Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

(the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade (4321 Views)

The Dispised Son In Law Strikes Back By Charlie Wade / The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel) / Persuasion Secrets Of The World's Most Charismatic And Influential Villain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by mokoh(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Charlie wade was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised,but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret.He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually...
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by mokoh(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Will be releasing one chapter every Monday and Friday..invite others and enjoy
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by mokoh(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2021
I’m sorry guys I posted yesterday but can’t find it but will try to post something today
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by NonsoChris(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
Pls I need this novel, link me up on how to get it.
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by Tina11: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Is this now an abandoned story
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by mokoh(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tina11:
Is this now an abandoned story

I'm sorry they refuse me posting
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by Tina11: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
mokoh:

I'm sorry they refuse me posting
Who?
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by mokoh(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chapter 1
The luxurious Willson family villa is brightly lit.

Tonight is the birthday banquet of the seventy-year-old Mrs. Willson, the head of the Willson family.

Many grandchildren, granddaughters, and grandsons-in-law gave gifts.

“Grandma, I heard that you love tea. This century-old Pu’er tea brick is worth 500,000 and is a birthday gift for you.”
After the two got married, the Old Master passed away. Since then, the Willson family has been deliberately trying to drive him away.

It’s just that Charlie is indifferent, and is not moved by other people’s insults, so he has always been a live-in son-in-law in the Willson family.

It is also helpless to ask the Lady Willson to borrow money today.

Aunt Lena from the orphanage where he was taken in and saved, had uremia. Dialysis and kidney transplantation required at least one million. He really had no choice but to speak to the Lady Willson.

He felt that today is the Lady Willson’s birthday, and then she may be kind and willing to help when she is happy.

Unexpectedly, the Old Mrs. Willson was still laughing for a second, and she immediately pulled her face down this second.

She threw the teacup in her hand to the ground and shouted angrily: “b*start thing, you are here to celebrate my birthday or to borrow money?”
Re: (the Amazing Son-in-law) The Charismatic Charlie Wade by Tina11: 6:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for the update

(1) (Reply)

48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene. / Ewi Yoruba / Grace, The House Girl Asanwa Baby (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.