible for it.

Someone asked me why I champion soyabean.
I answered him… soyabean is an industrial commodity. Manufacturing companies use it as raw materials. So they usually buyup soyabean in the market.
The commodity is not usually enough for them to use.

I don't just wake up to store any commodity.
There are a couple of factors I put into consideration.

Storage is an art.
It is a skill.

Haven't you also seen where people just store commodities and find it difficult to sell?

You must have the market for what you want to store. No dey do blind business.

You also do not just wake up to buy from any market.
Me way dey in the midst of farmers know wetin I dey do.

Let me say it again, Appreciation of stored commodities does not happen overnight.

Storage is not a business you just wake up from bed to do. You have to learn it.

My storage duration is 6-8 months for those who wish to store commodities with me.

Contact Us Today For:
Free Consultation & Partnership

Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Supplying commodities to manufacturing companies is another form of trading in agribusiness.

Company supply eases you the stress of vigorous and aggressive marketing.

Yes every business has its own challenges, but I would choose supplying commodities to manufacturing companies than supplying to dealers or selling to final consumers

In company supplies you don't have to think too much of sales.

They are ready to buy at any time as far as you keep to their commodity specifications.

The only but in company supply is, it is capital intensive.

Lots of people have the interest in supplying commodities to manufacturing companies, but their funds alone cannot pull a good amount of commodities to maximize profit.
Therefore there is need for a collaboration

Based on the above, I have created a fully registered cooperative.

I have taken my several experiences in Agro supply to create this forum.

I have taken out my time and resources to travel to meet up with some manufacturing companies to secure supplies.

The cooperative is strictly profit oriented

Membership is limited and once we get to the target membership, registration will be closed.

Please, Note that it is only open to very serious persons who is really interested in industrial supplies

Being a member requires a membership fee and fulfilling all other requirements.

Call 08062979782 for any enquiry, free consultation or and partnership.

We also have representatives in some states in case you want to Meetup with one physically.

Asaba
Ibadan
Abuja

The following are the benefits of the cooperative.
…...

The cooperative is registered with a number of companies as a supplier.
Members will not worry about paper work as that has been taken care off.

During farming, the cooperative will empower farmers in terms of farm input and then off-take the commodity from them

The cooperative will continue to identify new secure markets to explore and supply commodity on behalf of its members

The cooperative will also engage in export of commodities with all necessary documents involved in export.
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by layi1(m): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Does your company need any warehouse storage in Abeokuta?
Mcsenior:
The Hidden Treasure In Agriculture: Cooperative Methodology by Agrolove Cooperative Society LTD

Opportunities in the agric sector is in abundance such that everyone of us can spread our wings without crossing our parts.

As a matter of fact, the agric sector is the only sector all the 200million Nigerians can actively participate in without the sector crashing.

The future they say belong to those who sees possibilities in opportunities before it becomes obvious.

When you talk about agriculture, what usually comes to mind is the stressful ancient way of using cutlass, hoe and manual farming system, and the picture of farmer in our mind is that poor dirty man always putting on filthy rags.

To be honest, agriculture is beyond that, infact farmers are now cashing out big time. In addition, agriculture is so wide, not everyone will end up on the farm, there are other area of the value chain that you can come in.

Without wasting much of your precious time, I will like to introduce you to a strategic agriculture business that can offer you nothing less than #100,000 per week depending on your level of commitment.

1) Agric Produce Storage
2) Agric Produce Supply

AGRIC PRODUCE STORAGE

As we all know, every farm produce has its own season. During the harvest season, there is always glut in the market. The produce is always cheaper during harvest season and command higher price during off season.

It is also worthy of note that some of this farm produce can be stored for some weeks or months depending on the nature of the produce.

I think it is business wise to buy such produce during harvest season directly from farmers at cheaper price, store it for some period and sell of at off season.

Another thing to note is that some of this farm produce have ready made markets, you don't have to look for buyers because there are people ready to buy them all year round and they will be glad to do business with you once they know you will always supply them.

There are people already doing this kind of business and they are cashing out big time, you can make as high as 40 - 100%
every 7-8months.

AGRIC PRODUCE SUPPLY

We have some farm produce ideal for supply to either market dealers or companies that uses them as raw materials.

For the sake of the post, we will focus on produce that are used as raw materials by companies.

Before going into supply business, you need proper knowledge about company specification, logistics, sourcing, paperwork among others.

To be successful in this business, you need to follow the rules diligently and consistently you start smiling to the bank. However, this business is not a get rich quick scheme, but it can guarantee you of a steady flow of return of investment.

OUR PLAN

As you already know, if you want to go fast in business, you go alone but if you want to go far, you need people with same mindset with you.

As the new season of soyabeans is fast approaching, there is need for is to come together and maximize this opportunity both in soyabeans storage and supply.

If you have the fund, and want to diversify your income source, this is the right business choice for you.

OUR STRENGTH

We already have direct relationship with farmers in Niger state and the border community in Benin republic. This give us the opportunity to source for soyabeans at the best possible rate without the fear of middlemen.

In addition, as far as soyabeans is concerned, there is ready made market for the commodity. We have access to companies, exporters and offtakers who are ready to buy from us no matter the quantity.

WEAKNESS

We want to become the leading soyabean merchant in Nigeria come 2022. However, we can't do this alone, we need you to join this partnership and let make this achievable.

Opportunities

Threat

Business Breakdown

We are forming a group called Agrolove Cooperative Society LTD (Registered with ministry of commerce, Delta state)

We are to put our resources together and start supplying at least a trailer load of soyabeans to a company we have contract with.

Your contribution becomes your share and you will get your dividend any time we want to share profit based on our collective agreed date.

As for the soyabeans storage, we have started that already for some years now. We buy the best quality of soyabeans on your behalf, we take care of the storage, logistics and marketing and sales on your behalf while you take 70% of the profit and we take 30% after sale.

Think about this:

If you invest #1m in the business either storage or supply. You can make between #1.4m and #1.8m per annum.

For further enquiry:
Call/WhatsApp
CCU Farms & Trading
0815-957-8677

Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
A STRATEGY THAT MAY WORK FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.

As a business person, you need to know and cave out market strategy that works for you, then stick to it. Coping another man's strategy blindly may spell Doom for you, because you do not know what is playing music for him in the background.

The best is to develop your own strategy and be humble enough to ask the other business person to teach you the strategy he has been using.

If he or she is willing to teach you then fine. In different areas of your business, you need to develop a strategy for each. For instance, if you sell agro commodities in the market, you need to develop a buying strategy and also a selling strategy that works best for you.

There are business persons that know how to buy, but don't know how to sell that same commodity. Why? Because they are yet to develop a strategy to conquer that area which they aren't doing fine.

I will give you a practical example. Some Agro dealers in onitsha may find it difficult buying commodities directly from farmers in the north. What they do is striking an agreement with an agent to help them buy from farmers and bring it out for them. As the writer of this article, a couple of them also reach out to me to help them buy since I have direct access to the farmers.

Now, that is their buying strategy. Some traders also have this buying strategy of sending money to agents in advance to help them buy commodities especially during scarcity of such commodities and this helps the trader not to run at no goods at his/her shop.

Now coming to the selling strategy. Some strike a deal with dropshippers (ndi Oso ahia) to help them sell the agro commodity.

Sometimes they also distribute the commodities to retailers who are selling close to the vicinity of their business.

For me as a writer, who is into Agro trading. Having encountered lots of challenges in the business, I finally developed a strategy that works best for me and gives me peace of mind.

I also channelled my supply to specific targeted audiences namely manufacturing firms, small-scale production companies, storage, etc. In business, marketing is the number one priority you should work on.

As you are working on it, learn to seek out a strategy that works best for you to avoid toiling and toiling unnecessarily in business. Know what you as a person can do and stick to it. I cherish you #ccufarmtradingtips
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Welcome to Agrolovers Multipurpose Cooperative Society LTD

Here are the features of our cooperative:

✓The cooperative is registered with a number of companies as a supplier.

✓Members will not worry about paper work as that has been taken care off.

✓During farming, the cooperative will empower farmers in terms of farm input and then off-take the commodity from them

✓The cooperative will continue to identify new secure markets to explore and supply commodity on behalf of its members

✓The cooperative will also engage in export of commodities with all necessary documents involved in export

✓Membership is limited and once we get to the target membership, registration will be closed.

Please, Note that it is only open to very serious persons who is really interested in industrial supplies Being a member requires a membership fee and fulfilling all other requirements.

Call/WhatsApp 08062979782

We also have representatives in some states in case you want to Meetup with one physically.

Asaba, Ibadan, Abuja
Call/WhatsApp
0806-297-9782
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
I am busy, I just want it as a side hustle.
I can't afford it all alone
I don't have the market
I don't know the procedures and paperwork

The above are the comments I get each time I talk about industrial supplies.

What if I tell you, you can actually partake in company supplies without the above being an obstacle to you!
Would you partake in it?

Industrial supplies are usually capital intensive, that is why it seems, it is reserved only for those who are already made.

But no, I am changing the narrative.
I want everyone who thinks they are missing out to have a share in the industrial commodity market.

Would it also interest you to know that I and my team have built a forum where we come together as a strong force and have a lion share in the commodity industrial supply market?

This forum allows us to receive profit in supply made and also be entitled to end of the year dividends as shareholders as long as you continue to remain a member.

In this forum, your share capital grows in worth as we keep growing and increasing our commodity supply.

Our business model is strictly B2B ( Business 2 Business) . We supply Agro commodities to industrial users on a large scale.
That's quiet form of Agro trading that requires less marketing for you

I will be glad to inform you too we are fully registered and certified by governmental Authorities

Call/WhatsApp 08062979782 if you are interested in joining us
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Soon harvest will take place.
You may say it's still far, but before you blink an eye, harvesting is here with you.

Why am I saying the above?
you may wonder!

During harvest, there is always a surplus of commodities such as Soybean, groundnut, dawa and to help curtail spoilage, it is advised you buy off some and preserve.

In essence, I am talking about the storage business.
In a simple term, it means buying a commodity during a surplus, preserving it and then reselling it at an appreciated price.

For instance, you may choose to buy groundnut,beans, soybeans, sorghum etc at the rate of 15,000-21,000k each depending on the commodity, then preserve till the price appreciates.

It is a trade our forefathers have been engaging on and the business is a profitable one

Those into crypto currency will fully understand the logic behind the storage business.

Rather than leaving your money in the bank where you earn little or no returns, why not think of a farm produce storage business?

The market to sell off your commodity isn't a problem as long as you have the right product.

Those who did storage on beans, soybean,maize, groundnut last year are already counting in thousands and Mills.

Think agriculture, think storage business as well as industrial commodity Supply.

Contact us today for free consultation, mentorship and partnership.

#ccufarmtradingtips
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by OKUSARE(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Chairman I greet you oooo
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
BUILDING A FORMIDABLE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

The real business world is made up of cartels.
And below is the definition of cartels in terms of Business.

A group of businesses or nations that collude to limit competition within an industry or market.

Businesses with good cartels live on even after the death of its founders.

It gives its owners financial cover, knowing fully that the business will keep growing and they will keep receiving the benefits of the business.

Just as it is said, a tree does not make a forest, coming together to form an alliance will definitely make a forest.

For you to weed down a forest, you should know what it means. It's not a child's play.

I wouldn't want to mention names, but there incorporated organizations in Nigeria today that will surely outlive it founders and keep on moving further and that's a lifetime financial benefit for its members

Your associates also determine your headway in business.
You can't be keeping friendship with someone who sees every business as a scam and who is not ready to take the toture stick of Business at the early stage

It has always been my desire to have an inclusive corporation where real business will be grown.

It is with this in mind I and my team created a cooperative society where everyone will come together to engage in joint Agro supply.

We are looking forward to becoming one of the powerhouse in Agro commodity supply to manufacturing firms and big markets.

Export trade will be the next focus.
A thousand miles starts with a step.

In our cooperative we run an open secret system of business wherever members are in the know of how business is going on.

Our focus is on Agro commodity supply

Let's make agriculture great again

Agrolovers multipurpose cooperative society LTD

For more information on the cooperative society
Call or WhatsApp 08062979782
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Mcsenior(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Imagine yourself being part of the owner of a company.

Your part ownership of the company does not encroach or disturb your other businesses, in fact there are capable hands managing the company.

Imagine every 3 months the company declares profit it has earned to all it's owners/members and then distributes profit to them based on the worth of their part ownership.

Also imagine you being paid dividends as a shareholder at the Annual general meeting, which is aside the profit paid bi monthly.

Also imagine being offered different Agro opportunities by virtue of your membership.

Then imagine when you are into farming and as a member or owner of this so called company your farm produce is being sold on your behalf!

Isn't it amazing?

That's what we do at Agrolovers multipurpose cooperative society LTD
Everything stated above is exactly what we do.

The cooperative helps its members to trade on their behalf.

We engage in industrial supply of maize, Soyabean, sorghum to manufacturing companies
And also engage in Exports.
Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Konquest: 12:14am On Jan 06
Mcsenior:
The Hidden Treasure In Agriculture: Cooperative Methodology by Agrolovers Cooperative Society LTD

1) Agric Produce Storage
2) Agric Produce Supply

AGRIC PRODUCE STORAGE

every 7-8months.

AGRIC PRODUCE SUPPLY

OUR PLAN

OUR STRENGTH

WEAKNESS

Opportunities

Threat

Business Breakdown

Think about this:

For further enquiry:
Call/WhatsApp
CCU Farms & Trading
0815-957-8677, 0806-297-9782

1 Like

Re: #100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading by Antihypocrite: 8:03am On Jan 06
No palm oil storage mentioned

(1) (Reply)

FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. / We buy eggs in large quantity. we do pickup, cash & carry. any location / Increase Your Profits With A Fish Feed Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.