Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Do You Personally Hear From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Personally Hear From God? (9376 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2021
I hear from God through His word, and I personally hear from God through dreams, through planted thoughts, through witness in my spirit... God has shown me a lot through dreams, and my obedience has saved me much, while my insensitivity cost me a lot.
How do you hear from God?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by 22jumpstreet: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Follow your instint...it is God talking to you...

Or go and consult a good Dibia

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Guy you are deluded.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Na everyone dey hear from God now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by malvisguy212: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:
Na everyone dey hear from God now!
no be everybody they hear from God, even Muhammad did not hear directly from Allah.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by AntiChristian: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2021
malvisguy212:
no be everybody they hear from God, even Muhammad did not hear directly from Allah.

Trying to change the context here again to a Muslim narrative. Na Muslims cause every ills in Christianity? Was it Muslims that crucify your God?
Define Hadith Qudsi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by malvisguy212: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Define Hadith Qudsi?
did muhammad hear directly from his god ? his wife is the one that put the idea of prophethood in his head, muhammad believe he was possesed..... kadijah is more prophetic than muhammad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by malvisguy212: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Trying to change the context here again to a Muslim narrative. Na Muslims cause every ills in Christianity? Was it Muslims that crucify your God?
Define Hadith Qudsi?
so why will jump on every Christians thread?

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Uyi168: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Christians claim to hear from God. Yet there are over 4000 denominations in Christianity.

Nobody actually hears anything.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by AntiChristian: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2021
malvisguy212:
so why will jump on every Christians thread?

Follow the context and stop the diversion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2021
malvisguy212:
did muhammad hear directly from his god ? his wife is the one that put the idea of prophethood in his head, muhammad believe he was possesed..... kadijah is more prophetic than muhammad.

Alright. Mary is mother of God.

Yahweh is father of God

Jesus is son of God

Wetin remain to say Mary sef na God.

Let's derail the thread Wella.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by MyExpression(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
I've come to realise that there's no formula in Christianity ooo.

A pure heart towards God, ensures a koinonia with Him.

Coz people have fasted, prayed, sow seed, tithe, evangelise, do every every...yet, nothing come out.

Just have a pure heart of righteousness, you and God go dey ball steady.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by MikeMicheal(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
I use bluetooth speaker.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Shellsploit: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Whenever i want to cheat on my girlfriend, he gives me a knock on my head.
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by falseprophet: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
What else does anyone want to hear from God that is not already said or written in scriptures?

Besides we are created with brains to think,

eyes to see

ears to hear

Skin to feel

Nose to perceive and

Tongue to taste

If all these 5 senses are working well, we don't need any other medium of communication

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Eriokanmi: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
He speaks to me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by phemmyfour: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
prettypraise:
I hear from God through His word, and I personally hear from God through dreams, through planted thoughts, through witness in my spirit... God has shown me a lot through dreams, and my obedience has saved me much, while my insensitivity cost me a lot.
How do you hear from God?
From his words
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by omoadeleye(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Through imagination or sometimes instinct.

You wanna do something and you pray towards it, you think you like the stuff so you say God has spoken to you to do the stuff.

But if you don't like the stuff, you say God has spoken to you not to do it, so you can see that it's a matter of instinct.

Change my mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by danowena: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
If interested in hearing from God, you could learn one or two things from this brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXmtkMs3cKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Eriokanmi: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
malvisguy212:
That makes him a fake prophet then. Any prophet who doesn't hear from God is fake

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by beyondPen(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Follow your instint...it is God talking to you...

Or go and consult a good Dibia

People especially christians will follow their instinct and term it as hearing from God. Mostly Africans do that.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by GhostMilitant: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
I
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by money121(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
grin
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by GhostMilitant: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
His voice, dreams and visions, and in my thought

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by easzypeaszy(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
there is dis man claimin to be a prophet in my neighborhood who claimed he was sent from God
his vissions in percentage
Death 50%
Witches 25%
Baba Ijebu codes 25%
and he hates easily, hate to be challenged and dont associate wt any member of his family
When his dad was sick n later died he refused to see or even kw where dey buried him despite been the frst child
he has no wife neither a child..and above 55yrs
and i see many ppl coming to him..but we r good frnds..i alwys challenge him and now he told me not to greet him again

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Agromuda(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
The same way I will stop adding salt to food when cooking. I will just hear salt is okay/enough

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by tunjijones(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
I dont
Re: How Do You Personally Hear From God? by Johnnoo(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Through Silence and Intuition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? / Is It Really Sinful To Take Alcohol? / How I Embraced Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.