Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

“dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel (4549 Views)

"My Backside Is Big So No Man Can Reject Me" - Angel Bbnaija / Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido / True Or False : Dressing Half Naked Stops Your Man From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Hackportal(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Housemate Angel has expressed dissatisfaction as other Big Brother Naija housemates, especially the females judge her for being half naked in the house.

In a conversation with JMK and Boma, Angel disclosed that she enjoys wearing clothes that expose her body but it Annoys her that those female housemates keep judging her from their own moral compass.

She further stated that despite knowing that she loves the way she flaunts her nude body, she also has the right to be respected as a lady.

Angel told JMK that most people are quick to judgment and later, they regret their actions.

Watch the video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-dressing-half-naked-does-not-give-anyone-the-right-to-disrespect-me-angel-video/

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Onyi22(f): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
I support you babe

2 Likes

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by lascos912(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
If we say nigerian girls are useless now they will be crying

7 Likes

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Cinema4d: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Crap
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by TheWolfen(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ashawo/olosho quote.
Dress the way u want to be address dumbo..

4 Likes

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by hpk(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Slut behavior.
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by T0BY(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
breast just flat like skateboard
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Imagine she's admitting it but won't change.
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by muller101(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Useless things
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Samfloxin(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:
I support you babe
Jisie Ike na support ihe ojoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by siofra(f): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Yes she's right.

Anyone who has anything contradictory to say, do not say it and hold your peace forever.

2 Likes

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by newdawn2017(f): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
paulemmy19:
Imagine she's admitting it but won't change.
it's her body, therefore her choice. Gey used to it. As we re not in d state of nature where people re brutish & nasty.

1 Like

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Harddiskng(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2021
I don’t know where we grow these kind of selfish senseless humans from, you disrespect the sanctity of your environment, there are children that would see her on a regular day and think it’s proper. Yet you rant about respect.

No. For the E-diot above agreeing to what their their fellow e-diot is saying. Respect is reciprocal. If you come to my home/business looking like you are looking for customers for your flesh business (even if you are, common sense should tell you to dress well in broad daylight).

if security should ask if I know you, I deny you and ask security to bundle you out since you lack decorum and any sense of dignity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
NAKED YOUR SEF WHO GO MOVE, NA YA BIZNESS O! grin
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Zane2point4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Harddiskng:
I don’t know where we grow these kind of selfish senseless humans from, you disrespect the sanctity of your environment, there are children that would see her on a regular day and think it’s proper. Yet you rant about respect.

No. For the E-diot above agreeing to what their their fellow e-diot is saying. Respect is reciprocal. If you come to my home/business looking like you are looking for customers for your flesh business (even if you are, common sense should tell you to dress well in broad daylight).

if security should ask if I know you, I deny you and ask security to bundle you out since you lack decorum and any sense of dignity.
You said it all, most of this low iQ peeps think that just as the have the right to wear anything we dont also have the right not to see the rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Kingcalls: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
newdawn2017:
it's her body, therefore her choice. Gey used to it. As we re not in d state of nature where people re brutish & nasty.

U are definitely not intelligent just like most women

1 Like

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Kingcalls: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
siofra:
Yes she's right.

Anyone who has anything contradictory to say, do not say it and hold your peace forever.

How wud u address a niggar that sags his baggy jeans and walks like a gangster and speaks foul language??

U women will insult him if he approaches u after getting down from a bike to talk to u .... u will snub him and tell him to go find his level...

But u don't want men to disrespect women that dress slutty and walks seductively and uses the F word at every given chance ... hypocrisy is u women's problem

2 Likes

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Kingcalls: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
newdawn2017:
ur mother should simply ve aborted u, u re a waste of 9months & a waist of air

As expected...Fish brain wey de bend down piss
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Harrykn: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ndi Idiot
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nobody disrespect you babe but dress properly cos you are on national tv n this is just a game.....a saying goes, "As you Dress, so you will be Adressed"
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Kondomatic(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:
I support you babe
Not surprised.

Even satan has followers

1 Like

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Kondomatic(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
newdawn2017:
Her body, her choice.

I agree with that.

But then people also have the choice to respect her or disrespect her.

When respect is demanded, it's not earned.
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dress the way you want to be address
Simple

1 Like

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Pumpumking: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
Dress the way you want to be address
Simple

Hello. Baby please can u act in blue film. My uncle is movie director looking for actress. He ask I should help him find sweet babe like u. U intarested?..all u simply do is send me a pictures of yor sef wearing thong & I will discuss with director. In interested? cheesy
Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Mastakija(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:
I support you babe

Re: “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel by Beautygoddesss: 7:31am On May 23, 2022
Dress the way u want 2 be addressed

(1) (Reply)

(BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why / You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu / See This Adorable Twins With Different Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.