Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later (5721 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:15am On May 23, 2019
On the 20th of February this year, i made a prophecy here that "the end of atheism is nigh" via this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5035675/end-atheism-nigh

And in each of the next three months after that, there has been at least a captured image of "Jesus Christ" that has gone viral, which has been covered by the most reliable and renowned media sources like it has never been before.

And i'm not surprised about these developments because I already had foreknowledge concerning these things, and very well knew that things were imminent that would literally rattle the very foundations of the Earth, and prove the existence of God beyond any reasonable doubt, hence my saying in late february that "The End Of Atheism Is Nigh."

For atheism by definition, is the belief that God doesn't exist, so going by that definition, all that's required for it to cease to exist is the proof of God's existence, and atheism would become history.

So this is just the beginning, and what I'd call the preliminary stages of that end process.

And I know for a certainty that by the end of the year that atheism would cease to exist, but it's likely not even going to take that long, for I expect it to take place in next few months.

So what would remain is just the spite and hatred for God that many are using atheism as a guise to advance.

Therefore they would have to look for something else to wear their anti-God and Antichrist agenda, for the cloak of atheism would no longer be available for them to use for this purpose.

So this saying is also to enable them start preparing for life after and without atheism, so that it wouldn't take them unawares, lest they'd be left hanging.

And this is not a thus saith the Lord prophecy, but deduced from several thus saith the Lord prophecies, signs, dreams, revelations etc., for if those overwhelming indicators are anything to go by, then it means that the end of atheism is indeed nigh.

So get ready people, for it would come to pass before the end of this year.

God be with us.

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 8:23am On May 23, 2019
this one wants to use badly photoshopped pictures to deceive people that the end of atheism is near

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 8:26am On May 23, 2019
for more jokes send "jesusjnr" to 131

jesusjnr:
On the 20th of February this year, i made a prophecy here that "the end of atheism is nigh" via this thread:

And in each of the next three months after that, there has been at least a captured image of "Jesus Christ" that has gone viral, which has been covered by the most reliable and renowned media sources like it has never been before.

And i'm not surprised about these developments because I already had foreknowledge concerning these things, and very well knew that things were imminent that would literally rattle the very foundations of the Earth, and prove the existence of God beyond any reasonable doubt, hence my saying in late february that "The End Of Atheism Is Nigh."

For atheism by definition, is the belief that God doesn't exist, so going by that definition, all that's required for it to cease to exist is the proof of God's existence, and atheism would become history.

So this is just the beginning, and what I'd call the preliminary stages of that end process.

[b]And I know for a certainty that by the end of the year that atheism would cease to exist, but it's likely not even going to take that long, for I expect it to take place in next few months.

So what would remain is just the spite and hatred for God that many are using atheism as a guise to advance.

Therefore they would have to look for something else to wear their anti-God and Antichrist agenda, for the cloak of atheism would no longer be available for them to use for this purpose.

So this saying is also to enable them start preparing for life after and without atheism, so that it wouldn't take them unawares, lest they'd be left hanging.

And this is not a thus saith the Lord prophecy, but deduced from several thus saith the Lord prophecies, signs, dreams, revelations etc., for if those overwhelming indicators are anything to go by, then it means that the end of atheism is indeed nigh.

So get ready people, for it would come to pass before the end of this year.

God be with us.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:33am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
this one wants to use badly photoshopped pictures to deceive people that the end of atheism is near
Yeah!

You should know more about photoshoped pictures than the likes of fox news, sun news etc.

Of course to Satan zombies as you, it's possible to deceive people with the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35am On May 23, 2019
ATHEISM WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AS LONG AS YOUR INVISIBLE MAN CONTINUES TO REMAIN INVISIBLE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
ATHEISM WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AS LONG AS YOUR INVISIBLE MAN CONTINUES TO REMAIN INVISIBLE.
Exactly my point!

It completely hinges on the unseen.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 8:42am On May 23, 2019
continue to bask in your stupidity grin

jesusjnr:
Yeah!

You should know more about photoshoped pictures than the likes of fox news, sun news etc.

Of course to Satan zombies as you, it's possible to deceive people with the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:45am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
for more jokes send "jesusjnr" to 131

To get MJBOLT in Nairaland, speak the Truth, and you shall surely find the liar come to counter it.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:46am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
continue to bask in your stupidity grin

Don't mention, as long as it is not in your own stupidity and ignorance, I would much be better off.

#satanzombie

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 8:50am On May 23, 2019
the funny thing is the fact that your religion is a lie,founded on lies and thrives on lies.

jesusjnr:
To get MJBOLT in Nairaland, speak the Truth, and you shall surely find the liar come to counter it.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 8:53am On May 23, 2019
thank you for admiting to your stupidity.your satan zombie tag is stale,only a re.tard believes in rubbish like that

jesusjnr:
Don't mention, as long as it is not in your own stupidity and ignorance, I would much be better off.

#satanzombie

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
the funny thing is the fact that your religion is a lie,founded on lies and thrives on lies.

The funny thing is that to a satanzombie the Truth is only lies, lies, and lies.

For lies is the truth to you.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON YOU OFFICIALLY TODAY. YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THOSE PHOTOSHOPED PHOTOS TO BE REAL?

And I know for a certainty that by the end of the year that atheism would cease to exist, but it's likely not even going to take that long, for I expect it to take place in next few months.

HAHAHA. cheesy

ATHEISM IS NOT A BELIEF, BUT A DISMISSAL OF ALL BELIEFS. PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER.

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:03am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
thank you for admiting to your stupidity.your satan zombie tag is stale,only a re.tard believes in rubbish like that

You are welcomed for admitting to your ignorance that your stupidity is not just worse but worst than mine.

You are free to keep churning out names because anything you call me, is definitely a googolplex times better than anything that defines you. grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON YOU OFFICIALLY TODAY. YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THOSE PHOTOSHOPED PHOTOS TO BE REAL?
Lolz! grin

Giving up on me?

That's one of the most ridiculous jokes I've ever heard in my whole entire life, Lol! grin

A hopeless case giving up on someone who has guaranteed eternal life, guy you're really funny just developing that potential for your jokes would be very useful in hell where laughs would be very hard to come by.

Yeah, when those who know much better than you about photoshoped images even the most reliable and renowned news media in the world take it seriously, then It should be logically safer to believe their objective views, than yours which is absolutely hinged on not just atheistic but Antichrist sentiments.

Mind you I made that prophecy before and not after seeing those images.
CAPSLOCKED:

ATHEISM IS NOT A BELIEF, BUT A DISMISSAL OF ALL BELIEFS. PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER.
Confused lots!

Now the definition of atheism is now subjective, not what is given by the dictionaries, which is a belief that gods do not exist.

The rot appear to have really eaten deep into your brain, but not long bro, only months and whatever the definition of atheism is to you, it be extinguished.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 9:27am On May 23, 2019
i'm not as ignorant and stupid as you god who said the earth is flat or as stupid as the fools who believe 5 thousand people can be fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes

jesusjnr:
You are welcomed for admitting to your ignorance that your stupidity is not just worse but worst than mine.

You are free to keep churning out names because anything you call me, is definitely a googolplex times better than anything that defines you. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:36am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm not as ignorant and stupid as you god who said the earth is flat or as stupid as the fools who believe 5 thousand people can be fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes

Well ain't it a miraculous thing that you that said you're not as stupid and ignorant as my God is, are a googolplex times more stupid and ignorant than someone who serves Him, and sees himself as trash before Him?

Miracles do happen indeed! grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
The OP is delusional.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 23, 2019
tintingz:
The OP is delusional.
I agree with your delusion! grin

#satanzombie
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:39am On May 24, 2019
Before the end of this year.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:44am On May 25, 2019
When it takes place, y'all doubters would remember I called it here.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by frank317: 6:56am On May 25, 2019
Eyaaa... This is truly sad.

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2019
LMFAO! I thought your prophecy was about silencing the likes of Otem and converting atheists, how do pictures that only make sense when viewed from certain angle indicate anything worth considering?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by frank317: 1:21pm On May 25, 2019
My people... for the first time in human history, I present to u, the real image of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God in human form.

All u atheists, u asked for it, now God has finally revealed himself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:
LMFAO! I thought your prophecy was about silencing the likes of Otem and converting atheists, how do pictures that only make sense when viewed from certain angle indicate anything worth considering?
Just a little while, and you shall understand then, what I understand now.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Just a little while, and you shall understand then, what I understand now.

The one we've have not understood for the past 2000years?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

The one we've have not understood for the past 2000years?
Then is it one that gives the end of this year as a timeline, that should also trouble you?

Or is that still too long for you to wait?

Patience bro, for we are already in may and i expect it much sooner than even the ember months, so wait for it!

And if it fails then you have every right to come after me.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Then is it one that gives the end of this year as a timeline, that should also trouble you?

Or is that still too long for you to wait?

Patience bro, for we are already in may and i expect it much sooner than even the ember months, so wait for it!

And if it fails then you have every right to come after me.

Mark. Today jesusjnr said Jesus will come back before the year ends.

If it does not happen what shall we say, add fake prophet to your title?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

False!

If not you'd provide proof of where I said that.

I said atheism would end before the end of this year, not Jesus coming back, so not so fast lordreed, not so fast!

At least that would be something won't it.

I don't expect Jesus to come in the next three years, because there are a lot to first happen before hand.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

False!

I said atheism would end before the end of this year, not Jesus coming back, so not so fast lordreed, not so fast!

I don't expect Jesus to come in the next three years, because there are a lot to first happen before hand.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
False!

Ok. Mark. Jesusjnr says atheism will end before the end of the year.

Is it only in Nairaland or in all of the world or part of it you expect atheism to end?

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

Ok. Mark. Jesusjnr says atheism will end before the end of the year.

Is it only in Nairaland or in all of the world or part of it you expect atheism to end?
Now you're talking! grin

It would end in the world more or less, for the whole world would get proof of God's existence before the end of this year.

Mark my words!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha / Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / Saudi Arabia In 1960(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.