Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,530 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pls Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help!!! (214 Views)

Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria / Pls Where Is The FIRS Office For Ketu Axis, Pls Help / Narialanders Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! by Zico777(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning all! Can someone kindly tell me where to get this type of packaging stuff in Abuja.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Pls Help!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Check out my Google and jiji search for you.

Take your time to check and do some Google search as well. You will find. When you contact them, you can show them the one you need probably they can have in stock or get it for you.

All the very best!

Re: Pls Help!!! by Zico777(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Check out my Google and jiji search for you.

Take your time to check and do some Google search as well. You will find. When you contact them, you can show them the one you need probably they can have in stock or get it for you.

All the very best!
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Sells Container Business To China Firm For $1bn / Hh / How To Land Big Contracts If Even It Is Your First Time Of Bidding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.