Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism (654 Views)

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
For the curious and those who think they know yet are usually wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDSaVLDDK8

The diversity of atheistic views on subjects is one of the reasons you should be careful when attempting to paint every atheist with the same brush.
Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordReed:
For the curious and those who think they know yet are usually wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDSaVLDDK8

The diversity of atheistic views on subjects is one of the reasons you should be careful when attempting to paint every atheist with the same brush.

Like painting God with gods, or all professing christians alike. Yeah right hypocrite reed.

1 Like

Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by Image123(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's a real bore watching through, it was punishing. No identity or confusion of identity is just the summary of the video. So you wanna start your atheist denominations on meaninglessness. Redefining the definition of atheism does not change the fact that atheists are all unbelievers on the way to hell fire. This is safe and pretty straightforward than all the bunkum in the video.

1 Like

Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by hakeem4(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Image123:
It's a real bore watching through, it was punishing. No identity or confusion of identity is just the summary of the video. So you wanna start your atheist denominations on meaninglessness. [s]Redefining the definition of atheism does not change the fact that atheists are all unbelievers on the way to hell fire.[/s] This is safe and pretty straightforward than all the bunkum in the video.

Your opinion was good, but unnecessary
Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2021
hakeem4:

Please
Can you help me with any amount of money?

I will be very grateful

Please

I am pleading with you in the name of your parents

Please
Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
The 100% TRUE Definition of atheism is- 1) "They Hate God-ism".

2)"They Do Want God-ism"

3)"They wish they had no Greater and Powerfuller Person who shall return to them the wickedness and evil they have done-ism"

4) They Fear God-ism so they wish to create an environment where they play forgetfulness of God-ism.
Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Image123:

Like painting God with gods, or all professing christians alike. Yeah right hypocrite reed.

Look at the suffering and pain on the guy's face even in the video picture grin He even shows what shall befall all them.

God is greatly to be Feared
Re: The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
hakeem4:

Please

Quote this post after sending it so that I will know the amount sent.

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Samson ? / Analysis Of The Talk "Put Up A Hard Fight For The Faith" By JW Watch / As A Christian, Do You Think "Too Much Knowledge Is Evil?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.