Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner (3568 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Ready Made Scripts And CMS Like Wordpress Are Killing Web Programming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by arthurwillia(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol dressing shows humble people are? Una Dey ment for this Nairaland abeg serious ment
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by emorse(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nice. Here's what I think.

We all know Mark could own anything, that's why he can afford to look 'casual'. His reputation preceeds him, he doesn't have to introduce himself or even announce his presence before he's heard or taken seriously. Not everyone is on that level. Some people still need to go the extra mile to be noticed, heard or taken seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting living to impress others. I'm just saying Mark isn't a standard. Mark is Mark. He puts on what makes him feel good. He does not dress for the sole purpose of not to impress. He dresses exactly how he wants to dress and this has little to do with his wealth because we have also seen rich people who dress flamboyantly. So while it's not good to dress-to-impress, if blings make you happy and you can afford them, please go ahead. As a matter of fact, a wealthy man purposely putting on shorts in order not to impress is already trying to impress.

Whatever makes you happy. cheesy
Well, here's what I think.

Anyone who takes you seriously only when you dress a certain way (in this case, "to impress" ) is parochial and not worth taking seriously. But like you said, "whatever makes you happy".
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by WoundedLamb: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
emorse:

Well, here's what I think.

Anyone who takes you seriously only when you dress a certain way (in this case, "to impress" ) is parochial and not worth taking seriously. But like you said, "whatever makes you happy".

Got you. But unfortunately, the way you dress will always influence the way you're addressed. People know this and that's what drives the tendency to overdo it.
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by darkstar6971(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Humility pays
Confam bruh
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by dvkot(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2021
yvng bro.. Pls name your price here , so start this WhatsApp convo is work. So if the price works out the we can move to WhatsApp to seal it
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by yvng(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2021
dvkot:
yvng bro.. Pls name your price here , so start this WhatsApp convo is work. So if the price works out the we can move to WhatsApp to seal it
How many years account. It depends
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by dvkot(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
yvng:

How many years account. It depends
10years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! / Is Garanntor A Reliable Web Hosting Company? Your Advice Please... / How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.