Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,100 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Liquorose –“i’m High But L Am Pissed On This Issue, The Girls Saw Your D!ck (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose –“i’m High But L Am Pissed On This Issue, The Girls Saw Your D!ck (vid (1192 Views)

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me / #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! / My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liquorose –“i’m High But L Am Pissed On This Issue, The Girls Saw Your D!ck (vid by Gistposter: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
#BBNaija: Liquorose is mad at Emmanuel – “I’m high but l am pissed on this issue, I mean those girls saw your d..k ” (watch)

The beautiful season 6 love birds of the BBN show, Emmanuel and Liquorose had a small love argument, looks cute.

So here is the gist, a video went viral, the video showed when Emmanuel mistakenly revealed his gbola ( watch the video in my previous post on my profile)

Liquorose knows this and she didn’t say anything till later after she was high. She appeared pissed but Emmanuel tried explaining to her in a lovely manner.

Emmanuel said “I’m sorry, but that wasn’t what it was”

Liquorose: “So what was it ?”….

Read conversation and watch video ::: https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-liquorose-is-mad-at-emmanuel-im-high-but-l-am-pissed-on-this-issue-i-mean-those-girls-saw-your-d-k-�-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Churchill Tackles 6-month-old Son After He Lost Concentration Looking At A Woman / WOW!!!! See The Movie That Made Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Superstar / Selina Tested Episode 26 (apocalypse 3) Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.