Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard (65606 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Lamasta(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2021
See boldness from the lion chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by slowice(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2021
When the Bush mean visit the hunter for a chit-chat.

Leo: hello friend, let discuss how to move our community forward in this difficult world... Open up, I come bearing gift. We could talk over a chilled keg of umqombothi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2021
The lion wan be ur friend coz if not he go tear that net try come meet you to chop u raw

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Rilwayne001: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2021
He's the one encroaching the lion's territory. Lions really don't allow invaders in their territory. They'd prey on you. Lol

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2021
oz4real83:
In this kind of situation, "pepper-soup" gang won't remember pepper-soup again, what they will think of is how to ensure they don't end up in the lion's stomach grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Blackdisciple(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Damnn Niggarr...
Its the ROARING for me.

I had to take off my earpiece.

Which animal in the wild would hear such roaring and would not freak, meanwhile daddy freeze is there busy brain washing his followers saying lion is not the strongest animal in the wild.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by NewDelhi(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Damnn Niggarr...
Its the ROARING for me.

I had to take off my earpiece.

Which animal in the wild would hear such roaring and would not freak, meanwhile daddy freeze is there busy brain washing his followers saying lion is not the strongest animal in the wild.
Lions make several sounds such as purring, grunting, growls, hums, meows, roars and moaning. That sound you heard in this video isn't a roar.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Freestainworld(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2021
free2ryhme:

Edit this thing na guy
thank you bro, that is what alcohol can cause grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by oluakin08: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2021
if I sleep for that country not even the city nor the street or even the house again, make I die��
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by KillingIsFun: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2021
You wan make lion vex even more abi? grin

VickyRotex:
The first 10 seconds is funny. The look on the Lion's face cheesy cheesy

Da omingbona lu jare. grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by B3sty(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Correct Pepper Soup Meat cheesy grin grin
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by EgunMogaji2: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Nothing to worry about as the Lion is wagging its tail cheesy

That Lion will now always come back there. Something that should have been dispatched to the Gods with a double odd shotgun.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Liposure: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2021
oz4real83:
In this kind of situation, "pepper-soup" gang won't remember pepper-soup again, what they will think of is how to ensure they don't end up in the lion's stomach grin grin
Or how they don't end up as pepper soup grin
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by BetExpert: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2021
God really save this guy. Imagine he went outside early morning to chill. By now he would be inside the lion's stomach in several hundred pieces. I can't live anywhere near thick vegetation or towns near forest areas without carrying my America and Russia nuclear bomb with me grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Testate:
Whites and their weird ways. This man is still calling this angry lion beautiful�.

He's a white South African, what do you think?

He's calm because he's got enough firepower to fight off a band of herdsmen.

He can treat the lion's fuckup any time he likes.

That lion better beware, because he's on the property of the most dangerous creature in SA.......an Afrikaner.

8 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Originalsly: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

That's definitely not a house he normally lives in. That's a camp in the middle of a jungle with wild animals. You stay in those camp living spaces as a trophy hunter or VIP jungle visitor.

Yea ..... he said there is a couple staying in the camp. Guess he cut filming to notify them. Who really is the intruder?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by HardMirror(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2021
VickyRotex:

I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow. A wave tossed in the ocean. A vapor in the wind. Still You hear me when I'm calling. Lord, You catch me when I'm falling. And You've told me who I am. I am Yours, I am Yours! kiss #CastingCrown.
my fav Gospel band.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Zidoh(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2021
VickyRotex:

Why are you like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh nack my head for ground

The Yoruba parts off me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by gonea02: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2021
True Talk and it will so funny to him until the Lion will just go haywire and break into that camp house and before he will try to defend himself..it maybe too late..The voice alone is so unique.
COWBOYFAN:
That's definitely not a house he normally lives in. That's a camp in the middle of a jungle with wild animals. You stay in those camp living spaces as a trophy hunter or VIP jungle visitor.
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Originalsly: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2021
shogosco:

Lion is overrated, there are more animals in the jungle that are more dangerous than the lions, the only special aspect of lion is that it's FEARLESS.

Hmmmm...... really?.... lion is fearless? What happens when he is at the waterhole and the elephant or hippo shows up? When it comes to being fearless...... check the jaguar... the hippo and the Yorkshire terrier. Well.... the Yorkshire terrier is not a natural dog ... genetically modified ... and somehow fear is left out. See them all the time.... attacking even pit bulls. That's how my work mate lost hers .... got loose and attacked a pit bull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
oz4real83:
If 'pepper-soup' gang had the guns and know how to shoot, we might just been feasting to a bowl of assorted meat pepper soup right now.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Ohhh lol
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by ceaser: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2021
That animal should consider itself lucky it wasn't in Nigeria. By now what we would read on front page will be "See the lion I killed in my backyard today" and then followed by pictures of the skinning, roasting, and frying inside the pot.

And no, don't tell me it can't be killed. It is broad daylight with good visibility and the animal was standing at a very vantage point for anyone with a gun to take a clean shot at it. The guy inside will just phone his guys in the street, they will rally, ambush the lion from behind and take it down.

This is the nonsense that also happens in Australia. In Australia, you're more likely to be killed by the hoofs of an attacking kangaroo than you being hit by a moving car.

The mumu man is even calling the lion "beautiful". I guess he is yet to see the movie "the lion and the darkness". By the time it has its dentition sunk deep in your neck and wrapped around, poised to pull out the jugular, it will become a beautiful horror.

VickyRotex:

And piss it off. It will take more than chicken net/Boko Haram net to hold it back by then.

HardMirror:
I am Yours, I am Yours! kiss #CastingCrown.
my fav Gospel band.

Amongst others, Newsboys' "In the hands of God" also does it for me.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by FaithfuII18(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
He should have faith and nothing will happen to him.

Worst case, he will end up in bits in the lion's belly.

why do you always make insane comments?
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by FaithfuII18(f): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
VickyRotex:

I no get data to watch sef embarassed

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by FaithfuII18(f): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
techWriter1:
The tiger just made for a chat, will you upon up wa?
they sad lion this one says tiger, you go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by WATCHMANX: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2021
shogosco:
Lion is overrated, there are more animals in the jungle that are more dangerous than the lions, the only special aspect of lion is that it's FEARLESS
You don't call a "King", overrated!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by rakose1234: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Nothing to worry about as the Lion is wagging its tail cheesy

That Lion will now always come back there. Something that should have been dispatched to the Gods with a double odd shotgun.
Wrong bro...when lions shake their tails is a sign of irritability,,anger and aggression unlike dogs that it signifies friendliness..

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by Realhommie(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2021
shogosco:
Lion is overrated, there are more animals in the jungle that are more dangerous than the lions, the only special aspect of lion is that it's FEARLESS
Doesn't that make it even more dangerous?
Re: South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard by illicit(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Motivational speaker pele o.

Lion wey dey show angry face no go bite abi well don o

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo) / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports / The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.