Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard (65580 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by akanbiaa(m): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Threat that does not eat you might get eaten by you.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by tempem: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Scary!
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Hello. officer...there is a lion in my yard...

Come again

Officer...THERE IS A LION IN MY YARD....!

Really?
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by mrkings84(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2021
The question is,what is he doing in the lion's den?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Grey01(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2021
The lion came to greet it's neighbor grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2021
He shud focus on the lion's left leg
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Gunayo(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Where are the snake eaters? See a better meat to eat. You all should gather yourselves and teleport to the man's house to do the needful as usual. Please don't forget to share your testimonies and pictures of the pepper soup you all prepared with the lion's meat.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by techWriter1: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2021
The tiger just made for a chat, will you upon up wa?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by kriss27(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2021
illicit:
That's a domestic lion....

It doesn't bite

cheesy
Is there anything like domestic Lion ? Hope it won’t get wild one day!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by sisisioge: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Jesu oko ijo! No way! No blawdy way am I setting out of there until I see a truck filled with police and guns! That guy is calm menh! Not me ever! But the lion is truly beautiful!

By the way, we are moving! The whole of that state is no longer safe!

Chai! I watched it again, see bazz roar! I no do fa....this guy is lucky he is a calm person. If he had shown fear or aggression, bro lion might have been tempted to check out the strength of the mesh wire on the window. It is well fa!

8 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by dingbang(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Beautiful lion....

Exkus me? angry

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Lovenorth: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2021
I like the lion's roar grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Shit's scary, would have pissed in my pants n passed out like two to three times before I recollect myself. In the lion's mind "breakfast time" this ain't funny ooo

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by koolaid87: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2021
grin
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Drizzy5001(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2021
The Lion just came to greet and welcome his new neighbor, open the door make una meet na.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by free2ryhme: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
The lion just came for a talk, will you upon up pls?

Edit this thing na guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by koning: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2021
It's the other way round. This man took his camp to the Lion's backyard. The Lion has every right to be angry. The Lion was just taking a stroll with his wife in his yard and stumbled into an intruder. Lion is pissed off.

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Wettoid123: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2021
poor white skin staying in an isolated forest what do expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Aurelius1(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Testate:
Whites and their weird ways. This man is still calling this angry lion beautiful�.
If it were to be here in Nigeria, you would have heard shouts of "Blood of Jesus, Holy ghost fire" and " Village people" everywhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Johel(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Testate:
Whites and their weird ways. This man is still calling this angry lion beautiful�.

They see good in everything that's why it's better there than here.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by kaptaneSaka(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2021
You'll be able to kill it with bare hand because dem no dey feed well
puppie017:
If to say nah Nigeria ......

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by soliddust2020: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2021
shogosco:
Lion is overrated, there are more animals in the jungle that are more dangerous than the lions, the only special aspect of lion is that it's FEARLESS

E.g hipopotamus, the fear of that animal with a nasty temper na beginning of wisdom.
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by dawncorhneil: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2021
BUHARI LION
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by dawncorhneil: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2021
buhar's lion
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2021
oz4real83:
In this kind of situation, "pepper-soup" gang won't remember pepper-soup again, what they will think of is how to ensure they don't end up in the lion's stomach grin grin
grin
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2021
illicit:
That's a domestic lion....

It wont bite

cheesy

Motivational speaker pele o.

Lion wey dey show angry face no go bite abi well don o
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by deltateam: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Is that mosquito net supposed to keep the lion out?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports / The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.